Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! (1800 Views)

Naira Coins; Legal Tender Or National Artefact? / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2007
I would like the Central Bank Of Nigeria to take note of this very grave issue just yesterday my mum went to pay the light bills at the PHCN or is it NEPA office only for her to present coins and she was rejected because they are not Naira notes are you trying to tell me that if ordinary citizens reject the coins then even Governament established (including The POWER HOLDING OF NIGERIA Igando Lagos District)will even reject the Coins
haba something is wrong with the system
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by Bosdem(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
No be Nigeria currency, na wa o.
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2007
Thats Nigeria for you
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by ow11(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
These Govt officials sometimes act as if they are permanently high lipsrsealed
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
ow11:

These Govt officials sometimes act as if they are permanently high lipsrsealed

na thier way !

I just hope Soludo is watching this post
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by kenmentor(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Privatization is the best for PHCN embarassed embarassed
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
kenmentor:

Privatization is the best for PHCN embarassed embarassed

my dear friend ! we are not talking about Privatisation
we are looking at a Government establishment not recognizing the Naira coins and going as far as rejecting it that it is not ideal as a mode of payments
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
Well, once they are privatized, this will no longer be an issue. wink
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Seun:

my brother I hope so !
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by kolette(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
What baffles me most is that even the banks give out coins, but when you want to deposit money and coins are included they'll reject the coins. My people! are coins no longer legal tender in our beloved Naija?
They force it on us yet they won't collect it from us. sad Can somebody tell me what bloody system we're operating here?
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
the same bloody system that allows 628 million naira to be spent on a bloody house renovation when others are still living under the bridge
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by honeric01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
i am still waiting for that person who won't accept coins from me, then i will see what is really right or wrong in Nigeria
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by 9ja4eva: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
That na kolo

Why wont they?

Is it not a legal tender
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
my broda just this afternoon i went to a fod bar and they did not collect the coins with me so there is still a problem
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by afrika1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
Point of correction to all my ignorant brethen in this forum.

PHCN Means: PROBLEM HAS CHANGED NAME
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by uzomaeze(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2007
afrika1:

Point of correction to all my ignorant brethen in this forum.

PHCN Means: PROBLEM HAS CHANGED NAME

abi grin
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by kelchizer(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
men i am not surprise that both private and government organizations are rejecting the so called nigerian metalic currency becos i can bet my life on it that the so called BABA that invented the metalic currency into this country after God have saved us from them previously will never include the metalic currency as part of the money that he gives his children as their pocket money and that is if he has one.
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by egoldman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Seun:

This has nutting to do with privatization .
Re: PHCN Rejects Naira Coins as mode of payments! by teena(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies,

Am very new in this forum but I believed with your brilliant ideas I will smile at long run. Presently, am having a total sum of about 1.5 millions, please I need somebody to advice me on where to invest the money or what kind of business to go in to in order to build on the money. Please request you count me out of HYIP, MLM, Forex Trade, or selling and buying of e-gold, e-bullon. I can be reach on the following e-mails:
           amuola2003@yahoo.com or razameen2003@myway.com.
or u reply through this forum. Thanks to you all.

WRONG POSTING,  Go to Business Forum

(1) (Reply)

Any Cows For Sale? / 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently Than The Average Person / NAIRALANDERS! A Sister Needs Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.