Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 (30613 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Group Stage Draws / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Sprinklepee: 2:26pm On Mar 15
funmilade4real:
Hala Madrid
just like say i know say na man city dem go give us, we gat to some score to settle, this time dem go collect wella
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by donbuchi1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15
City are up against Madrid, and the winners of Bayern Munich and the Gunners in the Champions League, to reach the final.

Semi-final
Arsenal/Bayern vs Madrid/City
Atletico/Dortmund vs PSG/Barcelona

fergie001:
The Q/finals draw of the UEFA Champions League was held today, with a former winner with Chelsea FC, John Obi Mikel been the Special Guest to pick the seedings.

QF1 - Arsenal v Bayern Munich
QF2 - Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
QF3 - Real Madrid v Manchester City
QF4 - Paris St. Germain v FC Barcelona

Semi-final
QF2 v QF 3
QF1 v QF4

The final holds in Wembley on June 1, 2024.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by ZiktotheWorld: 2:28pm On Mar 15
We can Beat Bayern Munich kiss

I am so Confident in this Team 💪

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Kukutente23: 2:29pm On Mar 15
fergie001:
The Q/finals draw of the UEFA Champions League was held today, with a former winner with Chelsea FC, John Obi Mikel been the Special Guest to pick the seedings.

Semi-final
QF2 v QF 3
QF1 v QF4

There's a mistake in this writeup
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by blaise26abj(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15
superintendents:
grin

Too early for man city /Madrid..
Arsenal have easy draw.. Bayern no good jo..

grin

modified :if Arsenal can beat Manchester city who is Bayern.. angry

It is blind support like this that causes heart breaks for Arsenal fans . Premium tears loading . Arsenal going trophyless this season . Una crash Dey always sweet other fans .

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by diogo23: 2:49pm On Mar 15
superintendents:
grin

grin

They will soon flog you 10:0 as usual
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Kendrick80(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15
PSG vs Madrid final grin
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by peculiar2233: 2:52pm On Mar 15
Ibadanpikin:
GO ARSENAL AND CLAIM IT.I AM PROUD TO BE A GUNNER
For your dream abi?
Arsenal can never win CL 🤪🤪
Don't stress yourself, I'm really concern about your mental health
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by KrisUc(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15
Barca will trump PSG
Arsenal will trump Bayern but they'll suffer first
City will Trump Madrid
Athletico will trump BavB,

Semi final will be between
FCB vs ATH
Arsenal vs City

Final will be between
FCB vs Man. City.

Follow this thread for highlights.

3 Likes

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Openair: 2:53pm On Mar 15
Even though we (Real Madrid) lack a prolific number 9 and Thibaut Courtois out injured. We are still confident to defeat City whose performance this season has been a downgrade compared to last season. The only tiny set back is that we are going to play the second leg at Etihad; wish it was at Bernabeu.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Openair: 2:55pm On Mar 15
KrisUc:
Barca will trump PSG
Arsenal will trump Bayern but they'll suffer first
City will Trump Madrid
Athletico will trump BavB,

Semi final will be between
FCB vs ATH
Arsenal vs City

Final will be between
FCB vs Man. City.

Follow this thread for highlights.

Please correct that error you wrote abeg.
City will Trump who ? Club wey no fit win Arsenal this season😅
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Openair: 2:57pm On Mar 15
ZiktotheWorld:
We can Beat Bayern Munich kiss

I am so Confident in this Team 💪

I pray for una shaa, but how una wan take hold Kane ?😁
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by AnonimusdeTerra: 3:03pm On Mar 15
Damn! This QF is raining fire and brimstone. As for Arsenal vs. Bayern, really can't say anything now. Arsenal has been in top form lately and Bayern has suddenly found their scoring form of recent. it's gonna be tough one. As for Real Madrid vs. Man City, Ancelotti needs to avoid the tactical mistake he made last season. Goodluck to the teams. May the best team win.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Kionrae: 3:10pm On Mar 15
SadiqBabaSani:
Why Obi, instead of Yakubu Aiyegbeni
why not your fada
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Itisallright: 3:13pm On Mar 15
End of road to Kane, and his trophiless season continues....
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by biafranrealson: 3:14pm On Mar 15
We go give Real Madrid that last session pepper soup.
It still remain
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by jaafree: 3:16pm On Mar 15
adioolayi:
We can't ask for anything less..

Barcelona has a chance against PSG..

Up Barca!!!
Mbappe will finish Barca. Barca kids no get chance jare.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Yirnggau(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15
Nice one
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by LEGALSER: 3:32pm On Mar 15
fergie001:

Semi-final
QF2 v QF 3
QF1 v QF4

Arsenal will beat bayern
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15
StraightGaay:
Bayern no dey form, is not where assnal is.
The way Una dey talk..shebi na Porto FC dey form wey Arsenal struggled to use penalty shootout win??.. undecided
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by webincomeplus(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15
Fira09:

Obviously, you are a newbie to UCL.

Arsenal that couldn't beat Porto in relegation time will beat Bayern?
Did you watch the match? You think the current Bayern can beat that Porto?
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Adakintroy: 3:55pm On Mar 15
Now this is he champions league we all hope and love. No matter how corky your u are with predictions this is definitely a hard one to call.

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by SPAMBOX7: 3:57pm On Mar 15
superintendents:
grin

grin

Arsenals and mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by adioolayi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15
jaafree:
Mbappe will finish Barca. Barca kids no get chance jare.

We also have Lamin Yamal...he will finish PSG grin grin grin
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by AZControversial(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15
Openair:
Even though we (Real Madrid) lack a prolific number 9 and Thibaut Courtois out injured. We are still confident to defeat City whose performance this season has been a downgrade compared to last season. The only tiny set back is that we are going to play the second leg at Etihad; wish it was at Bernabeu.

No oo.... it's better this way oo. E get why....
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by SPAMBOX7: 4:09pm On Mar 15
Nlanalyst:

Until you tell me how Arsenal are supposed to make it out alive in that segment. They'll need to beat Bayern and either of Madrid and City to make it to the final. Very impossible and boring joke. Winning Bayern will amount to nothing. No be FA cup be this, na UCL. Big boys' league.
To beat ordinary Porto sef na war.

How will arsenal face City in final?
Na this afternoon you start to dey watch football?
No mind those Assnal boys jor. Na so one follow me bet last year say Assnal go win league.
Note that there was about 10 matches remaining and Assnal was topping the league with 7 points. Told him I know Assnal since the days of Thierry Henry missing 2 face to face goals in their UCL Finals against Barca. He swore and vowed to remind me when they lift the league. No dey waste time with Assnal fans they just like women. Can't let go of their delusions and fantasies cheesy
Below is the chat with one of them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Ibadanpikin: 4:09pm On Mar 15
[quote author=peculiar2233 post=128945655] For your dream abi? Arsenal can never win CL
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Fira09(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15
webincomeplus:

Did you watch the match? You think the current Bayern can beat that Porto?
Porto that my team, Barça whitewashed?

I hope y'all Arsenal fans knows Bayern topped their group with 16 points, EPL is different from UCL.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by geoworldedu: 4:13pm On Mar 15
fergie001:

Semi-final
QF2 v QF 3
QF1 v QF4

My semi final draws
At. Madrid vs Mancity
Bayern vs Barcelona

My final draw

Man City vs Barcelona

Winner
TBD angry
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by geoworldedu: 4:18pm On Mar 15
diogo23:

They will soon flog you 10:0 as usual
Na lie, na 10-2 den dey flog the arse, not 10-0. I don catch you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.