Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) (139 Views)

Cheapest And Reliable Voice Call/robocalls, Bulk SMS Service Provider / What's That Best Internet Service Provider In Owerri? / Does Your Network provider Charge You For Transacting With USSD Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by pneumaticos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16
This network issue may last more than we think so I need a backup

Not starlink
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by oliverwrites: 10:28am On Apr 03
Why not starlink? I moved to starlink in October 2023, best decision ever though I don't reside in Ibadan right now.
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by jose556(m): 11:11am On Apr 03
oliverwrites:
Why not starlink? I moved to starlink in October 2023, best decision ever though I don't reside in Ibadan right now.

I am sure you know why... You just had to ask
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by oliverwrites: 12:04pm On Apr 03
jose556:

I sure you know why... You just had to ask
Some of you are just irredeemably daft.
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by jose556(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03
oliverwrites:
Some of you are just irredeemably daft.

You are the fool with an IQ below sea level. What words have I typed that warrant that your brain to be leaking insults.

Who on earth doesn't want Starlink? The only thing holding anyone from getting it is cost.

The fool that you are, you obviously know this, but your derailed brain couldn't resist the opportunity to show off.
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by oliverwrites: 3:44am On Apr 04
jose556:

You are the fool with an IQ below sea level. What words have I typed that warrant that your brain to be leaking insults.

Who on earth doesn't want Starlink? The only thing holding anyone from getting it is cost.

The fool that you are, you obviously know this, but your derailed brain couldn't resist the opportunity to show off.
Look in the mirror the fool is staring right at you. Dumb and prejudicial waste of ejaculation thinks everyone is poor like him.

If the content of your skull isn't ice cream or relaxer, you would know there are a thousand and one reasons why some people do not want starlink. For instance my cousin hasn't bought it because starlink coverage surprisingly hasn't gotten to his area.

But off course you can't understand it. Your miser of a father was so miserly that he couldn't buy gold circle that I am sure wasn't more than 100 naira when you were born. He has to put the whole world through the stress of having to deal with a sub human like you.

I really fill for you, no sensible father and all your mother can do is open her legs, it shows. Topple yourself, and save the world. Do it and gladen our hearts.
Re: I Need Satalite Internet Service Provider ( Ibadan) by jose556(m): 11:14am On Apr 04
oliverwrites:
Look in the mirror the fool is staring right at you. Dumb and prejudicial waste of ejaculation thinks everyone is poor like him.

If the content of your skull isn't ice cream or relaxer, you would know there are a thousand and one reasons why some people do not want starlink. For instance my cousin hasn't bought it because starlink coverage surprisingly hasn't gotten to his area.

But off course you can't understand it. Your miser of a father was so miserly that he couldn't buy gold circle that I am sure wasn't more than 100 naira when you were born. He has to put the whole world through the stress of having to deal with a sub human like you.

I really fill for you, no sensible father and all your mother can do is open her legs, it shows. Topple yourself, and save the world. Do it and gladen our hearts.

If it was a human brain you used to type all this trash, it is an insult to even the dumbest human brain.

Classless idiot.

Me and your dead ass brain are exchanging words your celless brain could not face it alone it had to go drag father into the issue.

Now I know you are brain dead and might not notice, despite how I have accurately stated how your brain is an insult to even the dumbest brain out there, I have avoided dragging your pops into any of it. Now that's part of having class. Repeat after me and slowly C L A S S.

Dead ass brain. I'm sure you still didn't get 🤣

(1) (Reply)

THE CBN Is Right With Amount Flow Through Binance / Where Do Apple � Sellers Get It From? / TAX: FG Targets 75% Non-oil Sector Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.