Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Concluding Part! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concluding Part! (53 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: Once Upon A Time (concluding Part) / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Is Jesus God? Concluding Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concluding Part! by DOACT01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16
*THE CONCLUDING PART*
It's common in movies; most especially, the interesting and mind blowing ones. The producers and writers to keep their fans and viewers in suspense by extending the movies to several parts. Some are extended to have part two while some are more than that depending on the ability of the writer and the capability of the producer.
BUT! Why do some movies have extended parts? To some people, they title theirs to be in episodes while some call it parts. However, one thing is peculiar to all at the very end: They call it 'THE CONCLUDING PART'. That is, where all actions, suspense, drama and messages will be brought to an end. And usually, 'the concluding part' comes with this kind of high spirit and lots of intriguing actions which will make people to testify that indeed, it's the concluding part.
Dearly Beloved, regardless of the numbers of your parts and episodes here on earth, It is certain! It is most assured! It is inevitable! The Concluding Part will surely come. *This Concluding Part will come with a very high spirit, lots of actions, and by then all suspense will be suspended.* I'm wondering what character; the role you and I will play in the concluding part will be. *DON'T FORGET! ALWAYS HAVE IT MIND THAT THE ROLES OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE INITIAL PARTS AND EPISODES WILL DETERMINE THEIR SCRIPTS IN THE CONCLUDING PART.*
Dearly Beloved, our parts and episodes here on earth will be over someday. What will our concluding part be like? What actions are we expecting to see in the concluding part?
The Bible says, "And those whose names are not found in the book of life shall be thrown into the lake of fire."
>Man and Woman of God, you have turned my Father's alter to a dumping ground. You have led so many astray with your teachings and doctrine.
>Brothers and Sisters of this generation, 'the Bible says' has turned to old fashion and uncivilised. The doctrines of God no longer have relevance in your thoughts.
>Mummy and Daddy, the zeal for the faith of our Fathers has died in your hands. There's no hand again to hand it down to the coming age. Christian's virtues and legacies have collapsed with your generation.
>I greet you o church worker, your position in the church is to acquire fame and wealth. Destroying other people's destinies is one of your priorities.
>I hail you o, Oga and Aunty flexing. More efforts from you will certify the kind of script you will get in the concluding part of this interesting movie.
“But the cowardly, and the unbelieving, and the vile, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death”. Revelation 21:8
"And no longer will there be any curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city. And his servants will serve him,  and they will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.  There will be no night there, and they will need no lamp or light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they will reign forever and ever."
Revelation 22:3-5 Don't you look forward to this?
*THE CONCLUDING PART! O ma Loud gan! Prepare to meet your creator!* Shalom

(1) (Reply)

How To Spiritual Survive The End Time / The Foolishness Of Divine Instructions To Man's Senses / God's Word Comes Before His Solution In Reacting Or Responding To Human Challeng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.