Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa (3201 Views)

Umahi: Why Ibos Have Nothing To Get From APC / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by onumadu: 8:12pm On Mar 16
CrossRhodes:

Which tribe is "ibo"?

Ibo = Igbo.
Please don't divert thread.
Thank you.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by EbinPawaGovt: 8:24pm On Mar 16
onumadu:

No my friend.
The greatest "advanced weapon" the British had was OTHER BLACK (significantly less intelligent) nations willing to take orders from a handful of British officers.
Don't forget that the colonialists studied Africa for almost 400 years (from 15th century to 19th century) before actually beginning to attack and colonize them.

Granted. The British divide and conquer or divide and rule may have played a role with 400 black troops marching in from Gold Coast, but I also do not doubt that if the Royal Niger Company encountered a technologically at par Igbo country, with more guns than men, they would have thought twice before trying to conquer the country, I understand that if it is mostly blacks dying, they'd have time on their side but what I do know is that technological superiority gave them the edge. Let's look at the Biafra-Nigerian conflict for instance. It was a reenactment of colonialism, with British instructors using whips to drive the Nigerian troops back to the battlke field whenever they retreated from the Biafrans. Do you think that the British would have committed their citizens to fight and die had the Biafrans been better armed to deplete the Nigerian fighting forces? No. Even the Americans withdrew from Afghanistan just like the Russians did decades earlier. In other words, the failure of the Ibo country to arm prior to the colonialist attack was its most obvious oversight.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by onumadu: 8:44pm On Mar 16
EbinPawaGovt:

Granted. The British divide and conquer or divide and rule may have played a role with 400 black troops marching in from Gold Coast, but I also do not doubt that if the Royal Niger Company encountered a technologically at par Igbo country, with more guns than men, they would have thought twice before trying to conquer the country, I understand that if it is mostly blacks dying, they'd have time on their side but what I do know is that technological superiority gave them the edge. Let's look at the Biafra-Nigerian conflict for instance. It was a reenactment of colonialism, with British instructors using whips to drive the Nigerian troops back to the battlke field whenever they retreated from the Biafrans. Do you think that the British would have committed their citizens to fight and die had the Biafrans been better armed to deplete the Nigerian fighting forces? No. Even the Americans withdrew from Afghanistan just like the Russians did decades earlier. In other words, the failure of the Ibo country to arm prior to the colonialist attack was its most obvious oversight.

First of all LOL @ "British instructors using whips to drive the Nigerian troops back to the battlke field whenever they retreated from the Biafrans" cheesy cheesy grin
This sums it all.

But implicit in this your comment is the fact that it WASN'T the British dying, it was AFRICANS (nay blacks) dying for the British.
So, in essence, the British were prepared to fight the Biafrans to the last black. Wetin concern them. cheesy

This also answers your poser about Afghan experiences against invaders. Had the invaders used Pakistanis and Iranians and other Afghans, who knows what the result would have been? But those other nations were intelligent enough not to allow themselves to be used.
Like I said, Igbo are just an unfortunate nation sandwiched where it is easy to use others against them.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by PureFace1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16
Bridget95:
where is the original or fake your tribesmen produced. Be bold to declare your tribe let's weigh them in influence and wealth spreading from your homeland to elsewhere including outside Nigeria and Africa. Can we know your tribe and let the weighing begin.

Can you list Igbo successful businessman outside Nigeria ?

Yoruba is the richest African immigrants in US and Uk, all you know is empty noise.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by bnanny: 9:03pm On Mar 16
The ibo I know are fake products sellers. They can sell any fake products sellable. What's concen them is just the money money money. Give out fake products in exchange for wealth.
Stop hyping igbo here, scamming is not smartness.
Igbo are no brainier than in other tribes in Nigeria and Africa. They're mostly fake products sellers and drug dealers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by EbinPawaGovt: 9:17pm On Mar 16
[quote author=bnanny post=128961803]
The ibo I know are fake products sellers.

After WW2. This was what the Europeans and Americans said about Japan. They termed them makers of inferior and fake products. As late as 1980's, the Americans were labelling Chinese products as inferior. Less than two decades later, the US military started awarding contracts to China. Today, Americans and Canadians are the biggest markets for Japanese automobiles. So it's not what you think, but what a people are capable of accomplishing that matters. What matters is that the Ibos know their worth and what they're capable of with or without your input.

Igbo are no brainier than in other tribes in Nigeria and Africa. They're mostly fake products sellers and drug dealers.
Unfortunately, the decades-old Nigerian propaganda against the Ibos no longer hold water. Even Google knows the truth. I suggest that you ask the Google-bot and algorithme to switch the most Intelligent tribe, the smartest tribe and the most industrious tribe in Africa to another. Maybe Zulu or Mandika would suffice. For now, and always it is IBO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Mar 16
naija4life247:
I am sure they are the Mexico and Columbia of Africa. Anything hard drugs

You have said it all.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 9:23pm On Mar 16
kettykin:
Igbos that pioneeered mobile refinery,mobile transmitter, javelin bombs , retrofitted planes, etc

Igbos fought the British twice , during the Anglo-Aro war which resulted in many casualties among the British and also during Ekumeku war , were the employed guerrilla tactics and agile attacks against the British.

If Japan was a geopolitical zone in Nigeria, they would have been attacked by the british and other Nigerians

shocked

I actually thought the OP wouldn't take his time to write down his pointsbut he actually did and made some sense in his own way because most of the events he mentioned were historical facts.

However, he forgot to mention that Japan birthed a single identity before their first 'fierce' European encounter. The Igbos were mostly republican and never united under one flag, till date, I just don't understand the reason.

I hope to find out exactly why the Igbos refused to form a single identity strong enough to build political power, there are a lot of things we don't know about our past.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 9:30pm On Mar 16
EbinPawaGovt:

Mobile refinery and retrofitted planes yes. Mobile transmitter and Javelin bombs no. The former could be linked to the British and the latter, the Germans. If the Ibos had enough guns, if they were well armed via indegenous technology, the British wouldn't have the motivation to fight them as they had no motivation to fight Japan. In fact, the Igbo country was a dense tropical forest where everything would have worked against the invaders. The British had only one confidence - advanced weaponry.

shocked

You sound quite knowledgeable, I almost assumed you wouldn't back up your statements due to your moniker — sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm honestly curious to know why the Igbos never formed one single identity strong enough to become politically and ideologically strong.

Because till date, different Igbo groups can tell you which place in Igboland they originated from and the Igbo group they're closely related to. These Igbo groups were closer to each other but never found a strong political alliance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Broveens42(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

You sound quite knowledgeable, I almost assumed you wouldn't back up your statements due to your moniker — sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm honestly curious to know why the Igbos never formed one single identity strong enough to become politically and ideologically strong.

Because till date, different Igbo groups can tell you which place in Igboland they originated from and the Igbo group they're closely related to. These Igbo groups were closer to each other but never found a strong political alliance.

Lol. Your second paragraph proves igbos were very civilized.
Civilization can never translate to handpicking or forming alliances with persons based on tribe for political offices and not competence.
Even when they know they are being subjugated, it doesn't affect their sense of judgement.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 9:37pm On Mar 16
EbinPawaGovt:

Mobile refinery and retrofitted planes yes. Mobile transmitter and Javelin bombs no. The former could be linked to the British and the latter, the Germans. If the Ibos had enough guns, if they were well armed via indegenous technology, the British wouldn't have the motivation to fight them as they had no motivation to fight Japan. In fact, the Igbo country was a dense tropical forest where everything would have worked against the invaders. The British had only one confidence - advanced weaponry.

shocked

And remember the Japanese already had a common political ideology by the late 1600s when they decided to go on self isolation due to fear of Western influence. This self isolation lasted for over 250 years until the United States stopped it in the 1800s.

The Japanese couldn't say 'No' because this could be losing their sovereignty, although they felt humiliated, they still agreed to end the centuries old policy.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Iceberg3: 9:40pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

Igbo don't have a common sense sorry if you're Igbo.
If you got an atom of any senses at all,you will definitely know that it ain't everyone who doesn't toe your line who is Igbo....

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by chopnaira: 9:47pm On Mar 16
EbinPawaGovt:

True... I have the feeling that the built-in Nigerian mediocrity is affecting the Ibos. Could it be why they're the only tribe serious to exit and form their own country?
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 9:48pm On Mar 16
Broveens42:

Lol. Your second paragraph proves igbos were very civilized.
Civilization can never translate to handpicking or forming alliances with persons based on tribe for political offices and not competence.
Even when they know they are being subjugated, it doesn't affect their sense of judgement.

shocked

I wish there is a voice note option on Nairaland, it would have made it easier for me to properly "articulate" my thoughts on this.

While I do understand that all of the empires formed throughout history were made possible by the bronze, iron, gun, and of course blood; however why didn't the Igbos form an alliance with one another?

I read a book written about ancient Igbos by a European but it was clear that he wouldn't never truly paint the true pictures since he was a foreigner with a totally different belief. He even said there were Igbo groups who practiced cannibalism...

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Broveens42(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I wish there is a voice note option on Nairaland, it would have made it easier for me to properly "articulate" my thoughts on this.

While I do understand that all of the empires formed throughout history were made possible by the bronze, iron, gun, and of course blood; however why didn't the Igbos form an alliance with one another?

I read a book written about ancient Igbos by a European but it was clear that he wouldn't never truly paint the true pictures since he was a foreigner with a totally different belief. He even said there were Igbo groups who practiced cannibalism...

When you sell a lie like you did in your last line, it is easier to see through.
Let me enlightene you a bit.

The igbos see god in humans and are not very quick to go on the offensive, (this include forming groups to kill or hunt enemies).

They are wired to be on the defensive because they see beauty (Mma) in every life(Ndu).

Of course, there are consequences for staying true to the concept of "mmadu"
But astrology has a way of aligning and realigning core elements of civilization and superiority.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 10:07pm On Mar 16
Broveens42:

When you sell a lie like you did in your last line, it is easier to see through.
Let me enlightene you a bit.

The igbos see god in humans and are not very quick to go on the offensive, (this include forming groups to kill or hunt enemies).

They are wired to be on the defensive because they see beauty (Mma) in every life(Ndu).

Of course, there are consequences for staying true to the concept of "mmadu"
But astrology has a way of aligning and realigning core elements of civilization and superiority.

shocked

I'm too broke to buy a lie, let alone sell one to myself. I'm just curious about the Igbo people and the ancient pictures of the Igbo group posted on Nairaland by some tribalists led me to that book.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Broveens42(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm too broke to buy a lie, let alone sell one to myself. I'm just curious about the Igbo people and the ancient pictures of the Igbo group posted on Nairaland by some tribalists led me to that book.

You can never understand that tribe if you are still stuck with the templates of agendists.

But it's very easy to understand with signs and events

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 10:18pm On Mar 16
Broveens42:

You can never understand that tribe if you are still stuck with the templates of agendists.

But it's very easy to understand with signs and events

shocked

I'm only trying to understand things while standing in a neutral ground. I'm Igbo too.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Cosbyrich: 10:21pm On Mar 16
Are you talking about some other Igbos or the Igbos that we know in Nigeria?
Only Yoruba people can claim what you are claiming...as being the most intelligent and most achieved and favoured amongst the blacks of the world but they are not.
Even Igala people are more intelligent than Igbos because they colonised Igbos in 1445.

Why Igbos should stop this stupidity include:

1.A Yoruba man taught Igbos how to read and write.His name was Samuel Àjàyí Crowther.

2.A Yoruba man, Banjo was the only capable person able to lead millions of Igbos during the civil war.It was when the Yoruba man was killed by Ojukwu that Igbos saw "wotowoto".

3.Just a few Yoruba soldiers decimated battalion of Igbos at Ore.

4..Igbos were taken as slaves by Ijaws.

5. Igbos were used as slaves by the Binis to build their wall.

6.And to cap it all,Igbos were still walking naked until 1920.
cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by EbinPawaGovt: 10:44pm On Mar 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

This is a difficult question that Igbo historians should seek to explain. I wonder the function of the many History departments in the universities. Nevertheless, it is obvious that the Ibo society was designed to be small and independent with affiliation to one or more hamlets in the locality. It could also be that being forest dwellers gave the hamlets the natural defenses they needed against widespread assaults. The loose confederacy of the Ibo clans obviously made things easy for the colonialists. We also need to factor in the fact that unlike the Incas, the Ibos never built wide roads and had no fast means of communication. Being jungle dwellers, poor means of communication and little-inter clan relationships no doubt meant that the Ibos were never able to fight as a unit. That is why the Aro has to fight the British without help from other Igbo clans. No doubt, the Ibo were neither like the Incas nor even like the Greeks that unite during wars despite operating city states. Nevertheless, it is my belief that if large Ibo clans like the the Aboh, Ukwa and Opobos who first encountered the Europeans around the Niger and Atlantic had more contact with the interior, things may have turned out differently for the Igbo country. But the fact remained that it was a self-sustaining, self-sufficient country that existed mainly at a subsistence level. Nevertheless, what I believe is that the Ibos had the technological expertise to build enough guns to withstand the British but were not organized enough to do it due to extenuating circumstanced. Perhaps the Sahara is to black Africa what the settlement pattern and tropical forest is to Ibo country. Why the Ibo country never united as one? We may never know for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by CrossRhodes: 11:00pm On Mar 16
onumadu:

Ibo = Igbo.
Please don't divert thread.
Thank you.
Ibo is not Igbo..

Don't be silly
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by CrossRhodes: 11:07pm On Mar 16
Cosbyrich:
Are you talking about some other Igbos or the Igbos that we know in Nigeria?
Only Yoruba people can claim what you are claiming...as being the most intelligent and most achieved and favoured amongst the blacks of the world but they are not.
Even Igala people are more intelligent than Igbos because they colonised Igbos in 1445.

Why Igbos should stop this stupidity include:

1.A Yoruba man taught Igbos how to read and write.His name was Samuel Àjàyí Crowther.

2.A Yoruba man, Banjo was the only capable person able to lead millions of Igbos during the civil war.It was when the Yoruba man was killed by Ojukwu that Igbos saw "wotowoto".

3.Just a few Yoruba soldiers decimated battalion of Igbos at Ore.

4..Igbos were taken as slaves by Ijaws.

5. Igbos were used as slaves by the Binis to build their wall.

6.And to cap it all,Igbos were still walking naked until 1920.
cheesy
All the trash you wrote up....
Igbos are still more intelligent than your people.
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by cassyrooy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16
Currently, Christianity is the last thing choking Igbos today. They don't know but Islam perfectly suites an Igboman more than Christianity.

I'm Christian going back to about 4 or 5 generation now but I realised that Christianity can't sustain the Igboman and preserve us that is why I'll make sure my kids become stronger Muslims than this nonsense that Christianity is doing with our language (feeding us with rubbish English), marriage patterns (monogamy instead of optional polygamy), Obi Onye Nke Ya (instead of Obi Nwanne), Migrants (instead of settlers), Hendonistic (instead of Conservative and conscious), Politically Docile (instead of Politically Aware).

Christianity is making Ndị Igbo Romanised Populists and British Schools are making Ndị Igbo forgetful Igbo Illiterates. Perfect Jahil.

Ndị Igbo produces more Racial Wastes than any Nigerian tribe since I've been studying Christian imports into Igboland.

The only Political Figure that is perfectly grounded is His Excellency, Senator Chinedu Munir Nwoko, others are featherweight self-seeking and self-serving greedy drunks.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by babasolution: 11:40pm On Mar 16
It was the Zulus that gave the British real fight in Africa not the igbos,the Zulus killed not less than a thousand troops of the British in one day.

The igbos are no were,it was the anioma who are mixed blood with igala and Edo that gave the British tough fight not the core igbos,the Anglo aro war was an easy win for the British, the easiest fight n victory they had in African.
The ijaws of brass did better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by EbinPawaGovt: 11:59pm On Mar 16
babasolution:
It was the Zulus that gave the British real fight in Africa not the igbos,the Zulus killed not less than a thousand troops of the British in one day.

The igbos are no were,it was the anioma who are mixed blood with igala and Edo that gave the British tough fight not the core igbos,the Anglo aro war was an easy win for the British, the easiest fight n victory they had in African.

This post is not about fighting the British but why the Ibos didn't utilize their high intelligence and tech savviness to arm themselves against the colonialist since they were the best black Africans with the high IQ to have been able to do that and not be colonized like the rest of we blacks. Imagine having an advanced Ibo country that was not colonized by the British being a pathfinder for the rest of African tribes. Someone even wrote a book "In Biafra, Africa Died" Imagine what could have been without a colonized Igbo country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Broveens42(m): 12:02am On Mar 17
babasolution:

exactly why the igbos hold the title as the first and only civilized tribe on planet earth. they are the only tribe that hold life sacred, as every life on planet earth is important. they were the ones that started animal rights, where certain species like python, monkeys, tortoise etc are to be preserved or face serious fines/penalty.

but civility also entails you ain't a coward but exhibit every level of fearlessness to defend your life; this best describes the igbos and this is the type of civilization the world is scared of.

like I said earlier, this type of phenomenon (mmadu- beauty in life) comes with a lot of consequences but superiority will always manifest through signs and events.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by babasolution: 12:06am On Mar 17
EbinPawaGovt:

This post is not about fighting the British but why the Ibos didn't utilize their high intelligence and tech savviness to arm themselves against the colonialist since they were the best black Africans with the high IQ to have been able to do that and not be colonized like the rest of we blacks. Imagine having an advanced Ibo country that was not colonized by the British being a pathfinder for the rest of African tribes. Someone even wrote a book "In Biafra, Africa Died" Imagine what could have been without a colonized Igbo country.

This is because in all sincerity, the ibos are not the best blacks or high IQ blacks,the igbos were the most enslaved blacks in history, enslaved by all their neighbours north to south.

The igbos only gained prominence in the later British Nigeria because they wholeheartedly accepted British Christianity,this made them favorite's of the British who elevated the igbo status, same for the Yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Scarcity234: 1:20am On Mar 17
naija4life247:
I am sure they are the Mexico and Columbia of Africa. Anything hard drugs
Yes, and unfortunately for you, you're the one whose life is being messed by the drugs while money is made by you know who...
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Scarcity234: 1:22am On Mar 17
EbinPawaGovt:

The Japanese Toyota, for instance is one of the most popular automobiles in North America. That's 10,000 miles from Japan. I'm sure you own one or two Japanese products in your home. That's how races with high IQ prosper.
You needn't reply the dumbo...
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by SuperOnyi: 1:44am On Mar 17
EbinPawaGovt:

This is a difficult question that Igbo historians should seek to explain. I wonder the function of the many History departments in the universities. Nevertheless, it is obvious that the Ibo society was designed to be small and independent with affiliation to one or more hamlets in the locality. It could also be that being forest dwellers gave the hamlets the natural defenses they needed against widespread assaults. The loose confederacy of the Ibo clans obviously made things easy for the colonialists. We also need to factor in the fact that unlike the Incas, the Ibos never built wide roads and had no fast means of communication. Being jungle dwellers, poor means of communication and little-inter clan relationships no doubt meant that the Ibos were never able to fight as a unit. That is why the Aro has to fight the British without help from other Igbo clans. No doubt, the Ibo were neither like the Incas nor even like the Greeks that unite during wars despite operating city states. Nevertheless, it is my belief that if large Ibo clans like the the Aboh, Ukwa and Opobos who first encountered the Europeans around the Niger and Atlantic had more contact with the interior, things may have turned out differently for the Igbo country. But the fact remained that it was a self-sustaining, self-sufficient country that existed mainly at a subsistence level. Nevertheless, what I believe is that the Ibos had the technological expertise to build enough guns to withstand the British but were not organized enough to do it due to extenuating circumstanced. Perhaps the Sahara is to black Africa what the settlement pattern and tropical forest is to Ibo country. Why the Ibo country never united as one? We may never know for sure.

shocked

From what I read, it was the Aro "confederacy" that fought with the British — y'know, Aro with their other Igbo allies.

Another thing we must understand is that just like other parts of the world, the Igbos had crazy beliefs which further restricted them from quickly making necessary changes like allying with majority of Igbo state cities after seeing that they could lose their sovereignty to the British.
Re: Ibos Have No Right To Claim They Are The Japan Of Africa by Cosbyrich: 7:07am On Mar 17
CrossRhodes:

All the trash you wrote up....
Igbos are still more intelligent than your people.
Deal with it
lol
You are not even half as intelligent as the Yorubas.
Does this blog you posted eraze the facts and the dumbness of Igbos?
Fake thing like this cannot delete facts.

Is it Yoruba that had 2 Empires...Oyo and Benin Empires since 1300 CE..

Is it Yoruba that brought the first tv,radio,newspaper,skyscraper,tarred roads etc to Nigeria..

Is it Yoruba that have 3 times the number of Professors that Igbos have..

Is it Yoruba that have businesses spanning more than 100 years while Igbos cannot boast of any business that is even up to 35 years..

Is it Yoruba that have multibillion dollars businesses abroad while Igbos have none..

Is it Yoruba that have more than 6 youngest PhD holders in the world when Igbos have none..

Is it Yoruba that Europeans and USA are rushing to put in their trading institutions and national govt..

Is it Yoruba that wrote the first Igbo primer to teach Igbos how to read and write..

Is it Yoruba that led Igbos to victory during the civil war..

Is it Yoruba that have the wealthiest self made black people in the world...

that you are comparing with Igbos that were colonised by small Igala tribe,taken as slaves by small Ijaw tribe.
Igbos that didn't know how to wear clothes until 1921?
Are you for real? shocked

Your people are so dumb that Yorubas are still exploiting their dumbness in Lagos and they don't know.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us Citizen Arrested On Fraud Accusation In Nigeria / Tara Agro's 42000 Tonnes Rice Processing Mill Enugu To Be Completed In Jan 2014 / Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.