Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! (215 Views)

Breaking News!!! Urgent Message To All Delta State Indigenes. / 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. / A Message From General Ditari To All Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! by Toeyota: 9:21am On Mar 31
*EASTER MESSAGE TO CHRISTIAN IJAWS:* *CHRIST DIED SO THAT WE CAN LIVE.*

It may come as a surprise to many Ijaws, giving to the fact that such topic of Christ died so that we can live is coming from someone like me that many Christians see like no friend to them.
The truth is that Christ really died so that I expecially can live because if not for the death of Christ that stopped the killings of twins, I and my twin sister would have been murdered in cold blood from birth.
I am first of Twin children, I was also born inside a Church Compound on a Sunday like today.

But we must know that in as much as many of us are Christians, it doesn't make it the 100 percent superior religion, other people have their believes and their believes must also be respected even if they decided to worship traditional African way or any other one, it is their right.
Degrading and
Demonizing their ways just to elevate yours is tantamount to a suicide bomber of Islam that destroys other people and religion to raise Islam.
No difference.

So we must all respect each other's believes and religion.
If you believe Jesus died for you and other Ijaws see no impact of Jesus in their lives and doesn't feel the way you do, let them be.
Christianity work for you and what they believe work for them.

What bring us together is the Ijaw in us and that's what matters.
The Ijaw in us is our identity.
Ijaw our past, Ijaw our present, Ijaw our future.
Ijaw our final home.

@General Ditari๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ.
Re: Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! by Sergio107: 9:47am On Mar 31
Is ijaw no longer Muslim dominated according to Asari? grin
Re: Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! by Toeyota: 12:04pm On Mar 31
Sergio107:
Is ijaw no longer Muslim dominated according to Asari? grin

Haha grin

(1) (Reply)

A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again / "Grant Tax Waiver To Dangote Refinery To Subsidise Petrol & Diesel Prices", Roti / Ijaw: Adaka Boro Day Lights Up Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.