Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies (50201 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Possican(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13
Useless society
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Adewale1603(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13
Nigeria is a country where anything goes. So lawless a country. A zoo, a baboon, a jungle
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by kiddkash(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13
wediehere1:
All IPOB terrorists deserve to die this way
What made him an iPod terrorist.
Did he engage in terrorist activities?

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by LOVEGINO(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13
Tekzyflex:
Nigeria should just end.
end? How? Wetin buhari don end tey tey.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by korm2me(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13
bestman09:

Avoidable death. Hope it's not an escape bid gone wrong?
Escape with handcuff, in a moving vehicle with police carrying guns? That's very unlikely

3 Likes

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Artscollection: 8:10pm On Mar 13
That midget has tumbled anambra, from one taskforce to another and these guys be operating with reckless abandon. Soludo should ask otti How he managed to upgrade the tax sector within 6months
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by SouthSouth1914: 8:12pm On Mar 13
Nigeria and Haiti, I don’t know which is peaceful. This is totally unacceptable, the Nigerian police must look deep within themselves, anymore riot again, this will be the end of present day Nigeria.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Passionate888: 8:12pm On Mar 13
wman:
What if he had been rushed to the hospital?
On handcuffs? The hospital will reject him

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:13pm On Mar 13
So sad.... embarassed

Rip young man... Nigeria fail you embarassed
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by LagosFirstSon: 8:16pm On Mar 13
Nigerian police are useless , see how they just wasted this man's life

I'm so saddened right now angry
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by BarrElChapo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13
He fell and they left him there, if people go and burn stations in anger now there'll say Nigerian are troublesome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by KingLion007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13
Segzy19:
The police will claim that he wanted to escape by jumping out of the vehicle.... Simple!

My thought from the officers in black.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by ablogroup: 8:19pm On Mar 13
OMG
Another young vibrant soul lost due to our police Force lack of professionalism... From the pictures above, the young man corpse was taken from the spot where he fell on. No blood on the floor. Nigerians, we can do better, stop tampering with evidence. R.i.p young man.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13
wediehere1:
All IPOB terrorists deserve to die this way
Boko Haram alongside their siblings, Bandits and Kidnappers in Northern Nigeria, nko?
Mugun😒

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by nyabinghi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13
Na ipob terrorist
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by SalamRushdie: 8:26pm On Mar 13
Second handcuffed trader the police is Killing today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Dalohad: 8:27pm On Mar 13
Police why did you run away after pushing him out of the vehicle?
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by 1Sharon(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13
He could be unconscious
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Mar 13
IzunnaOkafor:

By Izunna Okafor, Awka

A yet-to-be-identified man has allegedly fallen off from police vehicle shortly and died in Anambra State.

The incident reportedly happened on Wednesday at Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, by Port Harcourt Road in Onitsha, the commercial city of the State.

According to a video currently trending on the social media and a masculine voiceover that accompanies it, the victim was arrested by some police officers who came into the market and also seized some goods from the traders in the market.

It was further alleged in the video that, shortly after the arrest, while the police officers were speeding off out of the market in their vehicle with the seized goods and the victim who was handcuffed, he fell from the vehicle and hit his head on the coal tar and “died.”

The video also shows the black-dressed man lying lifeless on the ground with handcuffs on his hand while people gathered, watching, lamenting, and making videos of him.

When contacted by this reporter, the Police Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Police Command, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu, confirmed having seen the viral video.

He said he had also forwarded the video to the Onitsha Area Commander, for investigation, especially concerning the circumstances surrounding the incident and the alleged police involvement in the matter.

The Police Spokesman also disclosed that the Command had sued for calm, assuring that those behind such inhumane act would be unfailingly unmasked.

“I am aware of the trending video and have escalated to the Area Commander Onitsha for investigation, especially on the allegations that our officers were involved.

“Meanwhile, the Command has sued for calm and assured that we shall unmask those behind the inhuman act,” the PPRO said in a chat with this reporter, Izunna Okafor.

after he fell off the police vehicle, what did the policemen that arrested him do?
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Chetas81(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13
ZOMBIE AND ALIEN OCCUPIED NIGERIA
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13
Train your police officers better...!

Dear Nigeria, it's not rocket science!
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Chiemeka1: 8:45pm On Mar 13
Police don buy market
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Obiedun(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13
Tekzyflex:
Nigeria should just end.
Will you just shut up!
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by ObalendeCMS: 8:52pm On Mar 13
You fit just die for this country any how!
So always be prepared.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Cheapgadget(f): 8:56pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Another young life wasted by incompetent and evil police.

If Nigeria had a functioning justice system, this would be a great time to sue the police and Anambra State government into bankruptcy.

Yet the criminals in uniform is "suing for calm". Hope some nice UGM visit that station with a truckload of calm for the useless police.

uGm are working for politicians and not for the interest of the people
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Reelmii: 9:08pm On Mar 13
Those police will not raid that market for a long time...any day they try,, those traders will kill them

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13
Nigerian police will change the narrative of what transpired. Their PPRO will say;
the victim became aggressive at the point of arrests, attacked the officers and in a bid to escape jumped out of the vehicle.
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13
Falls off or he was pushed. Well... some people on here will still support corrupt Naigeerian police they would say the guy was a criminal or that he was rude and disrespectful to the police. So he deserved to die
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by ndu99(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13
Lalami3232:
Immediately you give power to an average Nigerian, you've unleashed a beast in him. The kind of government we have reflects the kind of kind of citizens we have. That's why we keep on voting these beast into power because majority of us are beast in human form. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

This is so so so so sad and gruesome to behold. May his soul R.I.P
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by ndu99(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13
Lalami3232:
Immediately you give power to an average Nigerian, you've unleashed a beast in him. The kind of government we have reflects the kind of kind of citizens we have. That's why we keep on voting these beast into power because majority of us are beast in human form. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

This is so so so so sad and gruesome to behold. May his soul R.I.P
it so pathetic!
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by specialmati(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed the federal arm robbers killed him .chai
Re: Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies by CrossRhodes: 9:19pm On Mar 13
sleek214:
I believe he tried to escape
I believe the report that police killed him not this gibberish you are concocting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.