Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? (288 Views)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13
The sound of bed noise during sex at the middle of the night is so embarrassing and terrible.

I don't really know what else to do as I really love the hight and beauty of bed.

My bed currently should cost around 500k with today inflation. But the sound during sex is not just it.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by Weknowbetter: 10:37pm On Mar 13
Tack a pillow under between wall a d headboard. Stop fucking like rabbit.
Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by dannie007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13
The Bed was not well constructed!! A Bed is suppose to bear the shear force during any activity on it.

I can build you a Quality Bed of Less amount. Thanks
Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by NoSmoking: 10:56pm On Mar 13
Lose it

🥴
Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by JayyXXX(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13
Your home is at peace
Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by ojun50(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13
fineboynl:
The sound of bed noise during sex at the middle of the night is so embarrassing and terrible.

I don't really know what else to do as I really love the hight and beauty of bed.

My bed currently should cost around 500k with today inflation. But the sound during sex is not just it.

That is the fun........ But who do 500k bed come still they make noise join am,
Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by garriAndsugar: 11:17pm On Mar 13
Comot foam keep for ground do your thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Your Bed Make Noise During Sex? by Evdav: 11:42pm On Mar 13
Hey there,
I understand how frustrating it can be when your bed makes noise during intimate moments. It can definitely take away from the experience and make things uncomfortable.
One option you might consider is investing in a sturdy bed frame or mattress that is designed to minimize noise. I have a bed from VSF. I'm very satisfied with the quality, comfort, variety of models, and it doesn't make noise at all. grin Besides, they often have discounts, which is a pleasant bonus.
Additionally, you could try placing a thick rug or carpet beneath the bed legs to dampen any sound that might be caused by movement.
It's important to prioritize your comfort and enjoyment during intimate moments. Don't hesitate to explore different options until you find what works best for you.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ayoolu / DELETED / Etiquette Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.