Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono (302 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by Bullfallo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16
I shock as 20k plus was used to cook two soup that can last a week. This one is just for only soup. Painter of garri 2.5k but I don’t eat garri. Whole wheat, fufu, pounded yam or semo.

The main ingredient
Ogbono 4 cups 6k (at 1500 per cup )
Vegetable leaves 2k
Beef and goat Meat 5k
Smoke titus fish 2k
Smoke dried fish 2k
Vegetable oil 1L to free the meat 2.4k
Water Bottle red oil and onions 2k

Other minor’s ingredients less than 1k

1 Like

Re: How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by Emmanuel30a2: 6:14pm On Mar 16
Bullfallo:
I shock as 20k plus was used to cook two soup that can last a week. This one is just for only soup. Painter of garri 2.5k but I don’t eat garri. Whole wheat, fufu, pounded yam or semo.

The main ingredient
Ogbono 4 cups 6k (at 1500 per cup )
Vegetable leaves 2k
Beef and goat Meat 5k
Smoke titus fish 2k
Smoke dried fish 2k
Vegetable oil 1L to free the meat 2.4k
Water Bottle red oil and onions 2k

Other minor’s ingredients less than 1k

Gives me any k to cook my own soup... Thanks...
Re: How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by wunmi590(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16

EFCC needs to visit you, you need to exain where you got this 20k from to be able to cook these delicious soup 🍲 in this hard economy 😆 🤣

4 Likes

Re: How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by We4all: 7:41pm On Mar 16
Are you saying that you used 4 cups of ogbono to prepare soup at once?
Re: How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by Samfloxin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16
I will use ten k and do same
Re: How I Use 20k Plus To Cook Two Soup. Vegetable And Ogbono by Bullfallo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16
We4all:
Are you saying that you used 4 cups of ogbono to prepare soup at once?
small was remaining. i cook more than 1 and half, the cup they are using and this days i don’t really understand. I look the ogbono very think and it will goes to the freezer

(1) (Reply)

Riding On The Storm Of Pressure / Light Grey Colorway For The Ultra Boost / Know What You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.