Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Some Breakdown Of The 2024 National Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Breakdown Of The 2024 National Budget (223 Views)

2024 Budget: Debt Servicing To Gulp 31% Of National Budget / Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends / Senate Seeks 20% Of National Budget As Their Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Breakdown Of The 2024 National Budget by Gossiphub: 1:23am On Mar 15
I think Nigerians are a defeated people.

What are the ICT projects worth N30bn. Is it that type that Sen. Nwoye was showing us that they are all replicating for that amount ?

What exactly is the empowerment of traditional rulers costing N8bn

Boreholes for N82bn

1,000+ streetlights for N212bn

Are we mad as a country? Are we impotent as citizens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Breakdown Of The 2024 National Budget by Gossiphub: 1:34am On Mar 15
The Nigerian Senate under senator Godswill Akpabio illegally inserted 184 million naira into the budget, to install a single street light. And will spend 212 billion naira for 1,150 street lights in 2024 budget.

They also inserted 193 million naira, to sink a single borehole.
And will spend a whooping sum of 82.5 billion naira for 427 boreholes in 2024 budget.

If this is not Corruption, tell me why.
If this is not budget padding, tell me why.
Re: Some Breakdown Of The 2024 National Budget by budaatum: 3:56am On Mar 15
Download the ‘2024 Appropriation Act FGN Budget Details Volume One’, and read Olusegun Adeniyi's Ningi and the ‘Underground’ Budget.

Both might make you trust governments less.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Largest Tribes In Delta State. / Lagos Launches ‘ounje Eko’ Discounted Prices Food Markets (full List) / Seyi Makinde Is A Hypocrite & A Betrayal; I’ve Handed Him Over To God - SHITTU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.