Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu (11718 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Osinbajo: How Social Intervention Programmes Is Accelerating Development / CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Triangles1(m): 10:05am On Mar 16
Stoly.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 10:07am On Mar 16
atobs4real:
Settle those of us that have NIN.

Abi o

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:09am On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
My president You Have Said The Truth

which truth has he said?
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:09am On Mar 16
Them no blame anybody this time around na NIN 😂 Excuses upon excuses!

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:10am On Mar 16
Max24:
Good. Tinubu is an accountant.

how has that made Nigeria better than it was in 2023?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Paraman: 10:11am On Mar 16
atobs4real:
Settle those of us that have NIN.
grin

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:12am On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
He has been fulfilling his promises may be you are not aware.

which of the promises?

or is it the one he said about continuing from where buhari stopped?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Fab21: 10:13am On Mar 16
How's it benefit the citizens in the past?
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:15am On Mar 16
1x2x3:

You haven't been to the north. The Fulanis in the north and Niger state see themselves as one, they intercross the borders easily so with or without BVN or NIN they can cause chaos. The point here is getting benefits, they can't get benefits without having an identification number.

how is their not having BVN and NIN responsible for thee chaos you say they are causing?

which benefits are you saying that cant get?

which benefits are those with BVN or NIN getting?

which benefits have you gotten?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by shuttox: 10:15am On Mar 16
Empower people that has NIN first

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by gabbytabby: 10:17am On Mar 16
I agree unless the Elite and Ministers will continue to commandeer for their personal benefit every government programme meant for the vulnerable.

Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/hardship-we-cant-have-intervention-programmes-for-poor-people-without-nin-tinubu-declares/
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Mar 16
I love the title.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Mar 16
shuttox:
Empower people that has NIN first
Go and reverify first. cheesy
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by skuribeebo: 10:22am On Mar 16
Help those with NiN first and let see.
You have not done anything since you don enter.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by EdiskyHarry: 10:23am On Mar 16
As if you care about the poor.
Useless president
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by NinjaMetahuman: 10:27am On Mar 16
tunjijones:
What of the one we did during Buhari time.

Wetin be that minister name again? Pantami.

All of Una dey craze.
they are not telling you to register a new one..

Make una dey read.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 10:48am On Mar 16
NinjaMetahuman:
they are not telling you to register a new one..

Make una dey read.

Make them gerrout.

What was the outcome of the one they did before.

Shey them say with NIN, kidnapper will be easily traced. Abi no be wetin dem tok?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:52am On Mar 16
NoSmoking:
JAGABAN

💪
small dullard

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by NinjaMetahuman: 10:58am On Mar 16
tunjijones:

Make them gerrout.

What was the outcome of the one they did before.

Shey them say with NIN, kidnapper will be easily traced. Abi no be wetin dem tok?
again, they are not telling you register a new nin.

They are encouraging those who are yet to register to so .
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 11:01am On Mar 16
Always looking for excuses tongue

APC is a disaster...

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Rumundele(m): 11:01am On Mar 16
I have never gotten an answer to my question.
Why are Nigerians leader hates their citizens so much?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by 1x2x3: 11:02am On Mar 16
lexy2014:

how is their not having BVN and NIN responsible for thee chaos you say they are causing?

which benefits are you saying that cant get?

which benefits are those with BVN or NIN getting?

which benefits have you gotten?

I don't think you took time to read what the post is all about.

You asked me what benefit I've gotten with my NIN.....in case you didn't read, the whole thing is about an intervention program for the poor (I'm not in this category). The govt is saying that only the poor with NIN can benefit from the program. Does that make any sense to you.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Originalsly: 11:04am On Mar 16
"Give a man fish you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

It is foolish to have a policy of providing for the poor. What is the criteria for considering who is poor? ... a person earning less that N50K salary? ... a family of four earning less that N125K per month? ....what is the source of this data? How many persons will qualify and what will be the monthly cost of this programme? Is this amount available? ... is it in the budget? ... how will this amount be available each month?... and how long can it be sustained?... is the FG going to be taking out loans? I can bet my life none of this is taken into consideration... they cannot give an account and it doesn't matter because the objective is an avenue to loot and the poor will be in support. A coup needs to be carried out before this country is completely buried in debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by RALPHOW(m): 11:19am On Mar 16
TimJamesNSK042:
NIN Registration up & down every year yet nothing to show for it. BVN is enough to help the situation via wiring the intervention fund into vulnerable peoples' account if we are serious about it. So help us, GOD!

NIN database belongs to government, why BVN idatabase is controlled by bank, government can not use a database that they can not access directly.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:19am On Mar 16
1x2x3:

I don't think you took time to read what the post is all about.

You asked me what benefit I've gotten with my NIN.....in case you didn't read, the whole thing is about an intervention program for the poor (I'm not in this category). The govt is saying that only the poor with NIN can benefit from the program. Does that make any sense to you.

and I am very certain that you have not answered the questions.

1. how is their not having BVN and NIN responsible for thee chaos you say they are causing?

2. which benefits are you saying that cant get?

3. which benefits are those with BVN or NIN getting?

4. which benefits have you gotten?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 11:33am On Mar 16
NIN will let us know how many we are in Nigeria
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Kingzmate(m): 11:34am On Mar 16
SMALL TIME E GO BE NO NIN NO MORE ASHAWO FOR YOU !!! grin
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by SaturnNick(m): 11:38am On Mar 16
Bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 11:49am On Mar 16
If you no wan throway money and support terrorists, you must to know who and dey where dey collect goody goody.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Litmus: 11:59am On Mar 16
President Bola Tinubu has declared that without National Identity Card registration and comprehensive data coverage, it is nearly impossible for the government to provide social welfare measures for low-income people.

Indeed("data coverage"especially). Same applies to nearly every aspect of national development.

If Nigeria wants to become that exemplary super power nation for the black world that she is capable of being, I don't know how to express urgently enough how crucial it is for Nigeria to get to grips with it's unwieldy population by quantifying them in Data Records.
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by Starhearts: 12:10pm On Mar 16
BabaHenry:

One online warrior spotted
You are complete dumbass for your information and you lack sense as a human 😝😝😝😝😝

Anoda wasted sperm sighted
Re: We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu by 1x2x3: 12:11pm On Mar 16
[quote author=lexy2014 post=128955242]

and I am very certain that you have not answered the questions.

1. how is their not having BVN and NIN responsible for thee chaos you say they are causing?

This is why I said you didn't read the post and you just confirmed it. You mentioned chaos and I responded to you. The post has nothing to do with Choas but a program designed to assist the poor.

2. which benefits are you saying that cant get?

Again you need to read. The govt is saying the poor ones without NIN can't benefit from the program. I won't why you are still asking what they can't benefit from..... READ!!!

3. which benefits are those with BVN or NIN getting?

It's for identification and useful for the govt to identify her citizens and know it's population. There's something called Social Security Number in the US, if you don't have it, you won't benefit from govt program.
Asking me what I have benefitted from BVN, during Covid 19 pandemic, I applied for the household loan with my BVN and I got about 350K. Things were though then and I stumbled upon a post here on Nairaland about the program, I applied with my BVN and got it. Without BVN you can't even apply.

4. which benefits have you gotten?

Refer to number 3.

Now that I have answered all your questions, please take time to read the main post and get the point rather than antagonise the good and bad the govt does. For your information, I don't like Tinubu for a minute but I can't castigate a good move when I see one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-madueke & Chris Aire Sweetheart Deal / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram / Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.