Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Fastest Animal In The World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Fastest Animal In The World (224 Views)

Wolverine - The Most Ferocious Animal In The Wild / What Is The Name Of This Animal In Your Local Dialect? / A Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Animal In The World by onuohajones30(m): 7:48am On Mar 14
fastest animal in the world" depends on the environment:

[img][/img]
Land: The cheetah reigns supreme on land with a recorded top speed of 75 mph (121 kph). Its slender build, flexible spine, and powerful legs are perfectly adapted for short bursts of incredible speed.
[img][/img]
Air: Taking the crown for overall speed is the peregrine falcon. During its hunting dives (known as stooping), it can reach jaw-dropping velocities exceeding 200 mph (320 kph).
[img][/img]
Water: Determining the absolute fastest water dweller is challenging. While estimates for the black marlin suggest speeds of up to 80 mph (129 kph), reliable data is scarce. The sailfish is another strong contender, clocking in at least 67 mph (108 kph).

For Movies Visit https://mzansibox.co.za

Re: The Fastest Animal In The World by EreluRoz: 7:52am On Mar 14
I thought eagles were the fastest on air.

🐆 are very wicked animals
Re: The Fastest Animal In The World by onuohajones30(m): 10:17am On Mar 14
That's what I thought too not until now

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Find The Right Roofing Contractor / I Need A Female Pitbull Pup In Ilorin / Whatsapp Group For Southwest Dog Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.