Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

GGG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GGG (381 Views)

Ggg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GGG by EtimAbasiama(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14
Re: GGG by Beremx(f): 2:47pm On Mar 14
Scam
Re: GGG by mightyhazel: 2:52pm On Mar 14
Hope u know this your friend reach house

Because u go need to trace am

1 Like

Re: GGG by richidinho(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14
You sef

Which money is out,, the grant from elumelu foundation?😀😀😀😀😀
Re: GGG by a4cube: 3:01pm On Mar 14
EtimAbasiama:
Good afternoon Sir/Ma,

Please I need your help especially those who work with UBA.

A friend contacted me that they'll help me to secure a grant from Tony Elumelu Foundation. They said the grant will help me to start a business but they'll take 50% because they're the ones that will provide all the relevant requirements (but I'll provide my name, details, BVN, NIN, Passport, etc)

I agreed because I know that I'll still do business with the remaining percentage.

Now the money is out in the sum of N4. 5 million. These people told me that they're giving me 500k, when I objected they took the business letterhead and went and did change of signature and transfered the money?

Can UBA allow that? What should I do please? I need help from you Nigerians.

Thanks.
you want to scam the foundation with your friends, your friends turn the table and you are crying.

Someone should forward this post to Tony Elumelu foundation. They need to becareful on those receiving grants from them.
Everything is about corruption in that sht hole of a country.

Like president like subjects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GGG by OlujobaSamuel: 3:04pm On Mar 14
You got what you deserved.
Police is coming for you soon
Re: GGG by Depriest2020: 3:12pm On Mar 14
OP mind you Tony Elumelu will still come for the repayment of the grant when it's due, and you're the one they paid the money to. So just know UBA will still debit you in future.
Re: GGG by Procashtips(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14
What a foolish way to be in ₦4.5m debt

Btw, no one can move money that has entered your account except the bank as long as you didn't give them your card or internet banking details.
Re: GGG by Goodnewsforlife: 4:09pm On Mar 14
Procashtips:
What a foolish way to be in ₦4.5m debt

Btw, no one can move money that has entered your account except the bank as long as you didn't give them your card or internet banking details.
the op na mumu

Money wey get issue enter your account u no comot am block d account, u suppose comot am come put dnd on top d account

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; / Ondo Guber: APC Primary Election / Car Loan To Everybody In The Military/police Is The Solution-- Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.