Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? (221 Views)

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Harry Maguire: I Thought The Greek Policemen Were Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Nelbless(m): 10:01am On May 12
So guys , grandmasters in here may be helping me understand how a certain betting platform (can't disclose their name for fairness), but they are competing with sportybet on betters betting with their phones.

So I had played Guimaraes vs braga, under 6 cards and for 90 minutes it was 6 card but on the 94munites another card was given making my under 6 card non and void.

Funny enough the moment I saw that seventh card, my battery died out and great anger set in as I had wagered #3k for just #5k on three live games of which that game was my last.

Guess what this morning I had my phone charged and boom an SMS alert came in, that I had won #5k plus , I thought it was a joke, now upon withdrawal of everything on the fear that the bookmaker might discover their error .....

So please enlighten me cos am worried if I have same account funded, they may withdraw it, do bookmakers make mistakes in crediting customers on lost bets, again when I played . Please someone explain
Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Nelbless(m): 10:03am On May 12
There you have it

Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:24am On May 12
Charles wasn't on the pitch when carded, so it doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Chicagograduate(m): 10:28am On May 12
Read their terms and conditions whether card is part of added time in soccer.
I got to know that extra time is part of a 90mins in soccer when I played under 7 shot on goal on Coppa Italia.The match ended in under 5 shots on goal in 90mins.Extra time was played and another 5 shot was recorded which makes it 10 and bet9ja declared my ticket as lost.

1 Like

Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Nelbless(m): 11:31am On May 12
Charlieluvboy:
Charles wasn't on the pitch when carded, so it doesn't count.

I see, he was on the bench
Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Nelbless(m): 11:33am On May 12
Chicagograduate:
Read their terms and conditions whether card is part of added time in soccer.
I got to know that extra time is part of a 90mins in soccer when I played under 7 shot on goal on Coppa Italia.The match ended in under 5 shots on goal in 90mins.Extra time was played and another 5 shot was recorded which makes it 10 and bet9ja declared my ticket as lost.

This is clear to me though cos normally, added time is part of the game, just that mine got me confused but now I think a player was carded while he wasn't on the pitch....with the reserve on the bench
Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by Charlieluvboy(m): 12:22pm On May 12
Nelbless:

I see, he was on the bench
Since he's on the bench it doesn't count

1 Like

Re: How Did I Get Paid When I Thought I Lost My Ticket? by christianjoy(m): 1:18pm On May 13
Nelbless:
There you have it
i know the bet platform

(1) (Reply)

Enzo Maresca To Become Chelsea New Coach / Feel Good While Working / Neymar Under Spanish Prosecutor Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.