Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging (60367 Views)

Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by StraightGaay: 3:17pm On Mar 14
hybrid77:
grin grin grin

Who am i to judge. Not like i am even better.

I pray i become a better person. My sins don dey many this year.

Thank you Lord
"Peccata tua inveniente te" as "Our sins will seek us out"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by jiz: 3:18pm On Mar 14
Turn Private part to Public Partnership part
Rubbish dressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by RPG2020(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14
hybrid77:
grin grin grin

Who am i to judge. Not like i am even better.

I pray i become a better person. My sins don dey many this year.

Thank you Lord

BK dey come for you grin
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Pootle: 3:22pm On Mar 14
no be my sister, wife or babe so who am i to condemn her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by peterboro: 3:23pm On Mar 14
Viewers description advice!
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14
Men with muscles all over show decency and respect in their dress choices outside their homes.

Women with private features like breast and yansh are eager to reveal it all in public, maka why?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Willed042(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14
Antipob777:
Olosho. Very ugly and disgusting. Give them Biafra and see them turn their land to olosho land.

Tomorrow she will want to answer Mrs.

Nonsense
You guys are among the least intelligent people in Nigeria who always claims to be exposed. What stops you from a simple Google search if u are not sure of her state of origin. To u people anyone that does not bear Ade...Olu...Sanusi, Mohammed Saliu Kabirat is an Igbo person in a country with over 500 ethnic groups.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Jayhome24: 3:25pm On Mar 14
Wallahi some men don finished. See ugly thing with dirty black oily skin dey show saggy bre-ast with mechelen tyre tube tummy in public and dey open his teeth lie say she won a beauty contest.

Even the make-up and car oil grease she applied on her face go different direction, face go one way car oil grease with lipstic like orangutan lips colour go one side.

BBN organisers I will continue blaming you for constantly grooming nonntities to fill our street and our cyber space.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Shakirababy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14
Antipob777:
Olosho. Very ugly and disgusting. Give them Biafra and see them turn their land to olosho land.

Nonsense

Mad people everywhere...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Adakintroy: 3:26pm On Mar 14
At some point in past or future, knowing women were capable.of manipulating their sexual prowess to their advantage..it was seize from them.

Compulsory decency was or became a mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Quodseverismete: 3:26pm On Mar 14
Very disgusting, I remember Lekon once told in the BBnaija house that she has mouth odour.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by enemyofprogress: 3:28pm On Mar 14
Quodseverismete:
Very disgusting, I remember Lekon once told in the BBnaija house that she has mouth odour.
it is true.

Never marry a woman who doesn't believe that a rat can bring a used condom to ur room 🤷🤷🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by TheBillyonaire: 3:30pm On Mar 14
She is just another piece of trash.

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Macnnoli4(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14
All I have to say is she looks fine in the 'baddie' clothes but Ayra Starr will slay in it much better.
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Orlu13: 3:34pm On Mar 14
These are d kind of ppl Nigerians like...how she won d show is a true reflection of poor choices and sense or reasoning Nigerians have

Tomorrow now, she will look fr an innocent man who will forget all these she is doing now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by tnerro1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14
All I see is pvssy, nothing more, nothing less

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by santaclaws: 3:39pm On Mar 14
Since this babe won BBnaija, she no gree wear clothes again... This is a clear indicator that if some women were rich, they'd do far worse than the same men they condemn daily.

4 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Kingcalls: 3:39pm On Mar 14
Give her 10 yrs from now ...she will starting blaming men for her misfortunes... men are scum this and that , after she remembers how they were passing her around like weed in a group of smokers ... now that she would have made hay as the sun is shining now.... she has decided to fool herself ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14
The word is waggling not wagging
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by SlavaUkraini: 3:44pm On Mar 14
Ashawo

Bastard Ashawo
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by killsmith(f): 3:45pm On Mar 14
By now, you must now understand why the Arabs force them to wear full masquerade outfit.

4 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by stanliwise(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14
Antipob777:

Nonsense
psychosis, you're getting worse day in day out.
Tribal bigotry hitting you hard
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:50pm On Mar 14
nlfpmod:
Big Brother Naija All Stars winner, Ilebaye’s sexy dress to Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd birthday party got people talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxZOzSI-VU?si=p10TAqVAN4nZpEDV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zURvlQSABUY?si=siiINQMiW-yEzjod

And they proudly called this sexy.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by delishpot: 3:57pm On Mar 14
B1tch got no class. She looks like a cheap wh0r€

5 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14
Antipob777:

Nonsense

Illiteracy is truly a disease ✍️

What has ilebaye from Kogi state got to do with Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by Dshocker(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14
She dresses like she came from nowhere.... Terrible.
Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14
nitt:
Na dem!!!
When I opened this thread I expected someone to post this pic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by patomberekpe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14
I don't even know these little spoilt brats that refuded to have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by patomberekpe(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14
I don't even know these little spoilt brats that refused to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14
Puppetmaster08:
She deserves the D
She'll definitely get it. A big fat D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.