Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi (48523 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Ubanz: 9:53am On Mar 15
If this is truly true,then why was tinubu calling (on Nigerians) for all hands on deck.

The fact remains that the young lady did not beg or lobby for the position.

Maybe she didn't accept the appointment like the one before her who rejected the same appointment.
Once beating they say, twice shy.

She was on her own minding her business when her name was dropped.

She's already made, it's Nigeria that needs her wealth of knowledge.
The hardship that's affecting 95% of everyday (jobless) Nairalanders has nothing to do with her.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by omoyeni37: 9:54am On Mar 15
AllahOfBlood:

Even at that she is still better and financially stable than you miserable soul and ur household

Stop crying, even me that support Peter Obi I'm still in better position than you. If I may ask,
What have you achieve in Tunibu government?
How did you know you are doing well than him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Azzik: 9:56am On Mar 15
Topman7:

THANK YOU.

GO AND SERVE WITH PETER OBI'S GOVT.

OR BETTER STILL, SIMON EKPA, YOUR REAL LEADER.

EMERGENCY NIGERIANS!

TRAITORS WHO HATE NIGERIA WANT TO LEAD NIGERIA.

COME CARRY NAU!

DREAMERS!

Your mate are collecting money for constituency project in their pockets, some are picking appointment but you are here ranting for person when better pass you.
You that supported a drug baron how come you were not consider for any appointments
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by vince2016(m): 10:12am On Mar 15
madjune:
Nigeria and tribalism.

That's the root cause of the lingering hardship in the country.

This is not a case of tribalism; You're so quick see tribalism in everything. An Igbo person will still be appointed. This should be a lesson to learn from and also a pray point too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by RapportNaija(m): 10:32am On Mar 15
transient123:

grin grin, you think everyone is hungry like you do and forming woke like other slowpoke dancing over hunger and forming cashing out. Always displaying idiocy yet killing relatives becos of a plate of malnourished food.

You guys always forming smartness yet, far from even being tagged foolish. You were nominated,
more than 24hrs later, you were in mute mode and still wailing "where has she accepted ", yet you cry nepotism about other appointments that didn't lubricate your bigotry.

Can't you stand by what you profess for once. Very unstable beings.

Assumed my tribe, went ahead to drop a bigoted comment, accused me of bigotry in the same comment.

In whatever tribe you come from...and in that your family, is hardship not dealing with you and the rest too?

Which of these appointments has made your life better directly or indirectly?

What joy are you deriving in a clueless administrator nominating a candidate and withdrawing same candidate within 24 hours?

Did they borrow you people's brain in APC and replaced it with stone?

Aren't you capable of thinking for yourself?

Good luck to you, hungry dumbo.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Barteze: 10:37am On Mar 15
blamingthedevil:

Journalist KC
Hahaha! Hahaha!! And which other nominees from SE will they get who truly didn't support PO in the 2023 general election either openly or discretely or at least sympathetic to his course. If the only reason for withdrawing this lady nomination was her support for PO then they should go to SW for another nominee as usual.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by lexyclasy: 10:37am On Mar 15
Ttalk:

See your life, because of gbajue candidate you miss lifetime opportunity.

Think objectively, The position you think it is all and all, are you aware that the first person has rejected that same position, so calm down so many people are extremely comfortable without government appointment. like me, iam a politician who doesn't depends on government portfolio, i strive for a better Nigeria, to remove shame from us and generation to come, so that an apartheid nation like South Africa will not insult us, a Nation that you will be respected even from the airport when they knew you are a Nigerian, not the one that people will hold stiff their bags when they noticed you are a Nigerian. all in all i need a better Nation that will be corruption free, not party, iam an APC but so ashamed that we cannot stamped out corruption.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:40am On Mar 15
Peter Obi is tinubu's worst nightmare. Tinubu is just trying to man up and save face. Take drug money away from tinubu, Peter Obi is richer than him, plus Peter Obi knows his own father and he's proud of his biography

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Zetty177x: 10:44am On Mar 15
Sannisege:
so a brainless Tinubu outsmarted Obi. That means Obi has no head at all.

U see how Batists are dull and very dull? This is why Nigeria is suffering today ..I said can't Tinubu reason now? So what has Obi got to do with my talk,why reference him? Is Obi the president? My point is, BAAT has grabbed power, he should use his brain to reason. Not blaming others. But a 🌽 foolishh batist is saying Obidients are spoiling the government. Or the bat nor get head to reason ? Is he not the president? See as the fuols rushing to like ur mumu comment without reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by IfnobeGod20: 12:09pm On Mar 15
WizardOfNG:

You're right about some things but wrong about Akpabio. If you understand Nigerian 'rank' politics culture you will know no performing leader will follow a failure who is the beneficiary of hype, ethnocentric sentiments or the naivete/ignorance of Nigerians.

Akpabio is a former governor like Obi. Game recognise game and Akpabio knows he was a far better Governor than Obi. All Governors know Obi is a failure.. Observe carefully to note Mainly SE folks are his rabid fans and not Nigerian leaders.

It is Nigerians, because most are ignorant, who think Obi is special. His Governship mates dislike him intensely as a coward, who was prostrating to OBJ, and an incompetent governor who did not stand out in office.

He was also treacherous, disloyal and a loser. Bianca Ojukwu and many upright Igbo leaders resent Obi for using and dumping APGA and even importing divisiveness into the character of the Party.

Even in Anambra, the Governors after him, Obiano and Soludo, are his biggest critics. Both have spoken of his mismanagement of Anambra while Governor.

Think about it this way. Can you respect and worship a manager at work you are far better and more talented than, yet you know is only above you because of Nepotism or tribalism?
In all the junks you wrote here, you know what gives me joy, the Akpabio and Obiano that you claimed are far better than Obi and them spoken against Peter Obi's failure, all of them have had their days with EFCC but your tagged failure had never been called to question by any antigraft agency or even sue at all.
Some of us know the kind of world we are in, we always hype and hail those draining and eating us up because we lacked common sense. What is the benefit of you doing one thing but embezzle over 50% of the common wealth of your state entrusted to your care?
I want to challenge you to put out any financial investigation that have been carried out on Peter Obi either by the Anambra state government or EFCC or ICPC. You can as well challenge me on your gods Akpabio and Obiano and I will furnish you with catalogue of investigations and court filings on them. They are the examples of your kinds because goat of the same fold flocks together. Just I always say, Peter Obi is never a saint but cannot be compare to all the ojelus politicians you people hail to high heavens.
Mr. Man, you went low to have said Peter Obi did the wrong thing to have prostrated for OBJ. If he didn't prostrate for OBJ who can be his father, please who do OU want him to prostrate to? As an African man and a cultured man, he reserved the right to prostrate to those that can be his father or mother or elderly ones. This your singular line shows the kind of upbringing you have and shows you're not cultured at all but lacked respect to those ahead of you.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Johnthesuccess: 12:32pm On Mar 15
blamingthedevil:

Journalist KC

Very good. Proactive. She should get her own appointment from Peter obitue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Johnthesuccess: 12:33pm On Mar 15
Ubanz:
If this is truly true,then why was tinubu calling (on Nigerians) for all hands on deck.

The fact remains that the young lady did not beg or lobby for the position.

Maybe she didn't accept the appointment like the one before her who rejected the same appointment.
Once beating they say, twice shy.

She was on her own minding her business when her name was dropped.

She's already made, it's Nigeria that needs her wealth of knowledge.
The hardship that's affecting 95% of everyday (jobless) Nairalanders has nothing to do with her.

😏😏😏
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by xtimconsult(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15
When I read must comment here I just laughed at some particular region (the south West) you are busy fighting another region even after the election...

Continue but put in mind that your grandchildren will pay for this sin if not you...

Remember the taking over of ilorin by the North... Tinubu has sold out the west by preaching politics of heat just to join power but last last ... We know who laugh last...
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Lavzz: 1:19pm On Mar 15
Mugu like you
Max24:
Serves her right. Let her go collect her Social Media CBN appointment from the Agulu SM president.. It cannot favour her and her family after singing baba wey no we'll he dey shout Emilokan ooo. Make Elupee 77 favour her.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by searchlight: 1:25pm On Mar 15
Max24:
Serves her right. Let her go collect her Social Media CBN appointment from the Agulu SM president.. It cannot favour her and her family after singing baba wey no we'll he dey shout Emilokan ooo. Make Elupee 77 favour her.
When is your father going to be appointed? Maybe you can tell Tinubu to replace her with your father.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Kingspin(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15
Max24:
Enjoy your glitch election,
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15
Make she go collect her appointment from Mr Obidike Aguluntu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Kusu12: 3:52pm On Mar 15
Obirodents are confused, frustrated and deluded set of people. You called someone "not my president" and you want to work under same man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Kusu12: 3:57pm On Mar 15
Pharaoh4rin:
Peter Obi is tinubu's worst nightmare. Tinubu is just trying to man up and save face. Take drug money away from tinubu, Peter Obi is richer than him, plus Peter Obi knows his own father and he's proud of his biography

That's the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide. 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. Obingo is also a known drug baron.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by truthhurtsnaira: 4:04pm On Mar 15
Max24:

In Black Africa that's how emotions scatter their heads....

At the end of the day na your own family go suffer with bad economy.....

LOL

BLACKIE
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15
xtimconsult:
When I read must comment here I just laughed at some particular region (the south West) you are busy fighting another region even after the election...

Continue but put in mind that your grandchildren will pay for this sin if not you...

Remember the taking over of ilorin by the North... Tinubu has sold out the west by preaching politics of heat just to join power but last last ... We know who laugh last...

if you knw nothing about ilorin,just keep shut

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Germi9: 4:36pm On Mar 15
A testament that Obi won the elections
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by JayyXXX(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15
EreluRoz:
This is the consequences of not thinking before you talk.

Later you will be crying.

Rubbish
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by xtimconsult(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15
INDOMIE9090:
if you knw nothing about ilorin,just keep shut

Teacher teach me... Mumu... You want to tell me Yoruba own ilorin... Continue....
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by DJInfluence: 5:08pm On Mar 15
georgeakins:

Is that why South East is the most backward region since independence?
I am no expect in South East. Only been there once in my life and for just 6hrs. But if I may ask, What's the yardstick in determining that the region is the most backward?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Oracleforce: 5:13pm On Mar 15
Why would Jagaban employ someone who campaigned against him when there were lots of people who worked tirelessly to ensure that he was elected to be the president of this country?

You can imagine the damage this kind of person will go and do to the Tinubu government if he gets to the office. Those are the Bitter Obi mole that will be revealing the official secret files for the opposition parties to use against the incumbent president. Let her go and become the Financial treasurer for IPOB Republic...they need her expertise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15
xtimconsult:

Teacher teach me... Mumu... You want to tell me Yoruba own ilorin... Continue....
you should school me about my city now ode
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15
Kusu12:

That's the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide. 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. Obingo is also a known drug baron.

The beautiful thing about the crap you just spew is that you satisfied yourdamnself
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by Patojargz: 6:16pm On Mar 15
Normally, Obi don turn many pipo nightmare... God Is Good!!!
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by xtimconsult(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15
INDOMIE9090:
you should school me about my city now ode

Mad man....
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by kelly72: 6:23pm On Mar 15
Max24:

Look at her, does she look hungry for a job? The first man Tinubu appointed rejected the job. So, who really wants to run a CBN that has been reduced to mere esusu bank by APC?

Madam is proud as we all are of our choices. We are not the ones whose mothers are threatening to protest naked on the streets. I'm sure you know your mother is one of the people wailing and saying they were deceived into voting for abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi by okeyfrank: 9:06pm On Mar 15
Max24:

Just continue...
You and your likes are only aiding the gradual disintegration of this failed country...
Those who stole the peoples mandate will continue to fail in govt...

Igbos are not known for ass-licking...

Nigerians survived Buhari and his incompetence and ethno-religious bigotry...

Nigerians will also survive the mandate stealers...

Proudly IGBO; Proudly Nigerian...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.