Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta (46556 Views)

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Singlenhappy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16
Thorough cleansing operation to be carried out there-- that is the military language. Both air and land using the map of the whole area, no breathing being will be left untouched!
99thEnemy:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/irate-ijaw-youths-kill-army-commander-soldiers-in-delta/amp/

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Enculer2: 9:18pm On Mar 16
maasoap:

I didn't ask your people to start what they can't finish

You evil goes before you.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by omobolanle881: 9:22pm On Mar 16
Killing a commander and 12 soldiers is much oo. I hope soldiers won't level those communities as retaliation. Its their way.Killing a commander and 12 soldiers is much oo. I hope soldiers won't level those communities as retaliation. Its their way....
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Lovemaester: 9:27pm On Mar 16
boldsleek:
I don't understand you.

You are even laughing? They were killed for going to broker peace among two fighting communities, and got killed. You found it funny?

I guess you would have preferred they didnt send them and allow those jobless communities kill themselves.

So u actually believe this nonsense. Let me tell you those soldiers were sent to harass the villagers who kidnapped their oil vandalising partner so they met their Waterloo on the way back. Don't get it twisted even if the soldiers come back in ttier multitude they won't see any of the strong youths that killed their colleagues instead it will be innocent sellers in their small shops and old people in their homes. No fucking pity cos the soldiers are involved in smuggling
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Forkthiefnubu: 9:30pm On Mar 16
Can u see that the arch tribalists from waste are the ones loudly baying for the blood of community that killed their now beloved soldiers, this goes to show the kind of peoples they are , the children of same guys that were shouting democracy and human rights during the military rule are now asking for revenge and blood letting no matter who is involved, no rule of law , just go there and kill everybody, the world have seen u guys for what u are , no respects at all
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by adabaraabdul: 9:31pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha

look at the stupid statement u made here. Are u a Nigerian or a terrorist. Disgusting comment. How do I unsee this! shocked by this.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by ekhai(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/irate-ijaw-youths-kill-army-commander-soldiers-in-delta/amp/

ODE AND ZACKIBIAM TREATMENT LOADING. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, STAY AWAY FROM THAT AREA. DEATH OF CO IS NOT TAKEN WITH KID GLOVES BY THE ARMY.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Twoclans(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16
The army should just do a proper investigation to be sure they were actually killed by youths and not their colleagues in the army.

I sha don't trust anybody in this country again.I am sure this might be related to stealing of crude in the creeks or sabotage .

Last last Nigerians do not fear the military again,and it's not good for those guys .They need to redeem their image.

The other day I saw a video of truck drivers harrasing them and removing their barricade,I just shook my head.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by jerryklopp: 9:57pm On Mar 16
Ilaje1:

People like you are very stupid. You don't learn from the past. Odi youth did that during OBJ, pray BAT doesn't ask millitary to level the town like OBJ. Idiots like you would start crying when Millitary goes on the offense.

Why call him idiot? Learn to be constructive, you don't need to insult anyone.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 99thEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16
bewla:
War lording
Abi massacre loading.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by SonofLothbrok: 10:07pm On Mar 16
All I see are Coward's telling Great men that murdered terrorist to run.

This is the same youths that will be shouting one Nigeria up and down like they are ready to defend it.

Great men of Delta states do not let what happened during the Biafran war to happen to you again.

Arm yourselves, any terrorist that invade ur lands in the name of zoo military should be gunned down.

Soldiers should be in the barracks and not in the street and Communities.

We are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by 99thEnemy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16
Elzazzi:
shocked

Killing a commander and 12 soldiers is much oo. I hope soldiers won't level those communities as retaliation. Its their way.
2 Major’s and a Captain are among the dead
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by dreamxhaser: 10:20pm On Mar 16
Twoclans:
The army should just do a proper investigation to be sure they were actually killed by youths and not their colleagues in the army.

I sha don't trust anybody in this country again.I am sure this might be related to stealing of crude in the creeks or sabotage .

Last last Nigerians do not fear the military again,and it's not good for those guys .They need to redeem their image.

The other day I saw a video of truck drivers harrasing them and removing their barricade,I just shook my head.

Nigerian army needs to work on their image. Nobody fears them again and it's because of all this Gen Z soldiers.

They don't respect their uniform. You see them doing fine boy on tiktok and even dress like yahoo boys (most of them are).

Na now now I just watch the video if a soldier claiming to have two lives. First in military uniform and second in his yahoo boys drip. And according to what I heard na LT him be oooo

See eh, I don't even like those guys because they are bullies. But out of respect for our country, they should protect the uniform image at all cost.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by sylve11: 10:31pm On Mar 16
Benzlover:
My dear if you're from that community japa ooooooo if I am the one even one year I won't come back 😂

grin cool
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by crystalmoon(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16
I still don't understand
Soldiers get killed in the North
No massacre
Guess it is a different game in the south
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by YoshihideSuga: 10:44pm On Mar 16
bigman001:

You are very stupid to have said such nonsense, if it is the other way round stupid fools like you will come to NL and be ranting about soldiers committing Mass Slaughter and all sorts of rubbish. Anyways i really pity the community that did this, in their next life when they see soldier they will run like mad man. they will definitely , wipe out that community and the neighboring community, Rest in Peace to all the dead soldiers and also Rest in Peace in advance to all those living in that communities.

Do you say the same when soldiers are killed in the north? ]
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by YoshihideSuga: 10:46pm On Mar 16
Ilaje1:

People like you are very stupid. You don't learn from the past. Odi youth did that during OBJ, pray BAT doesn't ask millitary to level the town like OBJ. Idiots like you would start crying when Millitary goes on the offense.

Why haven't the useless military fought against terrorists in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by WarriAproko: 10:46pm On Mar 16
This is an urhobo community not ijaw. They have communal clash with an ijaw community
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by IbrahimSola: 10:48pm On Mar 16
Too late to run. The community should be now be surrounded by soldiers armed to the teeth. Any movement is an affront at this time.

If I were to live in that community, I would be confessing my sins and saying my last prayers because in a short while, the whole place is going down. Especially now that the army is hungry...just like every other citizen. I pity the women and children because it's going down any moment from now.

Mamba dance and Crocodile bath loading 80%...
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Fujiyama: 10:50pm On Mar 16
Ilaje1:
You can't kill a millitary anywhere in the world and there won't be a repercussion and the town woulf be a casualty.

^^^
This is simply not true.

Not every country is like Nigeria. There are many, many places on this planet where once a soldier is killed unlawfully on home soil, the normal thing is a criminal investigation by the police. Of course the military will be informed of the investigation (after all, the casualty is one of theirs) and they are expected to assist the investigation in any way they can...but the rules are clear: the criminal investigation will be carried out by the police or whatever agency is responsible for investigating a murder or homicide.

This business of an entire town becoming 'a casualty' undecided is not the practice worldwide. It is done only in Nigeria and some 'other' places.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by YoshihideSuga: 10:51pm On Mar 16
qtx:

Obasanjo was a military man that was why those places were levelled. I wish Tinubu would have the balls to give a marching order to torchlight those youths a little so they will understand, you don't joke with the military. That said, the military, i know, will secretly be wasting guys in that community. So someone from there will come here and be complaining

How come you haven't said the same thing about the killings of soldiers in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by YoshihideSuga: 10:53pm On Mar 16
Typical illiterate Nigerians praising an untrained army to level a community for an atrocity which happens regularly in the north, yet the same army haven't levelled a community in Northern Nigeria.

You people deserve your so-called leaders!
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Shimbo96(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Nigeria no get military. They met their match now and were massacred. Hahahahahah
When it comes to unarmed civilians.they tend to flex muscles,slaps,kicks...but now they met their match.and were gunned down.hahahahahaha
I hope your family is not living in that village? Because even ant go suffer the consequence of that terrible mistake.
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Fujiyama: 11:02pm On Mar 16
Twoclans:
The army should just do a proper investigation.

^^^
Simple.

Twoclans:
Last last Nigerians do not fear the military again,and it's not good for those guys.

^^^
No. This is simply wrong.

Only criminals, rebels and foreign invaders should fear the military. There is absolutely no reason why law abiding Nigerians going about their legitimate business should be afraid of soldiers. What for? undecided

The entire relationship between Nigerian soldiers and the Nigerian people they claim to serve needs to be broken down and rebuilt from the ground up. It is a relationship based on intimidation, fear, oppression and brutality. In normal countries, the people do not fear their own soldiers. Again, I ask, what for?!
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Holav(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16
U b mumu bro, a well organised ambush u dey talk sey dey b coward,even d almighty USA soldier go die like chicken if they are ambush
Nursepepeye:
honestly they're cowards, how can you just be ambushed and killed without news of heavy casualties on the youths sides, are these ones soldiers at all? Before you can kill a real 20 soldiers there suppose to be atleast 500 casualties on the side of untrained fighters youths. When those that have passion for military jobs applied, they won't select them, they will just pack senseless abokis full the army who will be ranting on TikTok
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by survivor10(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16
Killing innocent children and women is not the answer
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16
SonofLothbrok:
All I see are Coward's telling Great men that murdered terrorist to run.

This is the same youths that will be shouting one Nigeria up and down like they are ready to defend it.

Great men of Delta states do not let what happened during the Biafran war to happen to you again.

Arm yourselves, any terrorist that invade ur lands in the name of zoo military should be gunned down.

Soldiers should be in the barracks and not in the street and Communities.

We are solidly behind you.
u funny! This might be oil deal go wrong
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Dearlord(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

It still happens till date.

In 2022, an incident unfolded in Awajir, Benue, where tensions between the Tiv and Igede communities led to violence. Soldiers, dispatched to retrieve the wife and children of an Army General stranded in the village due to the communal clash, were attacked. The soldiers were killed en-route, their weapons seized, and their two Hilux vehicles set ablaze by the attackers.

The military conducted an operation in the community in retaliation. They used a helicopter to fire flares, igniting predominantly thatched houses, while a mounted machine gun fired high-caliber rounds indiscriminately This claimed very lives.

Despite eyewitness accounts and local and media reports documenting the events, the military denied any involvement in the incident.

This is Nigeria.

You no lie at all, we are helplessly dieing in this country every blink
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Fujiyama: 11:18pm On Mar 16
maasoap:
I'm sorry to say this but I will say it anyway: hundreds of them in those axis deserve whatever they are going to get, innocent or guilty.

^^^
You're not sorry.

As they say, 'own it with your full chest'. Own it!

What kind of person believes both the innocent and the guilty deserve retribution? undecided
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Goodlady(f): 11:31pm On Mar 16
2shure:
Alryt. Those living there should just evacuate for like 3 months
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by HRMK: 11:38pm On Mar 16
they will soom be crying when the soldiers retaliate!simply wait and see!!
Re: Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta by Mrpojj(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16
99thEnemy:

See how all of you agree that military will retaliate
But this kind of things happen in the north everytime and all will be quiet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. / 4 Notorious Armed Robbers In Igando Terrorising Residents In Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.