Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How a ravenous Dispatch Rider Ate half of the food I ordered lady Cries. Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How a ravenous Dispatch Rider Ate half of the food I ordered lady Cries. Video (272 Views)

Hungry Dispatch Rider Ate Part Of The Food Man Ordered Online In Lekki (video) / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Cops Fired After Claiming Mice Ate Half A Ton Of Missing Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How a ravenous Dispatch Rider Ate half of the food I ordered lady Cries. Video by DanArewaci: 8:48am On Mar 14
Nigerian lady narrates how a ravenous dispatch Rider ate half of her food she ordered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlEnsglVzxo?si=2aQ577AysAA6pYge

Re: How a ravenous Dispatch Rider Ate half of the food I ordered lady Cries. Video by delzbaba(m): 8:58am On Mar 14
Hunger bad.
Re: How a ravenous Dispatch Rider Ate half of the food I ordered lady Cries. Video by ValCon888: 11:19am On Mar 14
I find this disgusting. A stranger deeping his hands into your food. He even left the cutlery inside the plate.

That rider needs to be fired and her money refunded.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Facing Seven Years In Jail For Writing Bad Review Of Tomato Purée / These Are Happening To My Enemies / Gunmen Kill 3 In Plateau – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.