Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. (5502 Views)

Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers / Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project / Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Ofunaofu: 6:28pm On Mar 15
kenny714433:
So those who complained that cement price moved from 5k to over 11k are haters of the country.

See how yorubas think

Agbadorians and Bulabans specifically

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by heniford2: 6:47pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:
Haters of this country are all quiet as cement price have crashed back to 5k-6k.

Haters of good news feel free to wail.
6k is it a better price
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Seunpapa65: 6:50pm On Mar 15
6k here
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by omsglobal: 6:54pm On Mar 15
Here in Benin, I bought 3 bags at 8000 each today.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by AgbadoDie: 7:01pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:
Haters of this country are all quiet as cement price have crashed back to 5k-6k.

I bought cement yesterday at ₦10,500 each. Where did you get your info from?
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Adegbem02: 7:02pm On Mar 15
Even if true, so Cement at 5-6k is worth celebrating right.... Sense far from you OP

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Error401: 7:15pm On Mar 15
We are not a tribe but a race. Werey lawon bobo yen seh! No mind dem

Olachase:
you are very stupid for tagging a whole tribe

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by jogojogo: 7:18pm On Mar 15
kenny714433:
So those who complained that cement price moved from 5k to over 11k are haters of the country.

See how yorubas think
It's only an action motivated by hate and wickedness that will raise alarm in one direction and goes mute when there is movement in the opposite direction
So there was a fall in price and we no hear am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

You're a very stupid fellow. It just keeps showing how classless you guys are.

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by iluvdonjazzy: 7:51pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

una can lie
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Blankstare(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15
9k this morning in ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by adekolaelect(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15
kenny714433:

See how yorubas think
Stupidity will make you tag whoever doesn't reason your ways as Yorubas . Most you give every or you comment a tribe colouration before you assumed to be wise?

3 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15
I bought cement today 8500 per bag. Where are they selling 5k abeg make i go fight my cousin 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Error401: 8:41pm On Mar 15
Should there be a rise in price in the first place?

jogojogo:

It's only an action motivated by hate and wickedness that will raise alarm in one direction and goes mute when there is movement in the opposite direction

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Chummynoni(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

Is not true .......something I bought today.

Carry your money come lagos ikorodu.
did you drink the one you bought? Because i doubt you have a project you are working on. I am building at ogijo and cement is 9k, so crawl back to your hole, urchin.
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by flokii: 9:09pm On Mar 15
The president has the power to break the monopoly in cement sector.. Just one policy directive will wreck all of them.
They think the wise man that said "half bread is better than none" just said it for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Benwallt(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15
jogojogo:

Do you hear or read them talking about dollar again? They're are truly dregs from the worst pits in between their mothers thighs . When it gets bad, they scream but when it gets better, they lost their voices.

Their messiah is finished

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by jumper524(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

its 7500 in my place in kuje Abuja.
It's a massive improvement to think it sold for 11k about a month ago.

3 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:48pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

Lagos ikorodu

Give specific location so others can buy too, use your friend lobe properly.
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15
Ebin pawa people can do anything to hype the notorious drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by chopnaira: 10:57pm On Mar 15
Prigidypogodo:
Ebin pawa people can do anything to hype the notorious drug dealing vagabond Tinubu
It's better not to post, if one has nothing meaningful to post.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:21pm On Mar 15
chopnaira:

It's better not to post, if one has nothing meaningful to post.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by honeyB2018: 11:30pm On Mar 15
Pecoleee345:

Why are you so wicked and full of innuendos?
When everything was on the high side in Nigerian didn't it affect everyone? Members of your tribe didn't they protest over the high cost of living.
Why will you call people expressing their views over the hardship haters of Nigeria?
If you ever gained anything from their protest, can I pray and ask God to turn around in your life negatively?
You must be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by nothingspoil70: 11:57pm On Mar 15
One guy posted on this forum a few days ago that prices of some foodstuffs were coming down, he was attacked by these same people as if he offended them.

The same is happening here right now. My advice for these people who derive joy in negative news about this country is to try and have a change of heart, otherwise many of them will die of heart attack very soon.

With all these policies of Jagaban, plenty good news are on the way

6 Likes

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by onumadu: 12:44am On Mar 16
Pecoleee345:

If you are in lagos just simply find your way to ikorodu igbogbo........dangote cement depot there is selling cement 6k.

I no dey come.
You wan mine my skull.
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Gerrard59(m): 4:49am On Mar 16
ednut1:
I bought cement today 8500 per bag. Where are they selling 5k abeg make i go fight my cousin 🙄

You dey build house for Nigeria? shocked
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by oskopy: 5:34am On Mar 16
Yorubas can be terrible.he is now bragging with unverified news.
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by kenny160: 6:24am On Mar 16
G00dharddick:

Sadly he is very correct.

Once anyone criticized Tinubu, the average Yoruba man will say he is hater of Nigeria. Why is this so?
Obviously you people are wrong, this is a faceless platform and also not only Yoruba are supporting Tinubu in fact those who rejected Tinubu most before election are the yorubas forget about it, if your candidate lost election don't turn our cyber spaces to war ground we all needs each other.

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by phemmie06(m): 6:26am On Mar 16
How much was it before, review your heading
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by mokwechineme: 6:27am On Mar 16
Pecoleee345:

that show the government officials are the ones manipulating inflation to impoverish and kill Nigerians
Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by Cosbyrich: 6:42am On Mar 16
Prices of things will continue to spiral down.
God is the Omnipotent.

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:59am On Mar 16
Olachase:
you are very stupid for tagging a whole tribe
Don't join words with these pigs, they drag you in the mud with themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Appeals To Libyan Rebels To Stop Killing Nigerians / Hausa, Yoruba Traders’ Ejection Not Ethnic – Anambra / EFCC To Prosecute Herman Hembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.