Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Senegal 3-2 Nigeria: 2 Error Decisions Made By Bosso That Lead Nigeria To Knocke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegal 3-2 Nigeria: 2 Error Decisions Made By Bosso That Lead Nigeria To Knocke (219 Views)

Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures / Falcons Thrash Senegal 3-0 To Qualify For Semi-finals / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senegal 3-2 Nigeria: 2 Error Decisions Made By Bosso That Lead Nigeria To Knocke by Bhalfez100: 10:55am On Mar 16
Nigeria’s aspirations for advancement in the under-20 men’s football tournament at the ongoing African Games were dashed following a disappointing 3-2 loss to Senegal. The match, rife with dramatic twists and turns, underscored two pivotal decisions made by Nigeria’s manager, Ladan Bosso, ultimately resulting in their downfall.

Making Late Substitutions
Bosso’s hesitancy to implement timely substitutions worsened Nigeria’s plight. Trailing 3-1 in the second half, Nigeria required a shift in tactics to stage a comeback. Yet, Bosso neglected to introduce more attacking-minded players to rejuvenate the team. This failure to make proactive choices left Nigeria incapable of mounting a significant challenge against Senegal’s advantage.

The ramifications of these misguided decisions were clear as Nigeria suffered a disheartening loss, sealing their elimination from the tournament. Despite a late consolation goal from Izuogu, it proved insufficient to salvage their campaign.

READ FULL DETAILS BELOW;
https://famous9ja.com.ng/senegal-3-2-nigeria-2-error-decisions-made-by-bosso-that-lead-nigeria-to-knocked-out-of-the-african-games/

Re: Senegal 3-2 Nigeria: 2 Error Decisions Made By Bosso That Lead Nigeria To Knocke by Tesenak20: 2:18pm On Mar 16
A bad coach been projected by the NFF since 2007.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? / Sovereignty And Territorial Integrity / We Will Immortalize Stephen Keshi - Delta State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.