Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) (40871 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Omicronvaccine: 9:02pm On Mar 13
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13
Why the risk?
If one hungry almajiri inside keke push dem now nko
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by geezville86: 9:05pm On Mar 13
senseless! I only pity those guests that may have been forced to inhale all that carbon monoxide. Hopefully there’s no one in there that has bronchitis or any other respiratory disease
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by ManishSmith(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13
Waiting for the day coffin seller will arrive his wedding in style😁

2 Likes

Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Morbeta11(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13
Goodluck to them.....they have gotten the attention they seek.
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13
The only thing I want to see is outside paparazzi
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by MrJames007: 9:10pm On Mar 13
rentAcock:
These people should be calming down with all these extra things. Putting unnecessary pressure on future brides and grooms. Thank God I don't have to worry about this again.
What pressure? undecided

Only foolish people would imitate this.

1 Like

Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13
cheesy😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thaoriginator:
cry

Guys abeg, between aeroplane and flight which one get speed pass? cry
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Fearurcreeator: 9:18pm On Mar 13
thaoriginator:
cry

Na draw draw
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 9:21pm On Mar 13
what all this rubbish, what if the bike spoke or chain get entangled with the wedding gown undecided

1 Like

Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 9:22pm On Mar 13
geezville86:
senseless! I only pity those guests that may have been forced to inhale all that carbon monoxide. Hopefully there’s no one in there that has bronchitis or any other respiratory disease

you jus aired my view undecided
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by officialfestus(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13
HML TO THEM.
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Onewazobia(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13
thaoriginator:
cry

Flight of cause, 2mint to EDO @12am meatings
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13
Ulogwe1:
Good for them.

I can see, am the first to comment. This post is dedicated to all Nigerians. That no matter what we are passing through let your HOPE BE ALIVE. We shall succeed at the end.

God bless you all.

MOD what next? Over to you.
Send your account details to Seun for FTC comment reward congrats
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13
Ulogwe1:
Good for them.

I can see, am the first to comment. This post is dedicated to all Nigerians. That no matter what we are passing through let your HOPE BE ALIVE. We shall succeed at the end.

God bless you all.

MOD what next? Over to you.
Send your account details to Seun for FTC reward. Congrats
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by BabaAduras: 10:11pm On Mar 13
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjoLtZM3mIk?si=QXgewaYd3ocLT_vm

This stupidity of the highest order - Wedding Gown on Bike.

If the wedding gown should get into the spoke of the Bike, she is a dead woman.

Some are always interested is making waves on social media with thinking the safety implications of their actions through.
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by noskcid(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13
StraightGaay:
Rubbish. SIMPly put, thus was his wife's idea.
I can never buy into girls ideas
And this your idea came from a woman to you.
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13
I hope there was enough ventilation in the hall before people will get high with exhaust gases

1 Like

Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Ulogwe1: 10:21pm On Mar 13
Okhuadams:

Contact please or how do I go about it.
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by merits(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Bawalistic: 10:51pm On Mar 13
I Thought na charlie boy convoy ooo
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by nonny1212: 11:16pm On Mar 13
thaoriginator:
cry

Na private jet
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13
thaoriginator:
cry

Did you change your smoke? tho one you as smoking now is not good ohhh
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by TheBillyonaire: 11:58pm On Mar 13
Carbon monoxide
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Ulogwe1: 12:13am On Mar 14
Okhuadams:

Bro how do I reach out to Seun na?
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by 43Ronin: 12:27am On Mar 14
Because you rent wedding gown you wan spoil am with exhaust. Mtscheew
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by Landowner101(m): 12:42am On Mar 14
thaoriginator:
cry

Na Aircraft
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by HRMK: 2:19am On Mar 14
i guess he takes her wife home with the bike too!
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by okomile(f): 6:19am On Mar 14
iamtardey:
which one is small paint rice again 🤔…

In lagos,there is small paint bucket custard bucket used to measure rice for sale in lagos. It is now 8k

U wan buy for me
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by JudeAfoo(m): 7:10am On Mar 14
And no one seems to be worried about carbon monoxide poisoning. Education is expensive true true
Re: Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) by CartelKenneth: 8:31am On Mar 14
Nawa o person dey use okadago wedding u dey hail them😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenike Kikelomo-Ajoke Faints At Her 50th Birthday Bash / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.