Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites (7437 Views)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NaijaPrince18: 8:41am On Mar 15
Catapault:

White devil. Get lost from here. I have outed you. You are NOT a Nigerian or West African. You are a white American impostor. Where in Nigeria do you claim to come from? Tell us, let me smash your lie immediately.
You’re the one who’s not even Nigerian but American. I don’t need to tell you where im from as you’ll claim im lying anyway since you’re filled with hate. You black Americans need to learn to accept the truth. Nigerians do not even care about white people like that. It’s obvious you’re black American. You’re pretending to be a Jew Nigerian Indian it’s pathetic. Stay in your lane
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Catapault: 8:46am On Mar 15
All the Pharaohs were BLACK AFRICANS, and the whites and Arabs' desperate attempts to break off their noses in order to create racial ambiguity are fruitless.

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Catapault: 9:01am On Mar 15
NaijaPrince18:

You’re the one who’s not even Nigerian but American. I don’t need to tell you where im from as you’ll claim im lying anyway since you’re filled with hate. You black Americans need to learn to accept the truth. Nigerians do not even care about white people like that. It’s obvious you’re black American. You’re pretending to be a Jew Nigerian Indian it’s pathetic. Stay in your lane

Even if I was African American, I've got every right to be here, because these are my people.

You, little redneck Appalachian creep need to head back to the neo-nazi MAGA Trump white supremacist site you crawled out of like a filthy maggot to con Africans here by pretending to be ''West African'', and talking down their rich heritage.

If you're West African, I'm from f.cking Poland, MF.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NaijaPrince18: 9:07am On Mar 15
Catapault:

Even if I was African American, I've got every right to be here, because these are my people.

You, little redneck Appalachian creep need to head back to the neo-nazi MAGA Trump white supremacist site you crawled out of like a filthy maggot to con Africans here by pretending to be ''West African'', and talking down their rich heritage.

So you’ve finally stopped pretending to be Nigerian. Im from ijebu not white that you’re obsessed with. I don’t know why you people come here thinking we are stupid. Whites don’t come here talking that crap.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 9:33am On Mar 15
Catapault:

Mumu. Even if the black Israelites came down from heaven and showed you their black faces, you will still disagree. Brainwashed dunce with low IQ. Have you even heard of the Black Madonna? Village otondo. Instead of you to imbibe knowledge, you dey there dey fck up. Ewu.
since no Israeli has dreadlocks like Samson and Jesus,I knew they were lying.
Dreadlocks is an exclusive of negro kings

9 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 9:35am On Mar 15
NaijaPrince18:

Why don’t you prove anything he’s saying? All these loser black ppl claiming Israel which you’re not. I guess you’re heritage is something to be ashamed of
who are you to disclaim of other people's identity?
Get lost

2 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NaijaPrince18: 9:38am On Mar 15
engrchykae:
who are you to disclaim of other people's identity?
Get lost
You mad 😂😂😂😂
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 9:44am On Mar 15
NaijaPrince18:

You mad 😂😂😂😂
that's the only thing you are good in, cursing.
But be careful, because as he loved cursing,so shall it cleave onto him,as he delighted not in blessings,so let blessings be far from him.
If you try nonsense again,I will show you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NaijaPrince18: 9:56am On Mar 15
engrchykae:
that's the only thing you are good in, cursing.
But be careful, because as he loved cursing,so shall it cleave onto him,as he delighted not in blessings,so let blessings be far from him.
If you try nonsense again,I will show you
You still mad 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 11:17am On Mar 15
Cabalgeneral:

Close your mouth
Thank God I have mouth to close. That deathly cancer in your mouth will not allow your own mouth to close. Between I and you who is better? Bitter heart does my opinion called for insults? Your dad have no home training, I don't expect more from you beast of no nation
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 11:33am On Mar 15
NaijaPrince18:

You still mad 😂😂😂😂😂
you will understand
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by TheBillyonaire: 11:55am On Mar 15
I blame no one but Cleo Patra for all these nonsense ? If she did not leave her kingdom to Rome to meet Julius, all these nonsense would not have happened.

Now people are building mind control programs called Religions out of History and entire planet is under mind control except a few who are not ready to speak out.

There was no Jesus Christ. There was a Yeshua whose biography is a lie. Just our history modified to fit a Jewish peasant.

And that needs not concern me and my family.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 11:59am On Mar 15
Cabalgeneral:

Close your mouth
I thank God I have mouth to close. What of you that your cancer infested mouth cannot close. You will be in pain until you die. i don't blame you but your nothing forsaken father who never imparted his children on the need to respect other people's opinions because his drinking habits at kiakia stores never allow him to know how his kids are fairing. Get a life. Beast of no nation.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NaijaPrince18: 12:11pm On Mar 15
engrchykae:
you will understand
You will too

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by BreconHills(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15
123yes:
When the IBOS from South East says that they are from Israel people will begin to castigate them. I know in this generation the truth will eventually be told one day.

I was wondering where all this was going. 🙄
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by BreconHills(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15
Topman7:
The western world has presented fake white images of the ancient Hebrews for the last 2 centuries, deceiving the world that they were white people.

But Russia has said ''ENOUGH WITH THE LIES'' and has released thousands of images from its religious archives and from old Russian churches.

Happy viewing.

Russia Releases Suppressed Images of the REAL Black Biblical Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54d-DCnnnyY&ab_channel=BlackJournals

Uh oh. Here we go again.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15
engrchykae:
since no Israeli has dreadlocks like Samson and Jesus,I knew they were lying.
Dreadlocks is an exclusive of negro kings

Hmmmm

This one strong ooo.
As 4 me, I believe there's God but I also believe the bible has been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by chosengocap: 1:56pm On Mar 15
Kingsnairaland:

The Israel of today is the same as of old stop using Russia to catch cruise.

The white people of Israel of today are European they are called Ashkenazi jews . Not the real Israelite of the Bible . Same way the real Egyptians were black same way the real Israelite of the bible were also black

9 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Gnosis777: 2:14pm On Mar 15
Well the images presented by Russia makes sense according to what the bible says. The scripture did mention "Hair like wool and feet like bronze."

7 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by alimiadedayo1: 2:47pm On Mar 15
123yes:
When the IBOS from South East says that they are from Israel people will begin to castigate them. I know in this generation the truth will eventually be told one day.
o
you have no sense how does that relate to the topic?everything igbo do this igbo do that as if you are the only tribe in the world
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15
NPFLADMIN:

Hmmmm

This one strong ooo.
As 4 me, I believe there's God but I also believe the bible has been tampered with.
the old testament is our african story.
In the new testament, Europeans smuggled themselves into our story.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15
engrchykae:
the old testament is our african story.
In the new testament, Europeans smuggled themselves into our story.

But the thing is, if that was our African history, where did the likes of Sango, Ogun Amadioha come from?

1 Like

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by engrchykae(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15
NPFLADMIN:

But the thing is, if that was our African history, where did the likes of Sango, Ogun Amadioha come from?
Sango And Amadioha are the equivalent of the Thors and Horuses of other nations

1 Like

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15
engrchykae:
Sango And Amadioha are the equivalent of the Thors and Horuses of other nations

If this is true, then we've lost our history completely!
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by BondRiv: 4:14pm On Mar 15
Topman7:
Yahweh speaking to his favoured Black Africans of ancient Israel:

''I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the slander by those who say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.''

Revelations 2:9

Of course but some people are in Middle East decieving the world. As numerous as the clues to this deception are, one that gives it away is the relentless support of those people by the U.S. They don't support good things and certainly not interested in following the ways of God.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Akuruoulo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15
TheBillyonaire:
I blame no one but Cleo Patra for all these nonsense ? If she did not leave her kingdom to Rome to meet Julius, all these nonsense would not have happened.

Now people are building mind control programs called Religions out of History and entire planet is under mind control except a few who are not ready to speak out.

There was no Jesus Christ. There was a Yeshua whose biography is a lie. Just our history modified to fit a Jewish peasant.

And that needs not concern me and my family.
U just said what u chooses to believe
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Kinghenry1315: 4:54pm On Mar 15
[quote author=NPFLADMIN post=128945920]

Bible has been tampered with the story has been distorted the building of Noah ark or is it
ship was the time the strongest of the black tribe transported themselves from the middle east region and came to Africa it was wars and floods that made the black people
migrated through various means by magic and strong jazz this black people of old have magical power and they developed different means of transportation forget the lies that they are primitive they work in collaboration with alien in the beginning of the world there were no white skin every body were black white skin is just an experiment that there existence has been measured

2 Likes

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Kinghenry1315: 4:57pm On Mar 15
What pains me most is that I didn't gain the knowledge on time to convince my very religious mum that Jesus was black and all the prophet of old she would have been perplexed and flabbergasted and happy in the end
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by Vicotex(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15
talk2hb1:
Shebi Riley said it in Boundork
Its an old fact.
It's not Riley but Huey Freeman
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15
[quote author=Kinghenry1315 post=128947061][/quote]

Hmmmmm

Once heard a similar thing from a pastor in my area.

That the 1st airplane was created by us and was used to move around and we didn't see anything special about it.

I thought the pastor was drunk.
Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by 123yes(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15
alimiadedayo1:
o
you have no sense how does that relate to the topic?everything igbo do this igbo do that as if you are the only tribe in the world
smelling mouth. See fool like you insulting someone who gave an opinion. I don't blame you, but your idiot father who has no time to inculcate good habits to his evil children because of his drinking habits. Beast!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites by GodHimself: 5:59pm On Mar 15
You’re quite aggressive.

Let love lead my brother.

Catapault:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Dangerous Terrorist Group In The World. / Biden Has Won Yet Trump Will Continue As President / Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.