Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. (4541 Views)

Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:01pm On Mar 16
An Igbo page posted on Facebook saying the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State are the Delta Igbos, Urhobos and Itsekiris and the reply was massive and the people were angry as even Urhobos and Delta Igbos were saying Ijaw should be placed as third that Itsekiris is the smallest tribe in Delta State with no homogeneous LGA of their own out of the 25 in the State..

The post has been forwarded to many groups and it is getting out of hand.

Over to you Deltans...
Which tribe is the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State because judging from my research, I discover that Ijaw ruled Delta South Senatorial District in Senate for straight 20 years unopposed because Isoko and Itsekiri couldn't Match them in population..

Deltans should speak up.

What tribes are the 3 largest tribes in Delta State?
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:05pm On Mar 16
the map of delta alone will tell you are story
over 50percent of delta is occupied by igbos speaking people from Asaba down to abor.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by BeninRefugees: 5:06pm On Mar 16
I spent a lot of time in Delta State I can say

1.urhobo

2. Anioma ( Delta Igbos)

3. ijaw

4. itshekiri

5. isoko

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:09pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:
over 50percent of delta is occupied by igbos speaking people from Asaba down to abor.

This is not true..

Igbos occupy lesser than one over 3 of the State.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:09pm On Mar 16
BeninRefugees:

1.urhobo

2. Anioma ( Delta Igbos)

3. ijaw

4. itshekiri

5. isoko

I think Isoko should be higher than Itsekiri.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:10pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

This is not true..

Igbos occupy lesser than one over 3 of the State.
oya bring the lets check
general ditari

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:12pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

oya bring the lets check
general ditari

Be sincere in your doings..
That's what matters..
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:14pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

Be sincere in your doings..
That's what matters..

if you split delta into two half of the lands are occupied by igbo speakers they should be should be at least 2 millions indegenous igbos in delta.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by paramakina202: 5:16pm On Mar 16
BeninRefugees:

1.urhobo

2. Anioma ( Delta Igbos)

3. ijaw

4. itshekiri

5. isoko

How many LGAs does Urhobo occupy in Delta state then compare with 9 LGAs of Anioma?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:16pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

if you split delta into two half of the lands are occupied by igbo speakers they should be should be at least 2 millions igbos in delta.

Delta North that Igbos are in, is one 3rd of the State and there are even Isoko in it too.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Cabalgeneral: 5:18pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

From Bornu to asaba ko

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:19pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

From Bornu to asaba ko
i am giving you facts.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:23pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

From Bornu to asaba ko

grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:25pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

i am giving you facts.

You mean fats and oil shey
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Cabalgeneral: 5:28pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

i am giving you facts.

Origin of Delta are urhobo, isoko, iserkiri and ijaw the rest are carry along.

Those tribes are the respected tribes Ama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:29pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

What of Abuja Igbo, Jokers, claiming to be Delta, Igbo are trying to use asaba to be relevant since their five states have been cursed.

Origin of Delta state are urhobo,isoko,iserkiri and ijaw, those are the indigenous people that never mix and fade away.

Do you agree that Ijaws are the 3rd largest in the State?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:29pm On Mar 16
Jagaban2012:
Thank God Tinubu is not the cause of this problem

But watch how some people from the Poto Poto region will still drag Yoruba people and Jagaban to this matter.

Wow ..Urhobo is the largest tribe in Delta State but Yiibo people have always become the governors of the Delta State

you are living in the past bro,otti has fixed all the potopoto came and do your vacation here.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Skooltynz: 5:31pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

Origin of Delta are urhobo, isoko, iserkiri and ijaw the rest are carry along.

Those tribes are the respected tribes Ama.
they are 2million indegenous igbos in delta thats the fact.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Cabalgeneral: 5:33pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

Do you agree that Ijaws are the 3rd largest in the State?

Largest without knowledge is useless, even urhobo too are useless with their population.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by CodeTemplar: 5:38pm On Mar 16
Very soon Fulani will overtake Anioma and Ijaw to bring about a reunion with their long lost brethren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:38pm On Mar 16
Skooltynz:

they are 2million indegenous igbos in delta thats the fact.

And 500 million Igbos in Nigeria that has 205 million as entire population. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:39pm On Mar 16
CodeTemplar:
Very soon Fulani will overtake Anioma and Ijaw to bring about a reunion with their long lost brethren.

So who is their long lost brethren?
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:

So who is their long lost brethren?
where did orobiro originate from? Be playing...you hear?
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 5:45pm On Mar 16
Cabalgeneral:

Largest without knowledge is useless, even urhobo too are useless with their population.

Haha
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Wahabfuture: 5:48pm On Mar 16
Two mumu quoting themselves ], Nairaland is a jokegrin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Bulldozer90: 5:56pm On Mar 16
So many sick people these days.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16
And only few are taking medications

Bulldozer90:
So many sick people these days.
Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Iceberg3: 6:14pm On Mar 16
Toeyota:
An Igbo page posted on Facebook saying the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State are the Delta Igbos, Urhobos and Itsekiris and the reply was massive and the people were angry as even Urhobos and Delta Igbos were saying Ijaw should be placed as third that Itsekiris is the smallest tribe in Delta State with no homogeneous LGA of their own out of the 25 in the State..

The post has been forwarded to many groups and it is getting out of hand.

Over to you Deltans...
Which tribe is the 3 Largest tribes in Delta State because judging from my research, I discover that Ijaw ruled Delta South Senatorial District in Senate for straight 20 years unopposed because Isoko and Itsekiri couldn't Match them in population..

Deltans should speak up.

What tribes are the 3 largest tribes in Delta State?
THE IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW IS FOR THE PEOPLE TO BE VERY CAREFUL AS SOME STUPDD PEOPLE KILLED SOME SOLDIERS IN IJAW AREAS..
YOU SHOULD ADVICE THEM TO START RELOCATING AWAY FROM THAT AREAS AND NOT THIS MEANINGLESS DIVISIVE COMPETITION

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by Toeyota: 6:30pm On Mar 16
Iceberg3:

THE IMPORTANT THING RIGHT NOW IS FOR THE PEOPLE TO BE VERY CAREFUL AS SOME STUPDD PEOPLE KILLED SOME SOLDIERS IN IJAW AREAS..
YOU SHOULD ADVICE THEM TO START RELOCATING AWAY FROM THAT AREAS AND NOT THIS MEANINGLESS DIVISIVE COMPETITION

It wasn't in Ijaw areas it was in Ughelli South.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. by pinkguy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16
Jlol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Critical Thinking And Dialogue / Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ / Nigeria Under GEJ Can't Defeat Boko Haram- Guardian, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.