Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) (12542 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by ZWorld: 11:55am On May 23, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye has taken to his social media space to share photos from his NYSC days.

He noted that he won the best National Actor NYSC during his service year while he was in NYSC Drama Group 2 decades ago.

Capturing the photos separately, He wrote;
“National NYSC Drama Group 2 decades ago”

“Me in white when I won best National Actor NYSC”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/dino-melaye-shares-throwback-photos-from-his-nysc-days-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2019
ZWorld:
Idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2019
dino d drama Queen. got his scripts ready all the time. I just love him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by Bella55555(f): 10:46pm On May 23, 2019
mcjohny:
dino d drama Queen. got his scripts ready all the time. I just love him
queen or king
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2019
Cow undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by alphaNomega: 5:09am On May 24, 2019
Bella55555:
queen or king

Queen, our Dino is the drama queen cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by ticker(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2019
Haha... correct tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by reccy(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2019
And so what? Make we fry beans?...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:03am On May 24, 2019
But denied people Education thru their useless policy not to talk of nysc
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2019
undecided

Dino and his eye service laughter with his 49 teeths, am sure the lady he was laughing so hard and trying to impress was like saraki to him back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by CTechHub(m): 6:50am On May 24, 2019
okay
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by helinues: 6:51am On May 24, 2019
People easily forget that life can be tough when they finally arrived..
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by ccyyforreal(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2019
Yoruba Youth Forum, A Faceless Group Fanning Embers Of Disunity -CCYY
The Central Council Of Yoruba Youths (CCYY) has described the Yoruba Youth Forum, YYF as a faceless group.
In a statement on Friday and in reaction Yoruba Youth Forum’s support of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, CCYY said: “A hitherto unknown and unheard of group that called itself Yoruba Youth Forum,YYF has come out to defend ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo’s divisive statement, saying that it is supported of our ex-President bigotry.”
The statement signed by its Chairman, Oyinlola Adekanbi and Secretary, Adesoji Ifajobi accused YYF of embarking on a different path and agenda that doesn’t reflect the interest of Yoruba Youths in anyway. This YYF headed by one Oluwasegun Abiodun Bolarinwa is one of such groups put in place by some people to fan embers of disunity in Yorubaland and Nigeria in general.
It added: “CCYY, is an umbrella body of about 50 Yoruba youth organisations. We are using this medium to alert members of the public of a faceless group known as Yoruba Youth Forum, YYF. This nebulous group is formed to implement the agendas of some unpatriotic Nigerians and we are exposing them for who they are. YYF’s recent reaction and support of ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo is an indication and a pointer to the group’s selfish agenda.”

“We declare clearly, unambiguously and unequivocally that no genuine Yoruba organisation would issue such a statement looking at what is going on in Nigeria today.”
Speaking further, CCYY stated that: “Although this YYF, an amorphous group does not deserve to be given any serious attention, there is need to put the records straight in view of the fact many media houses published its bias statement which supported Mr Obasanjo.”
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
What do we do with it...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2019
Who else can't see anything
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by Damsub: 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Heartbreak(ladies watch and pray before marriage ooo). Click on this link to read this painful story of what my friend is going through in marriage https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1pn2EHNy3/?igshid=1r99d2ilf2t6u
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Photos From His NYSC Days (Photos) by Damsub: 10:06am On May 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Eze Damian Nwaigwe (Traditional Ruler Of Mbutu, Imo State) / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.