Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan (452 Views)

Jos Market Woman Is Here For Your Foodstuffs Needs. / Buy Foodstuffs & Farm Inputs In Bulk - Pay Later In Instalments Using A FoodCard / The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by Telltruth123: 9:40am On Mar 14
Please, my people, I need foodstuffs for Ramadan anybody that have the capacity to help my family please help us.

This situation is beyond my capacity presently despite trying to manage the little resources we have, we finished the last foodstuffs this morning and for the past one month now I have been using charcoal to cook we can't afford gas.
Please my account:
First Bank
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by Telltruth123: 12:04pm On Mar 14
Please I need foodstuffs, we have exhausted the last one this early morning.
Thank you Nairalanders.
Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by Telltruth123: 8:49am On Mar 15
Somebody sent five thousand naira to me, I really appreciate it God will continue to bless you sir/ma. Anywhere you go, you will always meet God mercy and your prayers will also be answered.
Your generation will always meet God mercy, they will not suffer.
Once again thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by 4djustnation: 11:28am On Mar 17
I just dropped something. Ramadhan kareem
Telltruth123:
Please, my people, I need foodstuffs for Ramadan anybody that have the capacity to help my family please help us.

This situation is beyond my capacity presently despite trying to manage the little resources we have, we finished the last foodstuffs this morning and for the past one month now I have been using charcoal to cook we can't afford gas.
Please my account:
First Bank
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by austine4real(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17
4djustnation:

Bros abeg any amount will do thanks

0106413011 access bank plc
Augustine Oded
Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by Telltruth123: 8:17pm On Mar 17
4djustnation:
Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate it.
You just saved some souls, we didn't have light since morning my battery was down I am just charging it now and the message just came in.

Sir, God mercy will always be on you and your generation. Sir, you and your generation will not suffer. You have just lifted the burden on me, my mind will be at rest now.
I and my family are so happy right now.
Once again sir, thank you Very much sir I really appreciate it.
Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by Telltruth123: 11:56am On Mar 18
Nairaland members, I really appreciate you all.
You support me during this hard time.

The people who are closer to me which I taught could help did not pick my calls despite that I was helping in my own little way when they were in school and I have never asked for assistance from them.

Nairaland members saved me from going depressed, you can't predict who will help when you are facing some challenges, I can see clearer now.
I never expect that I will be in this situation but I thank God.
Once again, I appreciate you all Almighty God will answers our prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your New Year's Resolutions / Forgive Or Nah?? / Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.