Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community (14023 Views)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Kill 2 Persons Including APC Ward Chairman / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Manolo213: 12:55pm On Mar 16
El Rufai is a beast
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by TrackerSK: 12:59pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Why is kaduna state the bird rock of attack all the time. People always say El-rufai was behind bandits attack during his time as governor. I always defend him that no leader will like to kill the people he was charged to protect. Now that he was no more the governor, who then is behind all these current attacks.
Still him.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by SupremeSpecimen: 1:01pm On Mar 16
Law enforcement in Nigeria is laughable. If they don't catch you in the act, forget about it. Go n enjoy your loot

Every yr billions budgeted o
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by jumper524(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16
SoNature:

Gumi didn't do anything. The man is just like every other religious leader speaking in the interest of his people; the same way Abaribe will tell the FG to negotiate with secessionist groups in the East. Peace always comes at a price.
I'm a northernern and a Muslim and Gumi doesn't speak on behalf of me and those being kidnapped on a daily.
Gumi is speaking on behalf of terrorists who are neither northerners nor Muslims.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by khattab02: 1:02pm On Mar 16
Some of u have played politics and religion with these attacks.

I say, if the State governments and FG including rep and senators do not come to together and taking this thing very serious holistically and region by region we will be here playing blame games and accuses. The problem will still persistent.

Which region in Nigeria is actually free from attacks, kidnapping, banditry or killing of lifes?

If we don't no economic progress. These people are miles ahead of our security parastatals hence they do it and go scot free without traces or being noticed.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by JooEeL(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16
Built2last:
My honest view is that there is a grand plan to sabotage Asiwaju’s presidency. The approach is in two fronts. Economy and insecurity
You will think that Tinubu understands Nigeria and the ethnic chauvinism that comes with it. Many Nigerians are loyal to their Tribe and religion before Nigeria.
Buhari was not foolish in keeping the security architecture in the North. He preferred that if he was failing. He rather fail with his kinsmen.
Asiwaju took over and left the 3 most key decision making security chiefs in the hands of Fulani. They have unleashed across the country. More than 700 kidnapped January till date. Mark it. This is just the beginning.

Between January 2023 to May 2023. Go and look at the data. Insurgency almost disappeared. Kidnapping was just flashes across the country. It’s like since Tinubu took over. They have been unleashed.
Before he wakes up. His government will be gone. Tinubu need not be told that many Northern elite didn’t want him including Buhari. So the war has shifted from the ballot box to security and economic sabotage.

See the top 3 security heads and we want to win the war on insecurity.

National Security adviser - Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
DG DSS – Yusuf Magaji Bichi
ARMY - Gen. C.G Musa; - Chief of Defence Staff (CDS)
AIR FORCE - AVM H.B Abubakar

Solution is simple: Tell the service chiefs and DSS to Stop the insecurity or loose your Jobs in 6 months. If they fail, sack them without delay and see how insurgency will be decimated in the North.

Tinubu also left Mele Kyari as NNPC Boss. A man that supervised NNPC unchecked, has the highest number of crude oil theft under his watch. He is still there making no head way with the most cherished product Nigeria has.

Take note: I didn’t support Tinubu’s presidency, but if by now him and his handlers are not aware that there is serious sabotage against his government, then he is more naïve than I thought.

It's a multi-faceted approach.

There is a grand plan to extend the sokoto caliphate. Simple and short.

This is exactlyy how the fulanis overran the hausa states and made it fulani land.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by achimendy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16
123yes:
Why is kaduna state the bird rock of attack all the time. People always say El-rufai was behind bandits attack during his time as governor. I always defend him that no leader will like to kill the people he was charged to protect. Now that he was no more the governor, who then is behind all these current attacks.

Until God open your eyes to see the people behind this killings then you'll know that el rufai and his gangs are not innocent of this.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Davindal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/just-in-terrorists-attack-kaduna-community/
Too bad, and I feel pity for the people of Kaduna. Anyway, guys make money via this new Cryptocurrency Ethfi . Follow the steps below to claim your own airdrop.

[3/16, 8:43 AM] Oset Venture Techs LTD: https://etherfilive.xyz?refer=ff0ce9
[3/16, 8:43 AM] Oset Venture Techs LTD: How to Claim ETHFI Airdrop (Step by step Guidelines)

🔹 Use any Crypto wallet available like Trust Wallet, Metamask or Binance but we recommend Binance

If you are using Binance:
🔹 Open the Binance app or website
🔹 Click on wallet
🔹 Click on deposit
🔹 Search for ETHFI
🔹 Click the on Ethereum (ERC20)
🔹 Copy the ETHFI (ERC20) address

If you are using TrustWallet or Metamask:
🔹 Open the Trust Wallet app
🔹 Search for Ethereum
🔹 Click on ETH
🔹 Click on Receive
🔹 Copy the ETHFI (ERC20) address

THEN OPEN THIS LINK 👆

CHOOSE AIRDROP

➡️PASTE THE ETHFI ADDRESS YOU COPIED FROM YOUR WALLET

You will receive 250 ETHFI for joining and 150 ETHFI for each friend you refer ,  ETHFI WILL BE LISTED ON BINANCE ON 18th March 2024 with  an estimated listing price of 1$.

RUSH NOW TO GET AMAZING REWARDS 💰
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16
You guys know the problem and how to solve it, but you all are too compromised to do so.

Keep sacrificing innocent men, women and children.

Why should I be bothered sef?!!

Shebi Binance executives, opposition politics and other trivial nonsense are more important to you people in this country... Continue!!!

In any case, even most Northerners have accepted their fate to remain sheep to be slaughtered at will.

Good luck Nigerians.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by gidgiddy: 1:20pm On Mar 16
The Nigerian Army should release more statements about how they bursted a non existent ESN camp, thats all they are good at
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Lavor234: 1:22pm On Mar 16
Gollum is making life difficult for everyone, from the Gobina to Tinubu... e don hold Kajurans and Southern Kaduna for blokos... Dead were they the day Gollum tasted power.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Dsimmer: 1:26pm On Mar 16
Built2last:
My honest view is that there is a grand plan to sabotage Asiwaju’s presidency. The approach is in two fronts. Economy and insecurity
You will think that Tinubu understands Nigeria and the ethnic chauvinism that comes with it. Many Nigerians are loyal to their Tribe and religion before Nigeria.
Buhari was not foolish in keeping the security architecture in the North. He preferred that if he was failing. He rather fail with his kinsmen.
Asiwaju took over and left the 3 most key decision making security chiefs in the hands of Fulani. They have unleashed across the country. More than 700 kidnapped January till date. Mark it. This is just the beginning.

Between January 2023 to May 2023. Go and look at the data. Insurgency almost disappeared. Kidnapping was just flashes across the country. It’s like since Tinubu took over. They have been unleashed.
Before he wakes up. His government will be gone. Tinubu need not be told that many Northern elite didn’t want him including Buhari. So the war has shifted from the ballot box to security and economic sabotage.

See the top 3 security heads and we want to win the war on insecurity.

National Security adviser - Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
DG DSS – Yusuf Magaji Bichi
ARMY - Gen. C.G Musa; - Chief of Defence Staff (CDS)
AIR FORCE - AVM H.B Abubakar

Solution is simple: Tell the service chiefs and DSS to Stop the insecurity or loose your Jobs in 6 months. If they fail, sack them without delay and see how insurgency will be decimated in the North.

Tinubu also left Mele Kyari as NNPC Boss. A man that supervised NNPC unchecked, has the highest number of crude oil theft under his watch. He is still there making no head way with the most cherished product Nigeria has.

Take note: I didn’t support Tinubu’s presidency, but if by now him and his handlers are not aware that there is serious sabotage against his government, then he is more naïve than I thought.

Beside that, Every state should have its own police. Also, Southern Kaaduna (Gurara) should be created and have its own police. It's the Fulani causing havoc in Southern Kaaduna.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by achimendy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16
jumper524:
I'm a northernern and a Muslim and Gumi doesn't speak on behalf of me and those being kidnapped on a daily.
Gumi is speaking on behalf of terrorists who are neither northerners nor Muslims.

If the terrorists he's speaking for are neither northerners nor muslims who are they then?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by achimendy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16
SoNature:
El-Rufai has stopped paying his terrorist brothers and they are now striking.

The current governor had better asked El-Rufai how he was paying these terrorists to maintain law and order.

So who told you they maintained law and order when el rufai was the governor??
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Tochi3(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16
Tochitee:

my boy you and obi can cry from now till 2morrow... tinubu or atiku never stole your manhood. they are not the one resonsible for staying with your parentd at 40....know this and get sense. and i asked again,who want to disgrace the president of nigeria,obi and his nuisanceif them buried all of you,nobody will even notice.
Creature don drop quote grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by wiseoneking: 1:40pm On Mar 16
123yes:
His legacy continues, Elrufai is a deadly master planner and executioner

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16
123yes:

Can't criminals just be criminals without any bigwig behind them?
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16
123yes:

El-rufai ignited the hatred, sowed fresh seed of jihad in kaduna and you think it will just go away? Elrufai, dambazzu and abdulsalam abubakar are the major players and pillars of modern Jihad in Nigeria. Whenever you hear people say that the sponsors of this evil practice are with us, just know know that these trio are the ones. Unfortunately, they cannot be touched.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Onewazobia(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16
123yes:

The question is why always southern kaduna?
Oga we are not kids
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by UKEMY(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16
The Government is not ready to end Banditry and Terrorism in Nigeria.
How much will like cost to Engage 100,000 youths to curb the forest of The North and flush out(kill them when caught)
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by flokii: 1:56pm On Mar 16
Northern Nigeria is now officially a jungle.. abduct, kidnap, kill, etcetera etcetera.
Their elites are having sleepless nights over some CBN Departments that were moved to Lagos. They have no love or pity for their masses.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by TooMuchStuff: 2:09pm On Mar 16
123yes:
It's the bedrock because of religious differences in Kaduna state. Kajuru down to Jema a LGAs is predominantly Christians ✝️ region. The hausafulani Muslims want to reduce the number so that they can control the region against the norm. so they start killing and impoverishment of the people little by little. The Elites of the type of Elrufai and sheikh Gumi are all in it behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by mauchiz: 2:40pm On Mar 16
onuman:
When the El Rufais of Kaduna state and the Sani Yerimas of Zamfara and the Shettimas of Borno were imposing unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria, they never knew it would come to this brutal levël. Kidnappers for ransom and bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram terrorists still fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

True talk,
You are right, since they started sharia system, northerners turned to terrorist over night, they should remain there. I pity Christians in the north.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Spandau: 2:40pm On Mar 16
123yes:

All the Northern past and present elites and the Fulani Caliphate/Ruling council are behind every kidnap, killings and acts of terrorism in the North. They are especially on a mission to totally discredit and if possible topple Tinubu's administration. Everything happening is too coordinated to be happenstance. They started with the fct but quickly stepped back when the government clamped down hard arresting and killing them off. So they went for the usual soft target, Kaduna. They are currently observing Alia of Benue, not sure whether to strike or not because they don't know how that one will respond since he has been talking tough. They are staying off Plateau state too because media attention and heavy military presence.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Spandau: 2:43pm On Mar 16
flokii:
Northern Nigeria is now officially a jungle.. abduct, kidnap, kill, etcetera etcetera.
Their elites are having sleepless nights over some CBN Departments that were moved to Lagos. They have no love or pity for their masses.

Has it not occurred to you that their elites are behind every rubbish happening there?
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by mauchiz: 2:47pm On Mar 16
flokii:
The same leaders that brought sharia to the north, they did not know that sharia goes with terrorism, look at what they brought to themselves.
The best thing for the north is to be born again, if not, they will become Syria, Palestine and Houthis.
Northerners should embrace Christianity, that is the what will bring change to them, as we are talking now, USA, UK, EU have not been able to defeat Syrian rebels firing missiles in the red sea, now they have destroyed network cables for Africa.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Jivak: 2:56pm On Mar 16
Good to be on Nairaland finally

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by eagleu: 3:03pm On Mar 16
Where's the Nigerian army?
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by ottersberger(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16
123yes:

The same people he paid for and brought from the Sahel. He reneged to take them along when he left office.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Emmanuel30a2: 3:08pm On Mar 16
iwaeda:

These are not terrorist, these are good people... The good people comes to takes more people or some people, so that there would be more good people... I hope that, these good people would becomes multiple or quadruple... So that, we can have many people eating pineapple and apple; without doing or teaching a for apple, b for ball... Let these people or let these good people, begins to wears colour purple and cause royal rumbles... We wants these people or these good people to crumbles multiples, not them being humbled&crumbled...They can stay humble as they crumbles and cause royal rumbles, they shouldn't fumbles&cause themselves 2b crumbled... They should not be troubled, they should rather cause troubles... Let them knows in d cable or in the cable newspaper dat, u have cause troubles... Be a trouble dat cannot be troubled... Cause royal rumbles as you stay humble...Do not be troubled!...
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Emmanuel30a2: 3:11pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel30a2:
These are not terrorist, these are good people... The good people comes to takes more people or some people, so that there would be more good people... I hope that, these good person would becomes multiple or quadruple... So that, we can have many people eating pineapple and apple; without doing or teaching a for apple, b for ball... Let these people or let these good people, begins to wears colour purple and cause royal rumbles... We wants these people or these good people to crumbles, not them being humbled&crumbled... They can stay humble as they crumbles and cause royal rumbles, they shouldn't fumbles&cause themselves to be crumbled... They should not be troubled, they should rather cause troubles... Let them knows in the cable or in the cable newspaper that, you have cause troubles... Be a trouble that cannot be troubled... Cause royal rumbles as you stay humble...Do not be troubled!...
As good pple, when we wants 2 cause troubles; we would wears purple.
Re: Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community by Hussein035: 3:20pm On Mar 16
iwaeda:

I don't understand why the north are still using this strategy. Tinubu is smarter than all these kidnapping of 50, 200, 500 people up and down.

To me JAGABAN will not take kaduna people seriously serious until the governor is kidnapped then the chairman of the kidnapper can be invited for discussion otherwise they can keep kidnapping the whole university students of KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY that's still a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Criticising Aregbesola, Thugs Attack Newspaper Readers At Newsstand / Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.