Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Need Partners/investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Partners/investors (100 Views)

I Need Partners For This Project / Need Partners To Kick Start A Farm / Need Partners On Bitcoin Minning - Let Make Money Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners/investors by Dpzeewonder: 5:41pm On Mar 13
I am a young guy, happily married with 2 lovely kids; i reside in Ogun State Nigeria and work in Lagos. I am looking for people who can invest in the business i intend to start, I would have loved to run it without interference from stranger but gathering funds for the enterprise seems impossible.
The business is stocking of Clean Tokunbo Medical equipment and Chinese medical equipment. I currently work with a medical equipment company as the Marketing Executive which exposes me to a vast array of medical professionals and Hospital owners who are the target audience in this business.
The business is a very lucrative one which if managed properly can transform a poor man into billionaire in no time, also medical equipment are capital goods, they only appreciate.
So these are what i intends to be selling:
Surgical Instrument, Hospital Weighing Scales, Medical Consumables( Cotton wool, Patient Gown, Syringes& Needles, Plasters, Drapes, Examination gloves etc), Stethoscopes, Operating Lamps, Examination Couches, Bedside lockers, Bed sheets, Sphygmomanometer, Blood Pressure Cuffs, Suction Machine, Emergency Stretchers, Instrument Trolley etc.
If you are an investor and you think the above proposal makes sense to you, we can discuss and i am assuring you this is not a business i want to gamble with, i have made enough contacts who are ready to buy once i launch out, my company sells German medical equipment which are quite pricey, but yet i sell to these doctors, if i bring something of almost the same quality at a lesser price, you know what it means.
Let's talk potential investors

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Delta Sachet Water Producers On Strike Over Production Cost / Ounje Eko By Governor Sanwo Olu: A Huge Crowd Was Seen As Lagos Discounted Food / Step By Step Okirika Business Training ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.