Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside (52808 Views)

Man Caught A Strange Fish With The Lips Of Human In Indonesia / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Strange Fish ? (PICS) / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by blowjohn(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16
iichidodo:
Blue fin tuna...I never knew they can be found this far south of the Atlantic, right into the equator... Overfishing off the North American seaboard must have driven them off. That big specimen is worth at least several thousands of American Dollars.

If It's the blue fin tuna, best believe it will be in the range of 500k dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16
If the person videoing had the common sense to zoom in on the head of the fish, we wouldn't have wasted our time guessing...!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by tnerro1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16
Nbotee:
You must be really foolish to believe a fish is worth millions of naira

If you went to school, better ask for a refund, you have been scammed

4 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Tonididdyx: 2:19pm On Mar 16
I pray she sells it and fást!

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16
Calitoscassius:
Yep! It is rot already, it would end up in the waste bin eventually. Fish are meant to be consumed fresh immideately or very well preserved for later consumptions.
Wasted efforts
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Godwin25king: 2:29pm On Mar 16
Just buy one keep am for fridge, use am dey run steady pepper soup for one month cool
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16
NoSmoking:
Something is fishy

🥵
Indeed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Lazyme2(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16
mytime24:
Easter meat fish is ready

$2.6M 🤥= lies

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by kay29000(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16
christistruth01:
Her Fisherman Husband left her alone to deal with the Catch

The man must have been exhausted after Catching the huge fish and dragging it home he must have gone straight to sleep afterwards

That's what i guess too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by kay29000(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16
Glimpsetv:

The smartest thing to do these days of the internet is to conduct some research on any claim before refuting it. I mean, that doesn't make one look foolish in the end.

Smartphones are actually for smart people, yeah.

I'm assuming the fish was already dead...why is the value so high?

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by henryadex(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16
Saw it on YouTube that it's special delicacy for the Japanese, very expensive

3 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Jaycee07(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16
Glimpsetv:
A woman has been filmed cleaning the bodies of extremely large fish by the busy roadside. The size of the fish is quite unusual and has raised questions on the internet about what kind of fish this could be.

However, some people have asserted that this particular species of fish is unique and very expensive, called the blue marlin, worth $2.6 million.

Well, this claim isn't yet verified. Would you eat this kind of fish? Feel free to let us know your thoughts on this in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBK2ShXq02Q

What’s strange about this fish? This is blue fin tuna for talk sake! Is this all about generating traffic or what??
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Mar 16
blowjohn:

If It's the blue fin tuna, best believe it will be in the range of 500k dollars.

And who will buy that for $500k in Nigeria? Except tuna company in Nigeria. And I don't think there is one in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by toprealman: 2:50pm On Mar 16
spartachico:
If you watch wicked tuna on channel 181 on dstv you will know the kind of fish it is, but this particular fish looks like its about to be rotten
About to? Fish is one of those things that you must store in a regulated temperature environment. If not, beware of food poisoning. That shii does not look edible.
She should be traced and picked up ASAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Mar 16
kay29000:

I'm assuming the fish was already dead...why is the value so high?

Tuna is a bit on the high side. Go to any super market and see the price of can tuna.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by CluelessMODS: 2:54pm On Mar 16
jogsman01:
What's this
Fish!
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16
mytime24:
Easter meat fish is ready

$2.6M 🤥= lies

That fish is not blue Marlin at all. Looks more of a tuna, joke apart I will eat it, I love seafoods and fish.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16
spartachico:
If you watch wicked tuna on channel 181 on dstv you will know the kind of fish it is, but this particular fish looks like its about to be rotten

My thoughts exactly. The fish looks like it died and washed ashore not freshly killed. It's not advisable for anybody to consume this type of fish considering the fact that we don't know how it died

2 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by HenryWilliams(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16
Calitoscassius:
Yep! It is rot already, it would end up in the waste bin eventually. Fish are meant to be consumed fresh immideately or very well preserved for later consumptions.

You know our people now..
Must have been holding on to the highest bidder to come and buy whilst preserving it day in day out.
That fish will rot with no buyers. That's Africans for u
Europeans or Asians will sell it fresh and within 24 hrs it's in the pot
Africans will keep it frozen looking for the highest price

2 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Blaze232(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16
Funny.. it looked like a meat defrosting
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by jojothaiv(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16
Westerhoffe:
The real definition of: Selling one's future for peanuts.
The question be say the man no really dey aware and if him dey aware na who go link am up..
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Calitoscassius(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16
HenryWilliams:

You know our people now..
Must have been holding on to the highest bidder to come and buy whilst preserving it day in day out.
That fish will rot with no buyers. That's Africans for u
Europeans or Asians will sell it fresh and within 24 hrs it's in the pot
Africans will keep it frozen looking for the highest price
Yes, and by the look of the fish it wouldn't be healthy for consumption, anyone who cosumes that fish would be risking their health.

Yes, fish are meant to be eaten fresh within few hours after they are caught or frozen for later, Otherwise it should be thrown away.

How it is displayed also openly on the street on the ground would not help either.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Calitoscassius(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16
dominique:

My thoughts exactly. The fish looks like it died and washed ashore not freshly killed. It's not advisable for anybody to consume this type of fish considering the fact that we don't know how it died
Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by blowjohn(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16
Sleekfingers:

And who will buy that for $500k in Nigeria? Except tuna company in Nigeria. And I don't think there is one in Nigeria.

I don't even think it's a tuna.
Tuna carries a lot of crowd o

Like paparazzi
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16
Sleekfingers:

I don't even think it's a tuna.
Tuna carries a lot of crowd o

Like paparazzi

A piece o it on ur plate of rice fit give am tag of 300k naira

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by etrange: 3:21pm On Mar 16
What's strange about the fish? Looks like a type of tuna.
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Originalsly: 3:22pm On Mar 16
Hmmm..... if it has scales .... yes .... but no because of the water she is using to contaminate clean it.
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Oluwazeezu(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16
there are lots of fishes caught around the world with similar size as these ones, its only unusual to us because there are alot of pple that have not seen this kind of fish b4.

omo bring am come make i use some do pepper soup ontop one cold beer

grin grin
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by emonis88: 3:43pm On Mar 16
The tail looks like that of a dolfin
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Mcslize: 3:44pm On Mar 16
Don't tell me this fish is 3 times worth more than ogbonti 700,000 USD audio worth combined.
Re: Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside by Honestey: 3:46pm On Mar 16
It's a big fish, certainly longer in length than the women struggling to turn over the cut parts. But as for the strange thingy, let me have a plate of fish pepper soup made from it then we shall talk about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Man Spends N5million On Drinks In A Lagos Club (see Receipt). / See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.