Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament (28117 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by otherway: 6:34pm On Mar 15
BUSHHUNTER:
No be this Guy dey lion of Judah? undecided

Yeah

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by CorrectionFLuid: 6:34pm On Mar 15
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by abobote: 6:37pm On Mar 15
I haven't heard this name before, till Zubby mentioned it

He is a good actor though

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Edemities1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Edemities1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by azpekuliar: 6:43pm On Mar 15
I need that hairline
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by jeromestarks: 6:44pm On Mar 15
I asked a girl out and she refused. She said she is crushing on this guy. I told her that I am willing to post her picture on his Instagram and tag it " she's crushing on you and wishes to marry you"
The girl started begging me not to do it.
Stupid confused girl.

If she comes back, which I'm sure she will, I promise Nairalanders that I will useless her and make her worthless.
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by LAW2577: 6:46pm On Mar 15
He should date his class
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by dododawa1: 6:51pm On Mar 15
Try

Jesus
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by gassbee: 6:52pm On Mar 15
Dis guy just take style dey market himself

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by PepeXKermit: 6:55pm On Mar 15
Ikmontana1:
always put yourself first in any relationship

see the genz mindset una dey always get. what exactly is the point of a relationship if you always have to put yourself first? sick generation
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by TheWinterBird(f): 6:58pm On Mar 15
Eeya. He's a cutie too. He just needs to take out that earring.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15
This guy talks too much lately.
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by officialfestus(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15
BUSHHUNTER:
no, but tribe of Judah.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by PaulH07: 7:05pm On Mar 15
BUSHHUNTER:

No na antelope of Israel.

Bushman

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Atolu01: 7:05pm On Mar 15
Indeed. Always turning around and claiming victim. Parasites. Aggressors. Perpetrators.
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by BitterTruth01: 7:07pm On Mar 15
123yes:
You have not meet your missing bone. One day God will help you out. This I have seen

No such thing as missing bone
Anyone can be it
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15
Focus on Your Career Like We Are Focusing On Selling Garri, Palm Oil And Cryptos, Timini.

The Right Woman Will Come At The Right Time Just As God Don Take Butter To Butter My Bread

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by 2buffagain(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15
wwwihy:
The best time to have a child is when you are 22 years old

It is only God that provides and as a family man, you can never lack

Na this same logic some miscreants wey no get work dey use take born football team of children only to start inconveniencing everyone else around them and their extended family members with daily financial SOS.

Born what you can provide for. Don't be useless and irresponsible. No be only you wan push lineage.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by deyplay: 7:39pm On Mar 15
toprealman:
Who is he?
a baboon that lives in the zoo
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by victorazy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15
He should check himself.
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Jewessgratitud3: 7:55pm On Mar 15
author=pocohantas post=128948197]Says a 30+ man that has dated all the 19yrs old influencers in Lagos and gets dragged my them on IG. That is when they are not fighting over him.
Really shocked.. I don't even know him. Seeing him for the first time.

You should see his last two ex-girlfriends. So that you can know who he has been giving his heart to. cheesy
🤔... Na wa o. Men. Why is he now sounding like a Saint? undecided
He's looking for another girl to use and dump.
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by ukaface(f): 8:13pm On Mar 15
Of course it won’t work out na with him Yeye character
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by pansophist(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15
You think making money and getting an American visa is hard abi? Try to find a good partner to marry, na then you go see pepper.

Una never see anything grin

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by drimzsmoke(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15
otherway:
Fine boy

As in, overfine dey worry am!!!
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Sucre6: 8:23pm On Mar 15
Why does this guy always look like a black cartoon character to me 😂
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Dexy4yah(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:
He probably has some unrealistic expectations.

To be candid, no body can give you the peace you need. they are not the holy spirit that gives true peace that comes from above. Only you can give yourself peace.

If you can't take nonsense from another person don't get married cos human beings are full of nonsense.

Truetalk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by NoSmoking: 8:39pm On Mar 15
Jewessgratitud3:
He probably has some unrealistic expectations.

To be candid, no body can give you the peace you need. they are not the holy spirit that gives true peace that comes from above. Only you can give yourself peace.

If you can't take nonsense from another person don't get married cos human beings are full of nonsense.

U are really speaking to yourself here

For real
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15
wwwihy:
The best time to have a child is when you are 22 years old

It is only God that provides and as a family man, you can never lack
22 what? You must be joking
Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Verance: 8:41pm On Mar 15
MrBrownJay1:
the below may be the reason why you always failed in your r/ship:

if physical attraction is not important to you, then what is the 1st thing that attracts you to and/or makes you notice a woman (that you would say to yourself:"let me approach this lady" )?!

By the time you date hot and pretty girls and they show you shege, you will begin to relegate the place of physical beauty when it comes to seeking a life partner that will give you peace of mind. You could observe a lady who isn't the cutest or the most endowed physically but you just like her "spirit", you could have been acquainted with someone long enough to be attracted to their non-physical attributes like intelligence, self-reliance/industry, spirituality, problem-solving skills, good energy, empathy etc, all of these are more important and lasting that fleeting physical beauty or bo0by or ash wey go fall within the twinkling of an eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament by Godwin25king: 8:42pm On Mar 15
Timini no rush yourself. See how he looks younger than his age. Imagine say na footballer he'd be 19yrs old. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.