Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku (8606 Views)

ECOWAS Court: Government Can’t Arrest Anybody For Using Twitter / Government Can’t Ban Open Grazing - Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore / Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by CrossRhodes: 6:22am On Mar 15
Bobloco:

https://independent.ng/government-cant-dismiss-budget-padding-allegation-of-n3trn-atiku/
Ona very serious note, this cannot and should not be like one of those cases where everyone just pass and continue...

This is bad for everyone involved
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by ValarDoharis: 6:23am On Mar 15
Amoda was shapen in corruption and can only run a super corrupt government!
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by CrossRhodes: 6:24am On Mar 15
limeta:
Akpabio is a thief that we know but this guy Atiku is a monster thief bigger than the whole senate house members
Who really in Nigeria can stand another fulani man as president when we stlll trying to wash Buhari smell from the country.

Ok after spitting like a rabid dog, the right thing to do is an inquest into this heist.....abi you don't know how bad this is?

2 Likes

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by gabbytabby: 6:24am On Mar 15
Once it is government or even community money the foot soldiers are all looking to steal big time even if it means not delivering at all.

In February this year 2024, I was looking to rent a grader for a day and put it online for contact details something that we rented about 3 years ago for 120k someone who is a CDA official said 1.5million and that is the level of stealing and dishonesty that is prevalent in our society.

We did get it for 220k.

There are honest people but they are few and far between and the war and bad mouth one faces from the thieves eh if one is not strong one would be dead or wounded.

Gadafii:
No smoke without fire anyways

I saw a break down of part of the budget by channels, the amount allocated for street lights and boreholes is ridiculous and I am wondering what is budget padding if not such stupid allocations

Tilinbu came to steal and destroy, he has already stolen the mandate, he’s destroying everything in his path😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by phemmie06(m): 6:27am On Mar 15
This has been dismissed long time ago even before it was made known.
What is the role of the opposition party in NASS, they all belong to eat and clean mouth gang

1 Like

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by ValarDoharis: 6:29am On Mar 15
Mumu talk
limeta:
Akpabio is a thief that we know but this guy Atiku is a monster thief bigger than the whole senate house members
Who really in Nigeria can stand another fulani man as president when we stlll trying to wash Buhari smell from the country.

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by bewla(m): 6:35am On Mar 15
LeeSantos:
Inside country they said is broke
It's long they start not nkr4
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Stayingalive: 6:38am On Mar 15
limeta:

Your younger ones will not know you don’t have sense. I wish they realize sooner. Just Dey talk like mumu
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by casualobserver: 6:39am On Mar 15
Yankee101:
I’m disappointed in Akpabio, he’ll further damage tinubu’s already bad reputation
It’s clear now that stealing is not only north
Infact the stealing for south no get example

I don’t know who is more daft, Atiku or people like you. There is no padding, the 3 trillion is accounted for and belongs to bodies like judiciary, INEc, National Assembly,TETFUND, etc, whose budgets are statutory 1st line charges and guaranteed by the constitution. There is a reason members f the same PDP stood up and supported the suspension of NIngi. In my view when I read posts like yours I now feels Jimoh Ibrahim was right and the suspension should have been 12 months.

Some people need to think before they even talk. What is the entire budget of the country that you can pad it with 3T?

2 Likes

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Splashme: 6:52am On Mar 15
When a thief is your president
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Christian36: 6:59am On Mar 15
tiwasiaife:
Reno and Fani kayode have both gone into limbo.
Don't mind those fools it is only on Igbo matter you will see them.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by ambale(m): 7:02am On Mar 15
Fiscus105:
That's why we need

RESOURCES CONTROL
REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
or

SEPARATE WAYS.

......because all these wahala from northern elites whenever south is in power is worrisome, Buhari ruled with impunity for 8 years none of them raise eye brow.

The north are not cowards like you who wanted power by all means and fail to caution Buhari

Your current president even praised buhar then instead of dragging him but for fear of missing out on his emilokan agenda and everyone who spoke out was shut down by the same base now you now complaining the north is shouting

They would shout cos they have nothing to lose, na you and your master go still go beg them for support in 2027😂
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Blaze232(m): 7:04am On Mar 15
This has been dismissed long time ago even before it was made known.
What is the role of the opposition party in NASS, they all belong to eat and clean mouth gang even the LP senators are disappointing the masses[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:07am On Mar 15
If they sweep this under the carpet without proper investigation, which I'm pretty sure they will, it means this government is set to become the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:15am On Mar 15
malali:
THIS IS AN ALLEGATION THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED,

SWEEPING IT UNDER THE CARPET WOULD NOT WORK.

YOU REMOVED PETROL SUBSIDY, SAID IT WAS FOR THE BETTER

YOU FLOATED THE DOLLAR, SAID IT WAS FOR THE BETTER

WHY ARE WE NOT INVESTIGATING THE BUDGET PADDING/CORRUPTION ALLEGATIONS ?

THE ONLY WAY NIGERIANS CAN TAKE THIS ADMINISTRATION SERIOUSLY IS IF IT TACKLES CORRUPTION EQUALLY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW, INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF.
How can corruption tackle corruption?
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Exceed15: 7:16am On Mar 15
Akpabio carry on. Add more color to the heavy corruption under Tinubu. Kikikikikiki Tinubu till 2098
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by liamjakes247: 8:12am On Mar 15
Another thief telling senior thief to give account of how he dey steal… this country, try get money and have another experience of a foreign country- if not you atleast your children
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by EdiskyHarry: 8:15am On Mar 15
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Tonytonex(m): 8:24am On Mar 15
Ofunaofu:
The Tinubu led administration will certainly become the most corrupt government in the history of this country.
You don't know what you are saying. Nobody go fit break Buhari record.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by blowjohn(m): 8:34am On Mar 15
DJInfluence:
that's not the point. The senate should account or explain this padding thing.

It is.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Ofunaofu: 8:39am On Mar 15
Tonytonex:
You don't know what you are saying. Nobody go fit break Buhari record.

Tinubu has already broken Buhari's record in just nine months.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Alhajipaulo(m): 8:43am On Mar 15
limeta:

if you don’t have anything good to contribute. You should Shut da F*up.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by lexy2014: 8:50am On Mar 15
Yankee101:
I’m disappointed in Akpabio, he’ll further damage tinubu’s already bad reputation
It’s clear now that stealing is not only north
Infact the stealing for south no get example

was it not clear before that stealing was not about north or south?
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by lexy2014: 8:52am On Mar 15
Fiscus105:
That's why we need

RESOURCES CONTROL
REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
or

SEPARATE WAYS.

......because all these wahala from northern elites whenever south is in power is worrisome, Buhari ruled with impunity for 8 years none of them raise eye brow.

how ill resource control and regional government solve the problem of corruption?
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Bluntemperor: 8:58am On Mar 15
Did OP listen to the on going Video by Senator Yayi-Olamilekan,(FCA- Fellow Chartered Accountant), before rushing this lamba to his Social Media base?
-There,you will know that Sen.Ningi is just a fly in a kettle and I doubt whether he even understand the nitty -gritty of what Budget and Budgeting is all about and has exposed few Northerners deep knowledge of government,claiming to represent their people but just for personal aggrandisement!
1.Did Abdul Ningi- a PDP crony - read,check and passed the Budget,at all?
2. Did Ningi understand the Budget - and those items, that Sen.Olamilekan- stated one after the other - were they interndem of the whole Budget?
3.I doubt Ningi Sincerity because - did he collected a whole or part of his own N500M?- as per their Sharing Formula - now causing the hiccups?
If yes,then they should return the money immediately to the Treasury.
4•Ningi has helped NIGERIANS to understand that Our National Assembly Members are on their own and not concerned about the Masses because ,why N500M as Constituency Projects,at which Community are the Projects,situated?
•While Nigerian Workers are unable to earn Savings and cannot boast of a living wage, and Retirees can't maintain their lives because of poor pay,the Youths have no Jobs,here some Assembly Members( Senators and House of Representatives) are
rushing to Banks at the Masses expense,this is highly immoral, insensitive and selfish!
For Ningi,he is an Opposition, playing a Second Fiddle game!
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Rumundele(m): 8:59am On Mar 15
Atiku you are welcome back, you will do same if you are there
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by oyeb15: 9:01am On Mar 15
Nigeria greatest looter is in charge of Treasury.
We don't expect any sense of morality in this regime.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Fiscus105(m): 9:04am On Mar 15
lexy2014:

how ill resource control and regional government solve the problem of corruption?

.... you think all these infighting in the senate is to expose corruption? You are far from reality.

The elites in the north only want to destabilise Tinubu govt.

With regional govt or total distegration of the country, no one will be complaining that, my tribe is not in charge again.

Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Mrexcell(m): 9:12am On Mar 15
Tinibu didn't disappoint we didn't expect anything less a drug lord will always be a drug lord.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Mrexcell(m): 9:15am On Mar 15
Tinibu didn't disappoint we didn't expect anything less a drug lord will always remain a drug lord no matter repackaging this govt will definitely take corruption in govt to a new height never seen before in the history of nigeria before they leave office.
Re: Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku by Bluntemperor: 9:48am On Mar 15
casualobserver:

I don’t know who is more daft, Atiku or people like you. There is no padding, the 3 trillion is accounted for and belongs to bodies like judiciary, INEc, National Assembly,TETFUND, etc, whose budgets are statutory 1st line charges and guaranteed by the constitution. There is a reason members f the same PDP stood up and supported the suspension of NIngi. In my view when I read posts like yours I now feels Jimoh Ibrahim was right and the suspension should have been 12 months.
Some people need to think before they even talk. What is the entire budget of the country that you can pad it with 3T?

Bro,you have said it all!
How I wish I can forward Sen Solomon Olamilekan( Yayi) to this Forum - brilliant submissions, Professional to core and undisputable Facts!
Sen.Ningi( a PDP crony),has messed up himself as not Deep in Management, especially in Budgets and Budgeting and he should resign entirely from the Red Chamber!
However,it has exposed the whole Chamber as not caring for the Masses,the Youths ,the Workers- who have no Wages and the Retirees - who can't buy drugs or eat well because what is the N500 Millions Constituency Projects is all about!
All Nigeria Enemies will surely exposed themselves and makes themselves naked!
Very Shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primaries Timetable Out / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians / The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.