Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b (13175 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Rural Electrification Agency MD, Ahmad Salihijo, 3 Others / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad: ZETSI Accuses Adebayo Adelabu Of Ignoring Complains / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b by seuncyrus(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15
nairalanda1:

I am the fellow and the chap you quoted misrepresents my views because he disagrees with me.

The sad thing about this site are people like him who love their strawmen

While I agree that there are far too many Nigerians rich and poor who are not paying tax who need to pay tax, I also do not support corrupt politicians and I support any party that would diversify our economy so that more money would flow in

I also support the removal of subsides totally so that we can have more investment and more refineries.

My aim eventually is that Nigeria has enough money, which can then be taxed so that we have enough to provide for the poor and also so that enough jobs are created for the poor

Countries like china , Japan and Germany did something like the above, and they are strong today

That is my view. You are free to disagree, and I am free to disagree with you, but I will never be the nairalander that would troll you and try to make you look like a fool.

Like staffoforanyan. He is someone who can't take people not agreeing with him. Sad. But then people are like that.

Good evening. May fortune smile on you

So this is from the horse's mouth himself , sorry about the earlier statement. Just saying that based on what he said
Re: Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b by 3seriez(m): 12:45am On Mar 16
aylipple:
I got dizzy from reading the extent of criminal stealing by the management & staff of REA.

It's a shame that inspite of the glaring evidences of monumental stealing uncovered by the EFCC, SIT, ONSA & ICPC, these officials - through their lawyers - will subject their trial to a lengthy period & if lucky, may get off the hook due to some "technicality" or lack of diligent prosecution.

This is what you get when you Promote a 37/38 year old level 12 civil service staff to the head of an agency based on nothing but pure nepotism.
The guys (Salihijo) Dad was Buhari's friend and worked with Buhari in his PTF days.
See how the boy just disgrace Buhari and him late papa. With all his foreign education, you would think he would bring something different to the table but as usual he fell on the wrong path.
Nigeria is rich, we just have a spending problem plus too much corruption.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b by Ilekokonit: 6:44am On Mar 16
EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b

Fair enough but when is EFCC going to expose how Tinubu has been looting the Lagos state Treasury and public bodies since 1999 and counting or how does EFCC think Tinubu got the money to rig the election and bribe his way into Aso Rock including bribing the shameless Supreme Court Judges ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jang Opposes Fashola’s Bid To Withdraw NGF Suit / Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC / ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.