Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time (46022 Views)

Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus / 2017 Rema Buys His Mother N3.4M Car, Fans Called Rema Yahoo Boy. Video / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 9:48pm On Mar 13
Nyanabo:

God forbid bad thing, old cargo like you? You Wan dry the young blood abi? Tueh
Age is just a number
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Nyanabo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Age is just a number

The pussy cat doesn't think so.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 9:51pm On Mar 13
Nyanabo:

The oussy cat doesn't think so. 😂
What makes you think I senior him?
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Nyanabo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
What makes you think I senior him?

Dem no de argue that one na.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 9:55pm On Mar 13
Nyanabo:

Dem no de argue that one na.
What if I tell you he senior me, will you believe? My body makes it hard for people to believe but my face reveals my real age. Those who have seen me here knows that.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Nyanabo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
What if I tell you he senior me, will you believe? My body makes it hard for people to believe but my face reveals my real age. Those who have seen me here knows that.

Dem Don too press the body that why. Life din tire am.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 10:00pm On Mar 13
Nyanabo:

Dem Don too press the body that why. Life din tire am.
So you think? You are wrong on that. Still have the best natural body you can see around and I'm proud of that.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Nyanabo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
So you think? You are wrong on that. Still have the best natural body you can see around and I'm proud of that.

OK, I accept if it would make you sleep better this night
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 10:06pm On Mar 13
Nyanabo:

OK, I accept if it would make you sleep better this night
You have no choice Mr conehead
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Nyanabo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
You have no choice Mr conehead

😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Ajoray: 10:11pm On Mar 13
SKYHIGHfx:
Congratulations, Poor people go soon start to advice am
2 steps below your comment. E no too Tey sef😂

1 Like

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by MrBONE2(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13
Mandesz:
Let him show receipt and I'll hail him.

grin

Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Xtraterestial: 10:39pm On Mar 13
Mandesz:
Celebrities and lies are like tinubu and shetima. Davido is their headmaster.
Let him show receipt and I'll hail him.

Even USA rappers pay installation or rent. It's naija artist with one big hit that'll buy like that.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by ManDemMaCall(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13
Good for him, Enjoy your money while you can!

All na vanity upon vanity sha!

Baba God abeg answer my prayers,hunger dey our land, I get many mouths to feed !
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EBEk101(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
The only Benin man I like, he's very decent and not promiscuous.

He once said in an interview that he doesn't intend to sleep with many women and that was how he won my heart.

Find him for me , I want to build with him.

Jannyclay is that u with another moniker? 😂😂😂
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by occfx: 12:00am On Mar 14
Carmartng:
Divine Ikubor, popularly known as Rema, is a Nigerian singer and rapper. He was born on May 1, 2000 has spent over N800 million, Buying a 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus at the same time.

He rose to prominence by releasing the song “Iron Man”, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist. Rema was born into a highly spiritual Christian family in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

According to Polanco Exotic Cars, a Luxury car dealership with a selection of the latest and rarest exotic cars in Nigeria disclosed that Superstar Rema purchased both SUVs once and possibly paid completely.

After comparing the specifications and ratings of the Lamborghini Urus and the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, it is clear that the Lamborghini Urus has a more powerful base engine. However, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class has several advantages over the Lamborghini Urus. These include a lower base price for new vehicles, a lower range of pricing for used cars between one and five years old, a better resale value and a more spacious interior. Therefore, based on this comparison, it can be concluded that the Mercedes-Benz G-Class is a better car than the Lamborghini Urus.

How much Does it cost Rema to purchase this 2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus
2019 G63 G-wagon and a 2020 Lamborghini Urus is a super SUV built for long-lasting luxury; it will cost Rema over 800 million naira for this purchase, while Rema has a particular fondness for the Mercedes Benz Gwagon, he also recently purchased one for 95 million naira on December 7th, 2022, as reported by Carmart.

https://www.carmart.ng/blog/rema-splashes-over-n800-million-as-he-buys-a-2019-g63-g-wagon-and-a-2020-lamborghini-urus-at-the-same-time

In 20yrs time, these cars will look like shiit... No kill yourself
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Mcslize: 12:37am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
kikikikiki stop using WE kos you are just upcoming. God will pick your calls soon

God is wonderful!
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by luminouz(m): 2:18am On Mar 14
blowjohn:

Oh... Av helped people a lot.

As a matter of fact I have helped someone, a female, a Muslim then, go thru school and av never seen her unclothedness.

Av helped people out of hunger or when they were sick.

Don't worry building a school isn't love.
U see? U don't even know how to make lasting impacts.

Follow what feeds the heart. Not the brain.

That's humanity.

I'll build better life improving structures.

How many people have u helped this year with ur money?

Don't lie o.

Don't even try to lie or I will catch u.

U sound like u love alcohol a lot sef
Abeg getat!!!
You were the one screaming for another man to use his money to provide jobs and I asked you how many jobs or schools you don create and now you are saying building a school is not out of love? Na why I no dey take una serious na. When cornered like a ferret, you desperately look to use reverse psychology to bail yourself out.

Egbon, you lost this round. Find someone else to be entitled over his money and not make your own, you hear?
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:25am On Mar 14
Anatolia:

500 thousand dollars on a single car is outrageous even in the US.

Why is it outrageous?
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by ScarletBrace(m): 6:13am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
The only Benin man I like, he's very decent and not promiscuous.

He once said in an interview that he doesn't intend to sleep with many women and that was how he won my heart.

Find him for me , I want to build with him.

You can’t build with someone who has a G wagon and Lambo. He’s already built.
You just want to be his pet pest.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by Passionate888: 6:56am On Mar 14
SKYHIGHfx:
Congratulations, Poor people go soon start to advice am

Nairaland Daniel regha
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EreluRoz: 7:07am On Mar 14
ScarletBrace:

You can’t build with someone who has a G wagon and Lambo. He’s already built.
You just want to be his pet pest.
We can build together to acquire private jets, I didn't like him because of his money, I like him because he's decent
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by blowjohn(m): 8:04am On Mar 14
luminouz:

Abeg getat!!!
You were the one screaming for another man to use his money to provide jobs and I asked you how many jobs or schools you don create and now you are saying building a school is not out of love? Na why I no dey take una serious na. When cornered like a ferret, you desperately look to use reverse psychology to bail yourself out.

Egbon, you lost this round. Find someone else to be entitled over his money and not make your own, you hear?

Grow up.
Building of schools is outdated.

Name one private owned school in Nigeria that has made waves in waec or jamb!

U cannot give genuinely yo the needy but u want to build school.

Isn't that jumping the gun?

Because u see politicians building schools, u don't understand or ur brain cannot reason that its all money laundering.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by ScarletBrace(m): 8:35am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
We can build together to acquire private jets, I didn't like him because of his money, I like him because he's decent and capable of having private jets.

Still a pest. Don’t twist it.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by luminouz(m): 8:45am On Mar 14
blowjohn:

Grow up.
Building of schools is outdated.

Name one private owned school in Nigeria that has made waves in waec or jamb!

U cannot give genuinely yo the needy but u want to build school.

Isn't that jumping the gun?

Because u see politicians building schools, u don't understand or ur brain cannot reason that its all money laundering.
I said getat!!!
You no get point again... You lost this one.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by blowjohn(m): 9:59am On Mar 14
luminouz:

I said getat!!!
You no get point again... You lost this one.

So I get point before ba.

Shey u see?

U never answer me who u don't help this year
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by luminouz(m): 10:41am On Mar 14
blowjohn:

So I get point before ba.

Shey u see?

U never answer me who u don't help this year
You never get...go rest biko
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by EEIA: 11:03am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
I wonder why all of you think I senior him smh.
The Zzor we know grin
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by blowjohn(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14
luminouz:

You never get...go rest biko

Better take my advice.

U even see the receipt of the cars?
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by dododawa1: 1:16pm On Mar 14
Na him time
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by meobizy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14
I no dey believe all these stories. Person dey old pass something.
Re: Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time by luminouz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14
blowjohn:

Better take my advice.

U even see the receipt of the cars?
Jesus ...will you just quit already? You are becoming irritating at this point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.