Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports (15119 Views)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by BondRiv: 5:31pm On Mar 14
United States District Court of what? This our media houses sef. Na to Google.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by darediamond(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14
Rolings:

I hope you pride will allow you to also come here and grandstand like this when price dip.

Did I ever said you were not a speculator
I am always Here and I teach people What I am doing successfully. That you are failure in an Area do not mean everyone in that area would fail like you did.

The Benchmark is PROPER SELF-EDUCATION.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Xxxylxxxx: 6:25pm On Mar 14
Chicagograduate:
Crypto users are fraudsters.
Your right. Nobody doing legit business will take his money and put in crypto.

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:54pm On Mar 14
Goooood,now their CEO in naija must bow.This guys are laundrying drugs koney and looted funds.They must be dropped immediately
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Rolings: 2:01am On Mar 15
darediamond:

I am always Here and I teach people What I am doing successfully. That you are failure in an Area do not mean everyone in that area would fail like you did.

The Benchmark is PROPER SELF-EDUCATION.

Cryptocurrency trading is speculation no matter the English you want to use to wrap it.
I adopted crypto earlier than you
No be say because you dey make change there now we no go hear word.....do you know how much I've made from only ardrops ?

It's you who need proper education to know that what you are doing is called SPECULATION.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by gaddafe(m): 3:46am On Mar 15
TGM2015:
Seems Nigeria took the right decision anyway.

I knew the arrests in Nigeria was more of money laundering and weapon proliferation than dollars rate stabilisation.

No they didn't. If you have been following closely what has been happening with this Tinubu government, you will know Nigeria is already western aligned. Most decisions like these were sanctioned and sometimes authorised by the west. We know the atrocities of most oil companies operating in the south south. Why have their CEO not been arrested. The war with China is still on. Yesterday it was Tik Tik. Let them keep feeding you guys bullshit.
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by darediamond(m): 6:46am On Mar 15
Rolings:

Cryptocurrency trading is speculation no matter the English you want to use to wrap it.
I adopted crypto earlier than you
No be say because you dey make change there now we no go hear word.....do you know how much I've made from only ardrops ?

It's you who need proper education to know that what you are doing is called SPECULATION.
In forex, use SPECULATE because you are forcefully tied to Lot Size. You are not allowed to trade the way it supposed to be. As in if the market moves against you, you are gonna loose your fund outrightly not the Value of your Fund.

But in kripto, your Trade able Asset Remains in Your Wallet because IT IS AN OPEN SYSTEM WHERE WHAT YOU SEE IS ACTUALL WHT YOU GET.

When I said you should go for self-education about Crypto proper, I know what I am saying. You vividly display your acute ignorance the more about it in every reply of yours to me.

The main Bo e of Contention is when you said NOTHING IS BACKING CRYPTO.

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF MONEY IN THE FIAT SYSTEM and how the Private Families have used it to Ijack the Commonwealth or Natural Resources that is for you and I as well as all common humans globally, Never Will Say Crypto Is Baseless.

Also, if you understand the true definition of "Government" (which is Amalgamation Of Individual Private Families, Who Comes Together To Form A One Body, And Elevates Themselves Above Other Every Other People To Control Them To There Detriments In View of AVAILABLE NATURAL RESOURCES HIJACKED AWAY FROM THEM VIA THE ILLEGAL CODE OF CONDUCT called "NATIONAL CONSTITUTION", never will you directly and or indirectly, crypto is illegal.

Your early adoption of crypto have no relevance here because education is truly about you becoming Logical, Tactical and Technical in the way you reason, think and actuate your theories.

USDT like TUSD, FDUSD, USDC, DAI, PUSD(PayPal newly introduced Crypto-Dollar) is a stable crypto-Dollar that is accepted in view of Fiat USD.

Now if I can exchange via P2P and On Spot, USDT to USD (Vice-Versa), does that not nullifies your earlier claim that Nothing is Backing Crypto?

In Crypto, As long as you keep to time as to you being Patient and not greedy, you will all ways get back what you loose if at you did.

Crypto gives you the Power some Wicked Rulling Elites Takes Away From You. It Helps you as a commoner connects to do Trades With other people Around the world because The Banks are established to controll and Surpress you as an ordinary citizen of any Nation of the world or why would I be limited to 5million or 50Million Naira daily Transactions using my own fiat-sustem owned money?

That is where Crypto comes in.

Money in the true sense is not the Numbers on the computer systems of any size, nor is it the minted coins nor printed papers. MONEY IS THAT PRODUCT And Services You Have To Offer. So why should anyone ask you to pay for a service that was not rendered to you?

CRYPTO IS OUR MONEY, Fiat is there's.

I choose freedom!

My Crypto, your Crypto is not out of "SPECULATION" is born to set you and I free.

Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by Hotice085: 1:06pm On Mar 15
HugeElephant:

Thank you sir

Remain a good boy and peace
Re: US Court Orders Ex-Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao To Surrender All Passports by FREEMADNESS: 7:51am On Mar 19
Astra101:

Well, @ the bolded I wanted to school you but I realise you're on a free madness.

Get heal from your psychotic illness then quote me embarassed

Bro, feel free to school me. I am a good listener.

Freemadness
Many are mad but only few are roaming!!!

Just free my madness and school me cox even a mad man wants to learn.

Who Is Afraid Of Atiku Abubakar? - By Femi Aribisala / $9.6bn: Stop Sham Probe, Appoint Negotiator, P&ID Tells FG / Lawan Mommodu Kori Dumps APC For PDP, Says Atiku Will Win