Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu (1372 Views)

"If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity In The Next 4 Years, Don't Vote For Me / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:50am On Mar 16
Arobaga:

Lol someone that still has supporters

When you merge his useless supporters with tribalism religion and rigging boom he don win

And most importantly we obidients will vote him as a pay back make hunger choke
It's always funny how y'all always feel you matter in the grand scheme of things undecided "we obidients" pffft!

Better give your useless vote to Obi, Tinubu sure has hell don't need una vote to win elections, I'm sure you know that by now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Will Not Support Peter Obi Because Of His Supporters' / The African Dream / Adedibu-the Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.