Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan (2058 Views)

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 3:27am On Apr 25, 2020
I'm a Christian, and due to the lockdown I decided to share a little foodstuffs to my Muslim neighbours even though I don't have much. I never did it for the Gram or for any show off, I just want to encourage us to help anyone we're capable of helping irrespective of their religion, culture and tribe.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by bigiyaro(m): 3:29am On Apr 25, 2020
you just couldn't resist the temptation to show off.

8 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
you just couldn't resist the temptation to show off.

If I want to show off I'll snap as I give each one of them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by BarrElChapo(m): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Good gesture. May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus, Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Babawale01: 3:41am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:

If I want to show off I'll snap as I give each one of them

Where you dey make I come collect my own.

Abi I no be ur neighbor again? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 3:41am On Apr 25, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Good gesture. May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus, Amen

Amen...thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 3:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Babawale01:

Where you get make I come collect my own.

Abi I no be ur neighbor again? smiley

My neighbor I'm waiting for you o, yours is a special package

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Babawale01: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:

My neighbor I'm waiting for you o, yours is a special package

Hmm iya wura!
"special package" cheesy

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Takeit2017(m): 4:07am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:
I'm a Christian, and due to the lockdown I decided to share a little foodstuffs to my Muslim neighbours even though I don't have much. I never did it for the Gram or for any show off, I just want to encourage us to help anyone we're capable of helping irrespective of their religion, culture and tribe.

Bro bless me too
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Staphylococcus: 4:19am On Apr 25, 2020
God bless you.

It should be all about love.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by WaleGab: 4:21am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:
God bless you.

It should be all about love.

Kudos!
[/s]
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by seunlayi(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2020
This is the good, it makes the world a happy place for you and for me when you show loving kindness to others

5 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Mizwisdom(f): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:

How many Christians in your neighborhood have you helped?

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by adoreyou(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Does it matter? see as you carry religion for head.

6 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:
why did you have to mention your are a Christian? And what has Christianity got to do this?

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by honey001(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Matthew 6:1-2
Take care not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward [reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father Who is in heaven.

“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full"

So OP, I doubt if you are a Christian... You are no like Christ... You are just a church goer...

Oya, take your reward... Well done for the good job done.

6 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by veave(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Nice one. Keep it up. Happy Ramadan to all our Muslim friends

3 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:
may God bless you abundantly for this,you are tithing(grace giving)

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by eventsmallchops: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I was thinking of ordering your books before now, but not anymore, I never knew you are a religion bigot .

sometimes I wonder if I should remain a Christian, all the favours , good gestures I have received in my life were done by Muslims , none from my fellow Christians .
from experience, I will tell you, Muslims are kind hearted people than Christians .
change your character.
OP, May God Bless You

4 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by eventsmallchops: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
adoreyou:
Does it matter? see as you carry religion for head.

don't mind the hypocrite
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by bestabigaelever(f): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2020
God bless you
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Kenwood007:
why did you have to mention your are a Christian? And what has Christianity got to do this?

Meaning you can help others irrespective of their religion

4 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by ifeoluwa21: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2020
honey001:
Take care not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward [reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father Who is in heaven.

“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full"

So OP, I doubt if you are a Christian... You are no like Christ... You are just a church goer...

OK, thank you bible scholar
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2020
ifeoluwa21:

Meaning you can help others irrespective of their religion
I hope you did help your blood because there are hungry too......

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by sisisioge: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Awww...well done. Ramadan Kareem to you my sister. May God reward your good deed.

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by sisisioge: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Biko dont make it a religion thing, give as your heart leads. Chai...Wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Sweetdeji6(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Pele o Mr Christian, d lady posted a good deed to encourage us to do the same, u r displaying your silly attitude. Keep up the good work Ife, may God continue to bless u.
honey001:

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by omorttee4u(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2020
May God bless the kind hearted giver.
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by jeff1607(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
hope they will collect it, tried it before and it was rejected.
Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
eventsmallchops:

I was thinking of ordering your books before now, but not anymore, I never knew you are a religion bigot .

sometimes I wonder if I should remain a Christian, all the favours , good gestures I have received in my life were done by Muslims , none from my fellow Christians .
from experience, I will tell you, Muslims are kind hearted people than Christians .
change your character.
OP, May God Bless You

Order my books bro, this shouldn't stop you, I only aired my mind.

This is why I called her out, you're testifying of the goodness of Muslims but not Christians because of things like this. That's why I asked how many Christians has she helped

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Donated To Muslim Neighbour For Ramadan by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
That's nice of you, OP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Strength Of A Woman u Cannot Find Anyway / Is My Child About To Grow Up Knowing Another Man As His Father / Why Do The Teens In America Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.