Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hackathon - Voting Smart Contract For Swisstronik Developer Challenge 1 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hackathon - Voting Smart Contract For Swisstronik Developer Challenge 1 (95 Views)

Election Administrator Smart Contract For Substrate Based Blockchain/parachain / Forsage Meta Force A Better Programmed Smart Contract That Pays Better / Contract For Professionals Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hackathon - Voting Smart Contract For Swisstronik Developer Challenge 1 by joedoc44: 4:33pm On Mar 13
Hey guys,

So I decided to take a crack at Swisstronik Hackathon 1.

Developer Challenge:

Develop a basic smart contract for a voting system that allows only registered members to vote and deploy it on Swisstronik testnet.

Requirements:
Ensure that all state variables are private

Create a smart contract for the voting system

Implement a function for the contract owner to register new voters

Allow only the contract owner to add new voters

Create a modifier (e.g. onlyVoter) or a function to check that only registered voters can interact with the contract. Apply this check to all voting-related functions

Develop functions for registered voters to cast their votes

Create a function to retrieve the current vote count

See my solution below:

https://github.com/Joshuaabeter/Voting_smart_contract_for_Swisstronik_Developer_Challenge_1

Note: You are permitted to rework my solution for the same Hackathon, just share let me see how you improve on it.

Reach out if you have any question.

PS: I am open for Blockchain/smart contract internship

(1) (Reply)

Sniper 3D Assassin Crack 4.12.0 With Serial Key {latest} 2023 / Understanding The Dynamics Of Online Rummy Game Development / Get Your High-quality #github Account Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.