Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe (41790 Views)

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by sageb: 4:15pm On Mar 16
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Stephen0mozzy: 4:24pm On Mar 16
emapeteum:

Na English I dey talk but your own na Ikwerre,abi?
We celebrate mediocrity because our minds have been trained to accept such uncultured utterances and behavior from a supposed "FCT President", according to this gullible follower. Political gladiator that would not be remembered in the next ten years.What a pity

"Gullible Follower"

You're no better than the mediocres you're criticizing my good Sir. You can easily just sum up a man by a simple statement, shows how little exposed you are to reality. Thinking the whole world is your tiny utopia cooked up in your small mind.

The thread was not talking about his integrity or constitutional responsibilities, which all of them, including you have failed woefully at.

Read the title of the thread again, then the content of OP's post, then read my statement you quoted first. It might give you a good grasp of the context for understanding what "bluntness" means
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by gratefulheart(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by opius: 5:00pm On Mar 16
Talkative
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by DJInfluence: 5:06pm On Mar 16
This guy sound childish most times he opens his mouth.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by PHAYOL81: 5:13pm On Mar 16
Wike don vex. Na by force
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by otunbakolawole(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16
Wike is just childish... ireti, do your job, perform very well at it, satisfy your constituents and shut Aduda into oblivion
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by KORLAR(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16
Depriest2020:
Na Nigerian senators they abuse their office, they have degraded their offices that it no longer commands respect. Imagine ordinary appointed minister disrespecting and talking to an elected senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria, can such a thing happen in the US? Can't she summon Wike to the NASS? And why are her colleagues not protecting her? Nigeria is a mess.

How can you say minister of FCT is ordinary?
Minister of FCT is almost equivalent to a governor.

She can’t summon shit. Her only leverage is using the senate and it appears Wike has more influence than her there.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16
KORLAR:

How can you say minister of FCT is ordinary?
Minister of FCT is almost equivalent to a governor.

She can’t summon shit. Her only leverage is using the senate and it appears Wike has more influence than her there.
Appears? You dey whyne?
Do You know the FCT budget More than 1 trillion
That is More than Rivers State
Wike has one job in Abuja .
To win the 2027 election for Tinubu
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by BondRiv: 8:07pm On Mar 16
Depriest2020:
Na Nigerian senators they abuse their office, they have degraded their offices that it no longer commands respect. Imagine ordinary appointed minister [/b]disrespecting and talking to an elected senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria, [b] can such a thing happen in the US? Can't she summon Wike to the NASS? And why are her colleagues not protecting her? Nigeria is a mess.

Summon him and then what? Only the president can remove him. A minister appointed by the highest office in the land is what you are calling ordinary? Take a seat. Don't mystify a senator. It is no different in the U.S. Blinken and his colleagues are not ordinary. What is needed is mutual respect. The AG is appointed by the president in the US but is untouchable. The US congress has initiated contempt proceedings against some of them in the past and nothing came out of it.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Okoroawusa: 8:46pm On Mar 16
Wike don face men... strong men and came out standing na woman wey dey bend down piss go come give am wahala?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Rejouir: 8:48pm On Mar 16
Wawelexy:
Wike na sharp alpha male... Baba is rejecting any form of manipulation...

Ned has changed their mindset now, it's either a fresh punany or nothing... Bad market for the evening newspaper grin

Ride on Wike, you dodged a bullet....
Poor and little minded men like you is the reason why i encourage women to never settle for less.

Poverty is truely an infection.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by FuckOsuPigs: 10:50pm On Mar 16
Odin13:

Be straight..

Blame the Yoruba people that’s hyping .. all in effort to claim “” we the south south”

Yet years after years.. elections after elections

South south keep rejecting them.,

But why?

Since the days of awolowo.., with all disunity they’ve propagated against the east..

I really need answer.. why south keep rejecting Yoruba ..

An oafish submission as usual.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by HRMK: 11:55pm On Mar 16
what exactly is the relationship of this ireti kingibe with the presidential running mate of mko abiola?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Midex88(m): 2:58am On Mar 17
The woman talks too much... Besides, how many bill has she raised in her major role which is senate chambers to better the lives of the so called people of FCT she said she is representing...
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Wawelexy(m): 3:27am On Mar 17
Rejouir:
Poor and little minded men like you is the reason why i encourage women to never settle for less.

Poverty is truely an infection.

Another evening newspaper is pained... You all will wail and keep wailing... grin
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by bigcasava1(m): 5:34am On Mar 17
Wike is talking trash, that woman is indeed a blessing to FCT, she has brought lots of dividend of democracy to my area, wike have to work with her because she has the support of the people. wike is avoiding her because she belongs to LP period!

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by alphaNomega: 6:01am On Mar 17
JASONjnr:
She wants to ride on her husband's influence....

Wike is a man and you want to control him?

You want to cut him off so you will be the one reporting to the president directly?

The only ministers position that gives the minister a real power is the FCT minister. The rest of the ministers are like governors..
what do you mean?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Never4getU: 8:39am On Mar 17
writetopoker:
Wike is always sounding childish and always on a vendetta mission.
Wike said he is carrying one of his friends who failed the election around on official duty, but "doesn't have the back to carry FCT Senator an official senator of FCT around on official oversight jobs". It's well

Personally, I do not blame all these politicians, I blame the public, Nigerians and masses who tolerate all these charlatans.

When it is said that a community deserves the leader they get, but people do not understand that message. Some think the above is talking about past sins of the people, no nooo.
There's a book called "The Power of No", which means that once the public speaks up, we resist, revolt, turn on the heat or say "No". The leaders will either sit up or vacate the seat.

But in the Nigerian case, we are either interested in PDP, APC, APGA, LP, religion or ethnicity.

My people perish because of a lack of knowledge. Fella said it is suffering and smiling 😁.

Without the above Nigeria can never, I repeat can never work again QED

Let's blame the system that allow for these nonsense. If the system works accordingly people like Wike who deploy impunity at official duty can't even think twice
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by aalangel(f): 9:33am On Mar 17
Who wants to be friends with a retarded fellow?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by naijanaso: 11:09am On Mar 17
Odin13:

Be straight..

Blame the Yoruba people that’s hyping .. all in effort to claim “” we the south south”

Yet years after years.. elections after elections

South south keep rejecting them.,

But why?

Since the days of awolowo.., with all disunity they’ve propagated against the east..

I really need answer.. why south keep rejecting Yoruba ..

...and you think you can brew up feud by this your message?
Let's stop fanning these unnecessary embers of war always.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Chasito(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17
The woman should avoid wike, he is a big time trouble maker cheesy
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Tchinaidi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17
correctyourself:

She would surely deliver her projects, however, they're supposed to work together as they are working in the same constituency.

Wike allow politics to overshadow him because of ego, this is what Atiku saw that he refused to accept him as running mate.

The people of FCT are watching and filling the character he is displaying, while waiting for him to come and campaign to be come president.future will tell.
You think votes still counts in Nigerian elections with Apc in power.You must be naive when it comes to national politics
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by udomonday: 7:04pm On Mar 17
Justnation:
This wike has no decorum, very crude and always wanting to be noticed.

It is very very unfortunate that these are the kind of characters governing Nigeria at this critical period in the 21st century.
the country needs straight forward people,not bootlickers,buttlickers and sycophants.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by mrksquare: 11:06pm On Mar 17
sageb:

@Mrksquare Nyerishi on the beat

Abeg leave Nyerishi. I don tire for e matter.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe by Iamanoited: 6:36am On Mar 18
IRETI PLEASE GET THEE OFF BEHIND WIKE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.