Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 (30666 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Group Stage Draws / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by sprints1: 5:00pm On Mar 15
superintendents:
grin

Too early for man city /Madrid..
Arsenal have easy draw.. Bayern no good jo..

grin

modified :if Arsenal can beat Manchester city who is Bayern.. angry
rubbish Bayern no good... Bayern will beat arsenal blue black
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by onome442(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15
Nlanalyst:

Until you tell me how Arsenal are supposed to make it out alive in that segment. They'll need to beat Bayern and either of Madrid and City to make it to the final. Very impossible and boring joke. Winning Bayern will amount to nothing. No be FA cup be this, na UCL. Big boys' league.
To beat ordinary Porto sef na war.

How will arsenal face City in final?
Na this afternoon you start to dey watch football?
sir they can meet if arsenal win thier tie because winner in the tie we play psg vs Barca winner
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by sprints1: 5:05pm On Mar 15
Tentatively arsenal is out, a dead Bayern will still roast arsenal not when muller Kane is there they will hurt arsenal
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Nlanalyst: 5:30pm On Mar 15
onome442:
sir they can meet if arsenal win thier tie because winner in the tie we play psg vs Barca winner
And you feel I'll argue football with you?
SMH!
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Dilimi: 5:32pm On Mar 15
Arsenal is definitely Out. Not that game they played against Porto. Relying on luck
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by fergie001: 5:37pm On Mar 15
Kukutente23:

There's a mistake in this writeup
Sorted out, my battery went flat.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Inspirer1: 5:41pm On Mar 15
lukency:
Even when there are other seven teams, na only arsenal you see.
Yes, please quote me when one of the two teams that'll qualify for the final is Arsenal and I'll apologise by God's grace.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by TeamXola(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15
The road to final is too tough for Arsenal. But nothing is impossible in this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15
ericmor:
I see winner between Madrid and man city playing PSG in final to lift the trophy. It's either man city or Madrid for the Uefa Champions league this year
Note this the final could be MADRID DERBY ๐ŸŽ in London...I have a fiction with me but wait till Madrid get pass city and Athletico get pass Dortmund before I tell you about a crazy fiction of the champions league final in London
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Akpatan: 5:52pm On Mar 15
The Q/finals draw of the UEFA Champions League was held today, with a former winner with Chelsea FC, John Obi Mikel been the Special Guest to pick the seedings.

QF1 - Arsenal v Bayern Munich
QF2 - Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
QF3 - Real Madrid v Manchester City
QF4 - Paris St. Germain v FC Barcelona

Semi-final
QF1 v QF 3
QF2 v QF4

The final holds in Wembley on June 1, 2024...

If arsenal surpass Bayern, then the road to Wembley is sure.. Gunners forever
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by kunleiky(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15
ELgordo:
Ovoko
You remind of Chiwetalu Agu slangs in movies grin

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by AbujaLagos: 6:22pm On Mar 15
SadiqBabaSani:
Why Obi, instead of Yakubu Aiyegbeni
abi ki nfi UCL cup gba e lenu ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by AncientAlien(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15
Barcelona VS arsenal for final. But some people said Barcelona no get face beside old Lewandowski
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by PHAYOL81: 6:58pm On Mar 15
So much to watch out for in this year UCL QF and I guess it's end of the road for BARCELONA, DORTMUND, and ARSENAL even though I expect them all to give a good fight.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by theysg: 7:07pm On Mar 15
superintendents:
grin

Too early for man city /Madrid..
Arsenal have easy draw.. Bayern no good jo..

grin

modified :if Arsenal can beat Manchester city who is Bayern.. angry

Jokes... Arsenal wont advance in this draw.

This is UCL not PL, the motivation is different.
Arsenal beating City in PL doesnt mean they'll do the same at UCL.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Sleekfingers: 7:22pm On Mar 15
fergie001:
The Q/finals draw of the UEFA Champions League was held today, with a former winner with Chelsea FC, John Obi Mikel been the Special Guest to pick the seedings.

QF1 - Arsenal v Bayern Munich
QF2 - Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
QF3 - Real Madrid v Manchester City
QF4 - Paris St. Germain v FC Barcelona

Semi-final
QF1 v QF 3
QF2 v QF4

The final holds in Wembley on June 1, 2024.

End of the road for Arsenal
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Equity15(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15
JooEeL:
See nobody talking about my barca on first page.

Chai, my own barca. Miss those glory days of 2005 - 2020. cry
lol..Barca na club.... lmao
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Kukutente23: 8:00pm On Mar 15
fergie001:
Sorted out, my battery went flat.
grin cheesy grin Tinubulation reach your phone
Sey na AEDC abi EKEDC
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by ericmor: 8:50pm On Mar 15
[quote author=Aklee4994 post=128947783]Note this the final could be MADRID DERBY ๐ŸŽ in London...I have a fiction with me but wait till Madrid get pass city and Athletico get pass Dortmund before I tell you about a crazy fiction of the champions league final in London [/quot

That is also possible but I'm 70% sure one of the two between city and Madrid will lift the trophy
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by YemyTemmy: 9:21pm On Mar 15
Final is between Arsenal and Atletico
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by emmnprince(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15
Geovanni412:
Arsenal v Man City - finals

Man city to win their second UCL trophy

Both can't feature in the final according to the post. If both teams qualify from the quarter to the semis, they will both lock their horns and battle for a place at the finals

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by emmnprince(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15
Reussite:
Damn!!

What a cracker the QF will be especially Man City Vs Real Madrid๐Ÿคค

Arsenal can knock out Bayern if they continue in their good form.
Athletico should knock out Dortmund
Barca should knock out PSG
Man City will knock out RM

These permutation or guess don't may not work. Reverse may be the case. But I wish Arsenal, Man City, Barca and Athletico scale through
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Delightsome2023: 3:30am On Mar 16
Achico:
Just watch and see how small small teams go dey fornicate these big team for their leagues just because they will reserve their big players for the big bag
you be baba wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Saidfx(m): 5:16am On Mar 16
Eid Celebration cruise..nah to use am relax after Ramadan. Arsenal Man city to play Final
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Akhee: 5:33am On Mar 16
Geovanni412:
Arsenal v Man City - finals

Man city to win their second UCL trophy
. Arsenal vs Manchester city only in the Semifinals since they are in the same pot.
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Mayhem1: 7:24am On Mar 16
Arsenal fans and their sympathizers just dey deceive themselves in the comment section
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by luvyaself95(m): 7:50am On Mar 16
SadiqBabaSani:
Why Obi, instead of Yakubu Aiyegbeni
you dey whine grin
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Geovanni412(m): 8:54am On Mar 16
emmnprince:

Both can't feature in the final according to the post. If both teams qualify from the quarter to the semis, they will both lock their horns and battle for a place at the finals

Op made an error in his write up

You are correct.

Still man city to win it all
Re: Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 by Btk1986(m): 10:55am On Mar 16
The way guys analyze fixtures as if it is by mouth. Champions league is another league on its own and a team's league form MAY sometimes not count. These QFs are still in weeks to come & key players need to stay fit & keep firing.e.g Saka,Mbape,Kane,Haaland,Odegaard,KDB,Griezmann,Bellingham,Lewandowski etc. Finally, experience of teams and individual players in this competition should not be ignored especially in the knockout stages like this. So, let us drop all these sentiments and be more objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.