Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency (28660 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / BREAKING! Okonjo-iweala Breaks The Glass Ceiling, Emerges First Female DG Of WTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by YesDaddyTill203: 8:42pm On Mar 14
AustineE1:
Tinubu can not shy away from being recklessly nepotistic however i must give it to the woman appointed,she is duely qualified to handle NACA.Her resume says it all...congrats!
Reckless post.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by YesDaddyTill203: 8:44pm On Mar 14
bjdon:
Only people who do care for the long term stability and prosperity of Nigeria, will applaud these sectional appointments. There will be a northern president at some point in the future who will do the same thing. Ultimately it is the nation that suffers
When Jonathan filled everywhere with Igbos, most of the loud mouth wailing and crying now were ok with it. Bunch of delusional retar@ded hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by tnerro1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14
To be honest, the people chosen are aptly qualified for the post unlike the people Buhari was appointing, having said that, Buhari did worse, so go to court

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by AuthorMan: 8:45pm On Mar 14
OVB123:
What a nonsense. It's only people from the west that are qualified enough to be appointed into juicy ministries, departments and agencies. Yorubatocracy is what I called this one.

You should have said same when Sai Baba gave every post to Hausa Fulani.
It was 10, 10, 80% appointment during Buhari's government.

Tinubu don try abeg. What he has done is 30, 30, 40β„… .

If you want him not to favor his tribe then you are day dreaming.

Igbo 30%
Hausa/Fulani 30%
Yoruba 40%

The fact remains that he will trust his tribesmen more not to disappoint him.
It is normal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Babatunjo: 8:46pm On Mar 14
Should tribe even be a factor in appointments.
Once you r a Nigerian and qualified, you should get the Job.

If all the northerners Buhari appointed were competent, no body go complain... and we as a country won't be in the messy position we r today.

She deserves the appointment.

And kudos to the meritocratic government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by SpatialKing(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14
Gossiphub:
After the charade by Southern Governors from Enugu to Asaba to Lagos in the name of Southern Presidency πŸ˜‚.

Now it has been microzoned to South West leaving out the rest of the SouthπŸ˜‚.

My people will always say.

"Na who them cheat, don lose"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Southern Presidency my balls.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

They play the southern card when they need support

Like the only defense they had for Senate President is he is a Southern presidency they shouldn't impeach him

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Uchesco01: 8:47pm On Mar 14
That's my thought exactly. At the heat of Buhari's nepotism it was a northern affair. He was distributing the positions across the north and the entire South were advocating for equality considering the vast diversity of Nigerian state which he never paid a listening ear to.
Now that Tinubu of South is in power and all the positions is reserved for his kins men and women and never the entire South. Poor political calculation.
The implications of this is not having the best hands to turn things around as it was the case under previous APC leadership.
Gossiphub:
After the charade by Southern Governors from Enugu to Asaba to Lagos in the name of Southern Presidency πŸ˜‚.

Now it has been microzoned to South West leaving out the rest of the SouthπŸ˜‚.

My people will always say.

"Na who them cheat, don lose"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Southern Presidency my balls.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by abysirius(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14
Do you notice that thr people that are being replaced are from a specific region?
OVB123:
What a nonsense. It's only people from the west that are qualified enough to be appointed into juicy ministries, departments and agencies. Yorubatocracy is what I called this one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by tunjijones(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:
She got this job on merit and not because she is Yoruba. This is pure meritocracy being practiced.

AIDS doesn't discriminate against tribe or religion o so we need competent patriotic Nigerians to run the agency, regardless of where they come from in Nigeria. Thank God the Minister of Health is a patriotic Nigerian of Northern extraction who recommended her for the job.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

So you mean there is no other person more qualified than her in the whole of SE and SS. Yes, most Nigerian are tribalist. But for us to forge ahead as a nation we have to promote federalism. No be only Yoruba dey south, afterall this Tinubu presidency na southern turn not turn of SW

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Clobisman(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14
kayusely70:
The woman is eminently qualified for the job!
Yes she is qualified but there are equally qualified or more qualified people from other places too.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Spectators: 8:58pm On Mar 14
That's Bisi Akande's daughter, former Commissioner for Health under Aregbesola. Congratulations ma

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Mastadestiny(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14
Dr Tope Ilori is the daughter of Chief Bisi Akande.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by akinadesun: 9:11pm On Mar 14
Congrats Dr. Ilori. I wish you success in your service to humanity.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by DonXavi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14
Sleekfingers:

What's stopping you from sending the names of those qualified people to Tinubu.

She simply got the job on merit. Shikena
Did Tinubu advertised the position? If actually Tinubu wanted other qualified Nigerians for that position, he knew quite well where and how to get them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14
reiddecuti:
Jagaban, the slave to the caliphate and slayer of iPOB.

He's continuing from where his master Buhari stopped.

Not surprise...

Slave?

How did buhari get there?

Was cpc greater than ac?

Yeah, he was a fmr head of state but he wasnt greater to apc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Mar 14
AIDS still dey?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by killsmith(f): 9:22pm On Mar 14
At least buhari was generous to share to the NE and NC.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by stevups(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14
Judolisco:
Man wasn't playing when he said Yoruba lokan.... Buhari went over the roof with northern appointments... Almost all agencies for Abuja na northerners full am.....tinubu no fold oh... Keep it coming

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Zetty177x: 9:24pm On Mar 14
Always appointing
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Mar 14
DonXavi:
Did Tinubu advertised the position? If actually Tinubu wanted other qualified Nigerians for that position, he knew quite well where and how to get them.

Lots of people sent their names to the president. ..people from all the regions.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by iswallker(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:
She got this job on merit and not because she is Yoruba. This is pure meritocracy being practiced.

AIDS doesn't discriminate against tribe or religion o so we need competent patriotic Nigerians to run the agency, regardless of where they come from in Nigeria. Thank God the Minister of Health is a patriotic Nigerian of Northern extraction who recommended her for the job.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

This is the only sensible comment you have made since I first met you.

grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Atlantis585: 9:35pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:

And nobody else from the other zones have the same qualification or better?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Atlantis585: 9:36pm On Mar 14
Akwamkpuruamu:

So for a multi ethnic diverse Nigeria, only Yorubas have the monopoly of meritocracy?

Talking of Merit, was the vacancy advertised? Was an interview or exams held to make her come tops to be seen as meritocracy?

No mind the dunce

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by DrAkpamudehe: 9:57pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:

So there aren't qualified people from other tribes to pick from? Your hypocrisy is nauseating and smelling

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by CrossRhodes: 10:06pm On Mar 14
bjdon:
Only people who do care for the long term stability and prosperity of Nigeria, will applaud these sectional appointments. There will be a northern president at some point in the future who will do the same thing. Ultimately it is the nation that suffers
Buhari did his own too so don't forget that
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by CrossRhodes: 10:08pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:

Always capping shit...

Is she not bisi akande daughter, a friend to the drug baron? Dey deceive una self.
Continue with your bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by ultim: 10:11pm On Mar 14
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-appoints-temitope-ilori-as-first-female-dg-of-naca-relocates-agency-to-health-ministry/amp

This one na woto woto yorubanisation of the country. I'm fr the south south, but so happy. Make our northern brothers be taught a lesson. grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by FuckOsuPigs: 10:27pm On Mar 14
OVB123:

You go shit for body🀣
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Gustavowhite(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14
I wonder how chimaroke will be feeling now after campaigning and insulting his own people for baba druggie

No body is qualified except Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by Shegznation001(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14
My boss
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by matify83: 11:56pm On Mar 14
kayusely70:
The woman is eminently qualified for the job!

If only you knew who her father is!

Don't be carried away by her marriage name. Her maiden name will leave you in awe.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency by matify83: 11:59pm On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:

Merit!!

Don't be deceived by her marriage name.

Her maiden name puts her around the corridors of power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.