Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore (582 Views)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:35am On Mar 14
Since i must get a knife at least, then i must be ready to kill and ready to die.

Even people ad neva met b4 on the street wanna butcher me.

Am fed up

I cant bear it again
Re: I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore by olisaEze(m): 11:48am On Mar 14
Did anyone plant your placenta in that your neighborhood? If the people around you are making life uncomfortable for you, go somewhere else ffs! In a world of 7 billion people and all it has on offer, do you honestly want to live & die in one place, after interacting with only one race of people?? Hard man, oya carry knife and kii yasef na make we hear word, no be me send u join confra. Naija is tough right now, so all you’ll get is tough love, no time!😌
Re: I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore by EmiloCorn: 11:51am On Mar 14
Drink sniper first undecided

So that you will kill yourself before they kill you cool

Winner grin
Re: I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore by kmaster007: 1:59pm On Mar 14
Are you cultist
Re: I Cant Bear The Death Threats Anymore by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14
See baztards dropping stupidity on my thread as if thatz y they were born

(1) (Reply)

Missing Ngerian In Sao Paulo / Have You Ever Been Mobbed Before / Delhi Gang Molestation Suspect Kills Self In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.