Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta (46547 Views)

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Duelee: 8:41am On Mar 17
morgstreme:

At this stage,I won't waste my energy and resources on a flea like you when there is bigger fish to fry..

You are inconsequential and a mere statistic..

It will be a waste of time eliminating your type .

Lol. You're just a fart in the toilet but look at you here feeling like the real shit...

Your entire life and the whole years of living you still got is punctuated by constant flow of ineptness and maladroitness in your bloodlines.

You're a waste .
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by virginchaser(m): 8:51am On Mar 17
They will surely get them no matter how far they run and how long it takes but before them innocents may be victims.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by senatordave1(m): 8:54am On Mar 17
Berankis:
From most of the comments here, it's either our youth are suffering from brain degeneration or their brains are dysfunctional. Where on earth do you kill the nation's Soldiers who are on peace keeping mission?
This is why Nigeria is where it is today. We go suffer am...
Una never see anything yet.

Do not mind the idiots.yiu have t responded to my mail.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Cj4charles(m): 9:50am On Mar 17
99thEnemy:

There is going to be a massacre in that place very soon by the Army.

its a norm with the military.

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.

What makes this even more interesting is the death of 2 Major’s and a Captain adding to the commander making a total of 4 commissioned officers.
have such thing not happened in the North? How many times have you heard the military massacre innocent people around there.. let's stop supporting injustice, it saddens me to hear such news but let's stop supporting the evil retaliation from the military. Two wrongs don't make it right
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by senatordave1(m): 9:56am On Mar 17
WarriAproko:
This is an urhobo community not ijaw. They have communal clash with an ijaw community

No,both okuama and okoloma are ijaw communities in bomadi lga
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01am On Mar 17
Cj4charles:
have such thing not happened in the North? How many times have you heard the military massacre innocent people around there.. let's stop supporting injustice, it saddens me to hear such news but let's stop supporting the evil retaliation from the military. Two wrongs don't make it right
Tell me when Bandits and Bokoharam attacked soldier during a Peace Keeping.

there is a large difference between a fledged insurgency War and being taken off guard during a Peacekeeping in this case where the attacker wasn’t categorized as an enemy beforehand.

I don’t mean I support the military retaliating. I just want to make it known that the two cannot be compared.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 99thEnemy(m): 10:05am On Mar 17
Edoreborn:
Bad news
MrCover ‘s NaijàCover will cover the bad news when the Army come back to cover the area grin

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Humblesam(m): 10:33am On Mar 17
AfroBeatDiary:

There must have been a serious miscommunication plus it's not the military assignment to restore peace, what will then be the work of the police.

Honestly, I am short of words
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by CrowniTV(m): 10:42am On Mar 17
[I disagree with you, Boko Haram has been killing Nigeria Soldiers while the Federal Government are doing nothing but rather granting amnesty to them.quote author=kingthreat post=128958510]Innocent lives are going to pay the price for the crimes of those mad men.
There's no where you kill soldiers and the government turns the other cheek. Pray they don't go scorched earth like in Odi.[/quote]
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by ComeToJesus: 10:48am On Mar 17
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha

Giggling over this matter makes you sound like someone who is maladjusted upstairs.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 2shure: 10:49am On Mar 17
Stfu dunce.
ComeToJesus:

Giggling over this matter makes you sound like someone who is maladjusted upstairs.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Lovemaester: 10:59am On Mar 17
sylve11:

If the killers are brave enough they would have waited for anything that's coming.

Why run away and allow the innocent to bear their brunt. sad cool

And why will soldiers kill innocent Nigerians for crimes they did not commit. Go after the criminals fish them out and arrest them instead of killing old folks and young children
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by RayRay06677(m): 11:08am On Mar 17
The truth is that non of the actors will be touched during the reprisal by the military.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Rejoice28(f): 11:09am On Mar 17
So sad,those soilders are husbands, brothers and fathers

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by kinguwem: 12:19pm On Mar 17
Franzinni:
Always remember... There is NO greater gangster than the government... Nuf sed
Why massacre innocent people; are they the ones that killed the soldiers? The incident is sad & regrettable. Why did soldiers go for a peace mission in a communal crisis? What's the work of the Police, Traditional Council & Community Leaders? Nigerians need explanations.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by morgstreme: 12:46pm On Mar 17
Duelee:

Lol. You're just a fart in the toilet but look at you here feeling like the real shit...

Your entire life and the whole years of living you still got is punctuated by constant flow of ineptness and maladroitness in your bloodlines.

You're a waste .

I will.prefer you say this to my face since you seem to know a bit about Battle and the ensuing BELLIGERENCE.

Let's see who comes out of it alive...

COWARD!
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17
Enculer2:

You evil goes before you.
More like your people's evils go before them, whatever that means. Lol
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Spandau: 1:05pm On Mar 17
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha

It's always easy to spot cultists on this forum.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17
Franzinni:
Always remember... There is NO greater gangster than the government... Nuf sed

unless ure a bandit undecided
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17
2shure:
you're heartless
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Cruzmaster: 1:53pm On Mar 17
99thEnemy:

There is going to be a massacre in that place very soon by the Army.

its a norm with the military.

Remember the Odi and Zaki Biam massacres. this won’t be different when the military return. People will surely die in hundreds.

What makes this even more interesting is the death of 2 Major’s and a Captain adding to the commander making a total of 4 commissioned officers.

Nigeria is at the brink of division. They won't dare massacre the whole village again. Such will have serious consequence on Nigeria government.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by olatuns2017: 2:05pm On Mar 17
2shure:

Time will tell
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by WarriAproko: 3:54pm On Mar 17
senatordave1:

No,both okuama and okoloma are ijaw communities in bomadi lga
lies. Okuama is an ewu urhobo community under ughelli South LGA. The whole village have been burned down now
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by legba1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17
2shure:

You guys are cowards... You laid an ambush and you are here praising your kins. When the reprisal begins pls dont disturb the airwave with trash talks because i can assure you of one thing that is certain, people of those communities will die in hundreds. When that happens, pls dont disturb us.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by jackmrandy: 3:46pm On Mar 18
Duelee:

Lol. You're funny. You don't even know your own history.

Do you know the set of Nigerian people that I had in mind when I made that first comment? South South. So called Niger Delta.

The name's "ODI" in your own Bayelsa.

Do you know what the Nigerian military did days later there ? They leveled everything and at the end way more than 500 people where massacred by the Nigerian military. Just because 12 policemen were killed. Days later would see The Nigerian Army launching total offensive on that community. To this day the community isn't all that great. Since 1999

Do you know Obigbo? In Rivers State.

In the annals of Nigerian history apart from Biafra war, the south south people has seriously been dealt with by the Nigerian military.

Go read your history Brr.

The army should channel their energy to the North. they should leave our people alone. When did army start settling land dispute. Apart from that, who called them into community matter. LEAVE COMMUNITY MATTER FOR COMMUNITY TO SETTLE.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by morgstreme: 5:00pm On Mar 20
Duelee:

You're a waste .

If I had the time,I will physically waste you and nothing...no God damn thing will happen..and it will be official!

It's your lonely surviving peasant mum in her old rural Hamlet that I pity for wasting resources on in an inconsequential,never-do-well, numbskull flea of a child..

Your late illiterate peasant wretched father,if still alive,wouldn't make the cut ...

You are a spitting image of the failure of a late wretched dad..
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Duelee: 7:25pm On Mar 20
morgstreme:

If I had the time,I will physically waste you and nothing...no God damn thing will happen..and it will be official!

It's your lonely surviving peasant mum in her old rural Hamlet that I pity for wasting resources on in an inconsequential,never-do-well, numbskull flea of a child..

Your late illiterate peasant wretched father,if still alive,wouldn't make the cut ...

You are a spitting image of the failure of a late wretched dad..

Yoo! Loitering soul!

Looks like I hit a potent vein! Vomit more venom you vermin ! But like always I'll spoonfeed your cancerous bowl with your own purge until you're satiated and bleating like a rancid and randy goat beg me to torment more your wretched soul.

I shower gratitude to your folks for bringing
you to this world... However, your presence on planet earth is undeserved. You should be 6 feet below. Loitering soul! Walking purgatory. Walking manure/fertiliser! Relieve yourself of this torment! Stab yourself in the stomach while I hysterically laugh at jokes your blood makes.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 99thEnemy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21
Cruzmaster:

Nigeria is at the brink of division. They won't dare massacre the whole village again. Such will have serious consequence on Nigeria government.
How ur analysis go so far?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Ilaje1: 4:43am On Mar 23
Go kill Russian soldiers if they will not raze your village except you mention yhe culprit.

Fujiyama:

^^^
This is simply not true.

Not every country is like Nigeria. There are many, many places on this planet where once a soldier is killed unlawfully on home soil, the normal thing is a criminal investigation by the police. Of course the military will be informed of the investigation (after all, the casualty is one of theirs) and they are expected to assist the investigation in any way they can...but the rules are clear: the criminal investigation will be carried out by the police or whatever agency is responsible for investigating a murder or homicide.

This business of an entire town becoming 'a casualty' undecided is not the practice worldwide. It is done only in Nigeria and some 'other' places.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by morgstreme: 6:04am On Apr 05
Duelee:

Yoo! Loitering soul!

Looks like I hit a potent vein! Vomit more venom you vermin ! But like always I'll spoonfeed your cancerous bowl with your own purge until you're satiated and bleating like a rancid and randy goat beg me to torment more your wretched soul.

I shower gratitude to your folks for bringing
you to this world... However, your presence on planet earth is undeserved. You should be 6 feet below. Loitering soul! Walking purgatory. Walking manure/fertiliser! Relieve yourself of this torment! Stab yourself in the stomach while I hysterically laugh at jokes your blood makes.

Your late illiterate peasant wretched urchin father is "lounging" in his 4ft shallow grave over issues of paternity that made him commit suicide..you are surprised I have your info?It's my JOB!!!

Like I said,you are an inconsequential flea of a human..I have put more bullet holes in rebels in real battle situations... nothing stops me from arranging and pinning down your location to neutralize you..and it will be OFFICIAL..

But you aren't worth the Time and energy..

Kiddo!

Ask around..

By training,we make boast about it .

It's your lousy,semi literate rural dwelling mother that will feel the pain..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.