Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Step By Step Okirika Business Training �� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Okirika Business Training �� (97 Views)

Start Your Okirika Business Today! / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Okirika Business Training �� by timy22(f): 12:23pm On Mar 20
• Are you interested in Okirika Business, but do not have the right information you need to start the business?

• Have you invested in Okirika Business, but lost out your investment due to Bad bales?

My name is Oluwatimileyin , the Creative Director of Timmy UK Clothing, with over 10 years of experience in Importation, marketing and selling of Okirika bales. And l am offering a step by step Free 🆓 guide on how to start okirika business and make good profit 👌💯.

My Step by Step okirika business training would give you sound knowledge of Okirika Business and how to kick start your business immediately.
Guess what? it is absolutely 💯% free📌💃.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp number and send me a DM to be added to the Free Training.📌

However, l also have a Premium Training 📌,
That could give you better and advance understanding about Okirika Business and how to earn really big from the business.( Not 🚫 Mandatory)

Here are the Training Outline for the Training 📌.

Free Training 📌
• Basic of Okirika Business.

• Different types of Okirika Bales.

• Difference between China , Canada, Korea and UK bales .

• Understanding different Grades of Okirika Bales.

• How to open, grade and sell okirika Bales and clothes.

• Questions and Answers.

Premium Training 📌

• Basic of Okirika Business.

• Different types of Okirika Bales.

• Difference between China , Canada, Korea and UK bales .

• Understanding different Grades of Okirika Bales.

• How to Spot a Grade AAA Okirika Bale .

• How to open, grade and sell okirika Bales and clothes.

• 6 Lucrative Bales to Start with.

• 10 Okirika Bale (Brand Name)with high quality clothes.

• 4 Okirika warehouses in Lagos and outside Lagos, where you can buy Bale at extremely cheaper price .

• 10 Phone Details of Okirika dealers/Importers to partner with and get Cheaper deals 🤝

• How to sell and make good monthly profit for beginners.

• 4 Sales and Marketing strategy you can use to sell out your Okirika Bales in few days.

• Risks involve in Okirika business and how to minimise it.

• How to start okirika business with less than ₦100,000 and make crazy profit monthly .

• Question and Answers.

• 3 Months free Mentorship on okirika business.

📌With all this knowledge and value l will be giving out, you can never go wrong or fail with okirika business 👌💯.

Fastest fingers, l would be training only 50 people for free 📌. Slide into my DM to be added before the slot is full.

Goodluck

#okirikabusiness
#okirikatraining
#thriftbusiness
#thriftclothes
#thrifttraining
#howtostartokirikabusiness
#howmuchdoineedtostartokirikabusiness
#wheretobuyokirikabale

Re: Step By Step Okirika Business Training �� by timy22(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21
Few slots available, join now before I close the WhatsApp group 📌
Re: Step By Step Okirika Business Training �� by timy22(f): 10:51am On Mar 26
5 more people to join and l will start the free 🆓 training.📌

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday Was Pay Day / The Business Of Barbing Salons: A Comprehensive Guide / How To Recover My Dads Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.