Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic (276 Views)

Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? / Have You Been To Benin Republic And Togo ? / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:28pm On Mar 16
Pls nairalander's who is in cotonou?
BENIN REPUBLIC?
Re: Benin Republic by obawaya(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16
LEGITCHUDDY:
Pls nairalander's who is in cotonou?

BENIN REPUBLIC?
Hello
Re: Benin Republic by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:50pm On Mar 16
obawaya:

Hello

hello boss!! are you in cotonou??

i will like to make some inquiries...

pls if you dont mind you can give me your number..so that will can chat on whatsapp

or you can add me on whatsapp with

+2349114331021
Re: Benin Republic by TinubuShet(m): 10:31am On Mar 17
Bring in Enough money
That's all we want grin
Re: Benin Republic by LEGITCHUDDY: 2:02pm On Mar 17
TinubuShet:
Bring in Enough money That's all we want grin
lol....bro are you in cotonou?
Re: Benin Republic by ibment4luv: 8:42am On Mar 18
LEGITCHUDDY:

hello boss!! are you in cotonou??

i will like to make some inquiries...

pls if you dont mind you can give me your number..so that will can chat on whatsapp

or you can add me on whatsapp with

+2349114331021

To relocate to Cotonou, Benin or request a personal driver arround cotonou or from Nigeria to Cotonou please add me on whatsapp +229 65980516
Re: Benin Republic by ibment4luv: 8:43am On Mar 18
To relocate to Cotonou, Benin or request a personal driver arround cotonou or from Nigeria to Cotonou please add me on whatsapp +229 65980516

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Idea Of Portugal Job Seeker Appointment / The Most Overrated Passport In The World Goes To The USA. / FG To Repatriate 116 Nigerians Still In Libya Slave Camps -dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.