Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa (1550 Views)

Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15
Walking through the Azikiwe road brings back the WUSE ZONE memories; top tier buildings, constant power supply, no single brown roof, etc.

As an Akwa Ibom boy, I can confess to you that Aba is miles ahead of "tin pot" city of Uyo.

Over there at Uyo, most citizens are very poor, few good buildings except ewet housing which is dominated by Criminals in Government.

Yes, Uyo is very clean, but na Cleanliness we go chop?

Who said Aba was dirty?

Maybe it's your Father's house.

Now, over to their girls, .... Out of 10 girls, 7 are well shaped... But I had no courage to approach any coz I'm going through severe tinubulation ...

Lite up my weed in peace ✌️

DJ play me "NWA ABA" by Ruff coin πŸͺ™

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

10 Likes

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by SalamRushdie: 12:18am On Mar 16
There is no proof of that ..the most industrialized place in Africa is South Africa

3 Likes

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Odin13: 12:27am On Mar 16
Oga travel and see...

That’s all
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:50am On Mar 16
SalamRushdie:
There is no proof of that ..the most industrialized place in Africa is South Africa

I think he's referring to their ingenuity against the odds and in the face of monumental obstacles and challenges! Give Aba the conducive economic environment South Africa has and watch them soar!

That being said, Akwa-Ibom is also doing well! I think they should form some kind of partnership with their Abia cousins to help improve their SMEs and skills acquisition!

50 Likes

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by onumadu: 12:50am On Mar 16
Antell95:
Walking through the Azikiwe road brings back the WUSE ZONE memories; top tier buildings, constant power supply, no single brown roof, etc.

As an Akwa Ibom boy, I can confess to you that Aba is miles ahead of "tin pot" city of Uyo.

Over there at Uyo, most citizens are very poor, few good buildings except ewet housing which is dominated by Criminals in Government.

Who said Aba was dirty?

Now, over to their girls, .... Out of 10 girls, 7 are well shaped... But I had no courage to approach any coz I'm going through severe tinubulation ...

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe. Dis guy sef. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by oluztx: 2:26am On Mar 16
Ibibio and Igbo people, please understand the poster is a Yorubaa. Just know that and you will understand what he's trying to do between brothers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by triple996(m): 5:00am On Mar 16
So u are telling me that aba is better than uyo city? Na waoooo. See as him come talk am like say akwa ibom de useless
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by junketer(m): 6:18am On Mar 16
What is wrong with us sef? Op, no where in nigeria is good. Have you travelled outside nigeria before? Stop all this nonsense
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Cindypresh(f): 6:35am On Mar 16
Ndi Aba you people should rest.

Una go soon request Una own country by the time otti is done 8 yaaazπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Godons1: 6:53am On Mar 16
Antell95:
Walking through the Azikiwe road brings back the WUSE ZONE πŸͺ™

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Japan of making FAKE things right. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by WeddingParol: 8:55am On Mar 16
What kind of yeye Japan is that?

Japan of fake products

Japan of Cannibalism

Japan of drug dealers camouflaging as importers

Japan of dirt and multiple refuse dumps at the city centre to mention but a few.

Japan people are not low grade minded.

Ozuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by PureFace1(m): 9:27am On Mar 16
Antell95:

Who said Aba was dirty?

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Aba that can't even make Abia state to generate more IGR than Osun state with all the noise and bogus industrialization is what you call Japan of Africa lol
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by sulakishop(m): 10:12am On Mar 16
No doubt about that. I have been there personally on several occasions and I will admit it that I'm impressed but it seems the Nigerian government is not harnessing the potential enough and if I have to be honest, a brief overview of my little tour indicates that the place is as well dirty (no insult intended, just a honest opinion).
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 10:29am On Mar 16
oluztx:
Ibibio and Igbo people, please understand the poster is a Yorubaa. Just know that and you will understand what he's trying to do between brothers.

I am a bonafide Son of Akwa Ibom, don't you dare talk ill about my State else I'll tell Abasi yak umia fi ufen

1 Like

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 10:32am On Mar 16
triple996:
So u are telling me that aba is better than uyo city? Na waoooo. See as him come talk am like say akwa ibom de useless

I am a man of truth.

My dear city of Uyo is far behind ...

The Igbos are miles ahead in every sector.

Now I see why Yorubas are envious of them πŸ˜”
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 10:34am On Mar 16
junketer:
What is wrong with us sef? Op, no where in nigeria is good. Have you travelled outside nigeria before? Stop all this nonsense

I've been to Tbilisi, Georgia.

I and my niggas were deported just because we were NIGERIANS.

Nigeria is a fifth world country, a zoo, a corrupt entity with zero reputation before the international community.

Imagine a Nation where the citizens are complete COWARDS.

SUFFERING AND SMILING.

BIA**** is coming! wink

Bye!

1 Like

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 10:36am On Mar 16
Cindypresh:

Ndi Aba you people should rest.

Una go soon request Una own country by the time otti is done 8 yaaazπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awan mmi, who is Ndi Aba?
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 10:38am On Mar 16
Godons1:

Japan of making FAKE things right. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha... But The Yoruba made Donald Trump In Aso Rock is already sending Nigeria back to 1934 already.

Ebin Pawa o kiss cry

1 Like

Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by lordofreal(m): 11:14am On Mar 16
A diary of a village boy.
Antell95:

Who said Aba was dirty?

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Re: ABA Is The Real Japan Of Africa by Antell95(m): 11:46am On Mar 16
lordofreal:
A diary of a village boy.

Depends on your definition of a Village Boy wink

So GTFOH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Why Didn't Obama Apologise To Africa? / Halliburton: D. Cheney Faces Bribery Scandal Charges In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.