Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari (12543 Views)

Phase 2 Repair Of The Port-Harcourt Refinery Will Be Completed By Q4, 2024 -Kyar / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Jomonix: 7:06am On Mar 15
Great news. May it happen as promised.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Paraman: 7:06am On Mar 15
Gossiphub:

Sharrap please.

Your student loan kickstart that you boasted would be on Thursday is now postponed indefinitely.

Stop this high level of sychophancy for your mental health.
Why are you crying bitterly on my behalf? I sabi you ni?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:09am On Mar 15
Paraman:
I don't think he's lying.

Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by barinedan(m): 7:13am On Mar 15
They told us Port Harcourt refinery would start working in December, today they are telling us it stat working in two weeks. How do we still trust these incompetent liars?

1 Like

Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Paraman: 7:17am On Mar 15
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=128940747][/quote] you're free to shed bitter tears because of my comment
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26am On Mar 15
Paraman:
you're free to shed bitter tears because of my comment
Stop deceiving urself!

Wake up!
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by luizpippo(m): 7:30am On Mar 15
budaatum:

There is no way he could be telling them lies?

Guess my place is booked. 2 weeks soon pass.

Lwkmd.

No be today them dey zuzu everywhere with lies sha.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:35am On Mar 15
I can't believe anything coming from this government of lies and deceits.

This is a strategy that they have employed to divert the attention of the masses from the ongoing allegations of budget padding.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:36am On Mar 15
[quote author=Islie post=128938266]The Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, has said the Port Harcourt refinery will commence operations in two…

https://dailytrust.com/p-harcourt-refinery-will-kickstart-operations-in-two-weeks-mele-kyar
Believe them at your own risk.That's how they said no more fuel subsidy but behind our back they were paying subsidy.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Pestsolutions1(m): 7:36am On Mar 15
Another timeline that may not materialise.
Can't he just maintain his silence until that day when everything is completed.

Anyways for that effective fumigation anywhere in Lagos, Pest solutions integrated services is your reliable option.
Let's talk today on 08027995905
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by maxzzo1(m): 7:47am On Mar 15
From December to January, February in March....talk of 2weeks datz month end......na April be dat?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Paraman: 7:50am On Mar 15
MichaelSokoto:

Stop deceiving urself!

Wake up!
speak for yourself.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by PHAYOL81: 8:15am On Mar 15
Hopefully so
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by itelima: 8:15am On Mar 15
Sorry for the slip of tongue, he meant to say two years, please take note.

Awon oni iro oshi
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by lexy2014: 8:18am On Mar 15
StOla:
If this does not happen, then this man must be sacked.

who will sack him?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by nearline(m): 8:40am On Mar 15
Normally this will change nothing as we have all seen. Not newsworthy.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by cjfavour(m): 8:42am On Mar 15
I've been asking myself this question but let me ask it loud now. Why did Tinubu retain this man? Is it because he performed well for buhari or because his tenure has not elapsed?
If his tenure in office is fixed, I'll understand but if not why retain him?
Islie:
The Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, has said the Port Harcourt refinery will commence operations in two…

https://dailytrust.com/p-harcourt-refinery-will-kickstart-operations-in-two-weeks-mele-kyari/

Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Heffalump(m): 9:14am On Mar 15
StOla:

It'll not happen!

I can say that NNPC is playing some political gimmicks in the defense of the abysmal performance of this APC government. Around December 2023 they lied that PH refinery has started operations. Some of us knew it was a big lie because we get direct updates on the progress of work.

We're in an era of psycophancy!
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Rumundele(m): 9:16am On Mar 15
Let us see action ooo, you guys talk too much,
The initial promise was December last year, now we are in the middle of March and you are giving us 2 weeks time.
Month end is not far again but remember that we have prepare thunder strike awaiting month end should any procrastination.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by tivity101: 9:29am On Mar 15
Taar. Sell what in 2wewks time, the crude they put inside or selling the entire refineries..

This clown will still come back and give us another cock and bull story.

Quote me in two weeks time if they produce one drop of fuel..

Paraman:
For him to tell the senators this, that means they might start selling in two weeks time
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Azzik: 10:01am On Mar 15
Islie:
The Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mele Kyari, has said the Port Harcourt refinery will commence operations in two…

https://dailytrust.com/p-harcourt-refinery-will-kickstart-operations-in-two-weeks-mele-kyari/

They have come again with the usual
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by fardes(m): 10:59am On Mar 15
StOla:
like how you have been slacking them before abi?,
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Paraman: 11:15am On Mar 15
Heffalump:

It'll n happen!

I can say that NNPC is playing some political gimmicks in the defense of the abysmal performance of this APC government. Around December 2023 they lied that PH refinery has started operations. Some of us knew it was a big lie because we get direct updates on the progress of work.

We're in an era of psycophancy!
so when did the person giving you update say the refinery will start working?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by tejumorelar: 11:49am On Mar 15
He meant 2 years, don't misquote him oh
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by HugoBoss10(m): 11:53am On Mar 15
Emman08:
But they said it would be by end of 2023 🤣

Comrade i saw what you did up there grin grin
In short you are a legend cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by danzaki63: 12:08pm On Mar 15
These people are playing with our collective intelligence........ why shift the dates again? what happened to those flarings in PH, was it similated Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by thisisit: 12:55pm On Mar 15
ANOTHER LIE... DEFECTED
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15
All the times,NA to do wayo.. That's how they said in December,,,Now two weeks now...I don here...
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by samwillyco1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15
Super story
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Sleekfingers: 8:44pm On Mar 15
StOla:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sacked by who?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by Sleekfingers: 8:46pm On Mar 15
Islie:

That your head wey dey shine. Wetin make Nigerians do you, if that refinery no kick start in 2weeks?
Re: P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari by piagetskinner(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15
All these government officials are rouges. Don’t believe any word coming out of their mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) / Governor Fayemi Approves Six Months Maternity Leave For Ekiti Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.