Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? (476 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14
Good afternoon house! pls I need your candid advise, pls I just got an opportunity to travel to Qatar, I. want to know if it's a better place to hustle.

My plan is to hustle for a while and relocate to either the UK or any good European country. pls I need your advice
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by MatrixReloaded: 6:16pm On Mar 14
udofia234:
Good afternoon house! pls I need your candid advise, pls I just got an opportunity to travel to Qatar, I. want to know if it's a better place to hustle.

My plan is to hustle for a while and relocate to either the UK or any good European country. pls I need your advice
It's not easy cos of work related documents. If you r a Muslim you could find your way through. Residency matters
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by NaijaVietnamese: 1:15pm On Mar 15
udofia234:

You really need to be very careful so you don’t run from frying pan to furnace. On my trip to HCMC, I met an Igbo guy at Doha during our switch to another. He told me that there was nothing in Qatar 🇶🇦 for him to do. No hustles at all and that was why he is moving to Vietnam to try his luck.

I told him that Vietnam isn’t much different from Qatar in terms of hustle as well, but he said at least he could be sending goods to Nigeria.

All these Middle East countries is not worth it, especially if you’re going to hustle your way. Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain etc would frustrate you if you’re not careful. Many Nigerians in those places are currently stranded.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by okerekingsley90: 7:30pm On Mar 15
NaijaVietnamese:

You really need to be very careful so you don’t run from frying pan to furnace. On my trip to HCMC, I met an Igbo guy at Doha during our switch to another. He told me that there was nothing in Qatar 🇶🇦 for him to do. No hustles at all and that was why he is moving to Vietnam to try his luck.

I told him that Vietnam isn’t much different from Qatar in terms of hustle as well, but he said at least he could be sending goods to Nigeria.

All these Middle East countries is not worth it, especially if you’re going to hustle your way. Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain etc would frustrate you if you’re not careful. Many Nigerians in those places are currently stranded.

Hi and Good day. Sorry where is HCMC?
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15
No its not, dont go.

You think Qatar is like Naija where someone will post in front of his shop that ''sales boy wanted'', then you can start the next day?

If you don't have a job offer from a company based in Qatar, and be assisted to get the work permit, you will suffer.

I

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by NaijaVietnamese: 12:41am On Mar 16
okerekingsley90:

Hi and Good day. Sorry where is HCMC?

Vietnam 🇻🇳
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by Coquinoqui: 2:24pm On Mar 16
I'm currently in Dubai for work with the US Navy. I have met some of our brothers Nigerians, Kenyans and Ghanaianz that work here, I spoke with them and I can say middle east is not worth it, the pay is small and u stuck with your employees. I went to Gold souk Diera where I met alot of Nigerians in the street, it's so sad what people go through. Dubai is fun dou
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26
Coquinoqui:
I'm currently in Dubai for work with the US Navy. I have met some of our brothers Nigerians, Kenyans and Ghanaianz that work here, I spoke with them and I can say middle east is not worth it, the pay is small and u stuck with your employees. I went to Gold souk Diera where I met alot of Nigerians in the street, it's so sad what people go through. Dubai is fun dou

thanks boss
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26
pansophist:
No its not, dont go.

You think Qatar is like Naija where someone will post in front of his shop that ''sales boy wanted'', then you can start the next day?

If you don't have a job offer from a company based in Qatar, and be assisted to get the work permit, you will suffer.

I

noted boss!
it's far better if I get a company to employ and run the work and resident permit
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26
pansophist:
No its not, dont go.

I

noted! thanks boss
Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26
NaijaVietnamese:

noted boss

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice!!! Is Qatar A Better Destination To Hustle ? by udofia234(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26
MatrixReloaded:

It's not easy cos of work related documents. If you r a Muslim you could find your way through. Residency matters

noted boss! I'm going through a company employment over there in doha

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Needed For Student Visa / Is Trekking The New Way Of Showing Appreciatetion Now? / Students Picnic/campmeeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.