Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports (15117 Views)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by ScarletBrace(m): 8:45am On Mar 14
HugeElephant:
Crypto is just another elaborate pyramid scheme and a scam. What stupid coins are you buying or trading, what gave it a value?

Before you argue,remember MMM

Oya, lay your right hand on your head and repeat this prayer;
“Father, please don’t let me die an idiot.”
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by xnsandrxns: 8:48am On Mar 14
superlanny:
United States Of America we know, not the clowns of Africa who are blessed with rouge leaders and dumb citizens. Even with the fines and persecution of the ex Binance ceo his company is still standing strong today.

No matter how much they try they can bring down the future and that’s cryptocurrency.
Of course
Typical of your people
Anything to bring Nigeria now
Praising another country and deriding yours for the same scenario
Shame on you Get well soon
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Rolings: 8:49am On Mar 14
darediamond:

When Bitcoin ETF is being supported by the same US Government?

O je lo ko EKO!!

No worry e go clear soon
Na 71k dey make you shout. I thought it would have reached 1m by now

BTC is overrated and offers no value except speculation. Only speculators believe in it

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by ppogba: 8:50am On Mar 14
Af0nja:

You're a dummy, even the money, internet and phone you're using were created by the same smart whatever you typed

Thank you sir.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Mar 14
[img][/img]
HugeElephant:
Crypto is just another elaborate pyramid scheme and a scam. What stupid coins are you buying or trading, what gave it a value?

crypto is not a pyramid scheme....especially mainstream cryptos like btc and ethereum
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by ruggedtimi(m): 9:05am On Mar 14
YourKarma:

More than 80% of terrorist dealings is in hard cash. You're just parroting bullshit
even trade by barter...Take and give me.

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Tradepunter2: 9:15am On Mar 14
TGM2015:
Seems Nigeria took the right decision anyway.

I knew the arrests in Nigeria was more of money laundering and weapon proliferation than dollars rate stabilisation.

Lots of ignorant and uneducated people don't know this..... The fking drug problem in America is caused by funding been tunneled from USA to China via BINANCE...... That platform is a fking front for the CCP to carry our auxiliary warfare..... Rightly so weapons acquisition payments..... It's a whole fking circus

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:16am On Mar 14
Pennywise2:
USA again tongue if USA never control anything earning billions, they will not rest. They said tiktok should sell off it's USA business to them. Same thing they want this man to do but codedly. B4 d current rise of Bitcoin, 4 Bitcoin billionaire were killed in different parts of the world.

They have already done that there is Binance US. One of the reasons binance was fined $4billion was because they allowed some US users access to the main binance platform instead of binance US and also CZ lied to them he wasn't overseeing the operations of binance US. No be US again

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Lighthome: 9:43am On Mar 14
Say what you know and do not speak out of ignorance please
Chicagograduate:
Crypto users are fraudsters.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Mccullum: 9:54am On Mar 14
superlanny:
United States Of America we know, not the clowns of Africa who are blessed with rouge leaders and dumb citizens. Even with the fines and persecution of the ex Binance ceo his company is still standing strong today.

No matter how much they try they can bring down the future and that’s cryptocurrency.

When US government did, you accepted it as right action,

and Nigeria government did same thing then, you said it's a wrong action,

inferiority complex and hypocrisy is not easy to be cured.

US citizen never criticize their govt but some Nigerians unpatriotic acts are incomparable to any country on this planet earth.

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by spiSeyi: 9:58am On Mar 14
TGM2015:

I knew the arrests in Nigeria was more of money laundering and weapon proliferation than dollars rate stabilisation.
What can Nigeria do on it own, the US is just at proxy war with China yesterday was Ticktock, today is Binance. Anyways, Crypto has come to stay the US SEC approved a BTC ETF in January. The USA is just bitter that China is gaining ground and no longer a puppet of the West like Nigeriagrin

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by agabusta: 10:15am On Mar 14
clems88:
This guy don suffer no be small. God abeg o. Nothing should happen to binance o

You better cut out sharp sharp before yawa gas. All these trading on intangibles will always have a catastrophic end. They are not built on real value.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Satazaa: 10:42am On Mar 14
lymelyte:
All this na wash.. Crypto has come to stay.. No one can stop crypto..If Us like,make dem destroy binance,Another solid platform will take its place..

I REPEAT. NOTHING CAN STOP CRYPTOCURRENCY.
na who you be, mumu
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Astra101: 10:49am On Mar 14
FREEMADNESS:
I still feel there's sumtin this crypto tin is not telling the world.
I feel forex trading is always involved in scams.

Well, @ the bolded I wanted to school you but I realise you're on a free madness.

Get heal from your psychotic illness then quote me embarassed

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Hotice085: 11:04am On Mar 14
HugeElephant:

Mumu
The scam your bankers politicians leaders
and civil servants are committing does it come close to crypto
When the US senators accused their central bank of printing money out of thin air where were you?
Continue talking nonsense why crypto continue to spread and gain wider acceptability na that time your eyes go clear you
the corruption with paper money is greater 100times than crypto

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Hotice085: 11:08am On Mar 14
Satazaa:
na who you be, mumu

Stone age man, na trade by bartet you go return to don't worry

Nothing can stop Crypto it's time is at hand
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Hotice085: 11:15am On Mar 14
Chicagograduate:
Crypto users are fraudsters.

Chicago of all places, I am sure Tinubu recommended it for you
Zenith Bank is fraudulent than crypto project
Where crypto de start Emiefele and criminals like you don finish work
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Konquest: 11:16am On Mar 14
Great100000:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/us-court-orders-ex-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-to-surrender-all-passports/
In November 2023, the US SEC accused Zhao of money laundering, unlicensed money transmitting, and violations in Seattle.

Binance was also accused of facilitating the trading of several crypto tokens the SEC deemed as securities.

On November 1, 2023, Zhao pleaded guilty to the charges, with Binance also agreeing to pay more than $4 billion in fines and other penalties.

Zhao, who stepped down as Binance’s CEO in November last year, is scheduled to be sentenced on April 30, 2024.

In response to the bond modification, the crypto expert had argued that the restrictions were unnecessary as his travel “has not been an issue to date.”
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Firstcitizen: 11:18am On Mar 14
superlanny:

The same thing that gives a Richard Mille value. Hype, scarcity or exclusivity!
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by RodgersAkpafu: 11:19am On Mar 14
TGM2015:

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by delerx(m): 11:44am On Mar 14
My friend left £2000 in his crypto wallet and cashed out £7000 profit yesterday and still has £4000. I left £2 after selling everything in 2022, my £2 is now £12. Me I can never pity any poor person in this life again because theymake bad choices
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Shimbo96(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14
Just imagine if it was Nigeria that make this move... You all will be blaming Tinubu.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by darediamond(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14
Rolings:

No worry e go clear soon
Na 71k dey make you shout. I thought it would have reached 1m by now

BTC is overrated and offers no value except speculation. Only speculators believe in it
And If it start dropping in price on High Time Frame again, I will simply Short It with Eth or BNB to make Even More Money.

Keep living in your self-denial!!
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Error401: 1:40pm On Mar 14
I actually thought you made a little bit of sense earlier, but when you compared crypto to MMM, then I know you are naïve, you dont have a any clue about what you are saying.

HugeElephant:

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Personperson01(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14
seanwilliam:
Yesterday was TikTok today is Binance hmm
That's what you get when a nation is working. Non stop jumping on their head one after the other. You know now they are in for a long run
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Rolings: 2:31pm On Mar 14
darediamond:

And If it start dropping in price on High Time Frame again, I will simply Short It with Eth or BNB to make Even More Money.

Keep living in your self-denial!!

I hope you pride will allow you to also come here and grandstand like this when price dip.

Did I ever said you were not a speculator
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14
ruggedtimi:
[img][/img]crypto is not a pyramid scheme....especially mainstream cryptos like btc and ethereum

What exactly was the worth initially? Before you can saying something has a worth, it has to be invested in something.

Crypto is a well sold lie
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14
Hotice085:

Mumu
The scam your bankers politicians leaders
and civil servants are committing does it come close to crypto
When the US senators accused their central bank of printing money out of thin air where were you?
Continue talking nonsense why crypto continue to spread and gain wider acceptability na that time your eyes go clear you
the corruption with paper money is greater 100times than crypto

Thank you sir
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14
Judithjovial:
Fish brain
why
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14
colizee:

Ignoramus don drop quote
I'm not ignoramus
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14
doyin01:

Just shut up and stop displaying your ignorance on the internet...for example..do you know how many online and offline stores worldwide that accepts bitcoin as one of their payment methods ?? E.g amazon , ebay , apple etc..??
That doesn't make it genuine
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by HugeElephant(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14
jaxxy:

Consider it like stocks. Lol
Stock is also a joke

Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba / Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' / NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu