Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man (22876 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Lawyer Gets 5-Year Jail Term For Drug Trafficking / Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Talkisneeded: 9:04am On Mar 19
Refund money oooo
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by CartelKenneth: 9:04am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
These broke men won’t stop to amaze me undecided.

Well, Thank God they know I hate them with passion. I always throw spit after every 3 minutes anytime they approach me. Some of them would even think I’m pregnant not knowing their poverty stinking self disgust me to high heavens undecided

Just Imagine, because of #2500 undecided. If I’m even the lady I won’t dare refund the money let them go and do their worst undecided

Foolish broke men!!

Hmm
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Donesuccess(m): 9:05am On Mar 19
muyico:
I fell victim
At least fourth time!

Try it like 7 more times, you could be wise! Una nor wan learn!

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Mozegee: 9:05am On Mar 19
This is how foolish your brain can go. Broke man indeed ,since you have been meeting the so called rich guys ,what is really happening to your life. People who make noise of who they are do not have anything. And with my visionary eyes you are just there.....
Jennyclay:

Well, Thank God they know I hate them with passion. I always throw spit after every 3 minutes anytime they approach me. Some of them would even think I’m pregnant not knowing their poverty stinking self disgust me to high heavens undecided

Just Imagine, because of #2500 undecided. If I’m even the lady I won’t dare refund the money let them go and do their worst undecided

Foolish broke men!!

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Lovit(m): 9:05am On Mar 19
Please sue her for obtaining with false pretense

she dey spoil work for honest 'Oloshos'

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by alizma: 9:06am On Mar 19
Treasure17:
The daughters of eve are good at it but why involving a lawyer cause of 2500? grin
Many corrupt practices going on in Nigeria today is because we always overlook something, thinking they are insignificant, so you think she would have tried that nonsense if she knew someone will call her out, do you know how many men that she had done the same thing to? If she is allowed to continue, next year she will go to the village and people will celebrate her and some people will beg her to even take their daughter to the town and then the circle continues to expand.

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by CountinBlessins(m): 9:06am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

Have you eaten today? You sound hungry 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by specialmati(m): 9:07am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Donesuccess(m): 9:07am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Well, Thank God they know I hate them with passion. I always throw spit after every 3 minutes anytime they approach me. [b]Some of them would even think I’m pregnant [/b]not knowing their poverty stinking self disgust me to high heavens undecided

Foolish broke men!!

How big is your tommy?

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Testiebobo(m): 9:08am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!
ladies like you lack helpers.

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Godwin25king: 9:14am On Mar 19
A astonishing sum of N2500 grin

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Abuja91(m): 9:14am On Mar 19
The waybill part really got me

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by PointZerom: 9:17am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

Look at this man that thought himself a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by PointZerom: 9:18am On Mar 19
Donesuccess:

How big is your tommy?
Testiebobo:
ladies like you lack helpers.
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CountinBlessins:

Have you eaten today? You sound hungry 🤣🤣
CartelKenneth:

Hmm
Coolestguy2023:

You are a thief
muyico:
Men. Hates spotted

He's a man.

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by humilitypays(m): 9:19am On Mar 19
Men stop paying upfront. Pay as you go, stop paying in advance please.

Any lady asking for upfront payment is a scammer, run. Some may even be local Yahoo boys using their mumu girlfriends to scam vulnerable guys in the name of love, romance and sex

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Proserpina: 9:23am On Mar 19
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Rowlandjude(m): 9:23am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!
You are pained fool, the broke guy and the girl who is more broke, if you know that you can't come as planned or as agreed return the money and stop wasting someone's time.

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by fitinwell: 9:24am On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Screenshot From Their Chat Below:

Which Kin case be dis nah.., since October last year , bring this to front page because of #2,500 and this is suppose to be funny and i guess.. angry

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by AbujaLagos: 9:28am On Mar 19
Olachase:
that was how i sent Mercy 5k transportation money from Edo to Lagos
today makes it 2years, 3months, 17 days, 5hrs Mercy still day inside motor

since then any mercy way i catch i no day show them Mercy

their namesake don collect everlasting loan grin grin grin
collect the loan from another mercy nah
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Ofunaofu: 9:28am On Mar 19
obajoey:
Astonishing sum of N2,500 cheesy grin

Not just astonishing but huge

Considering the times we are in

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

That 2500 is his hard earned money. if its too small cos he broke why steal from a broke guy? instead reject his offer and Let him be

3 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Ykc2(m): 9:30am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!
who come dey shine your congo as e say you hate men

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by FashionCookie(f): 9:31am On Mar 19
Na "transport" cases Nigerian lawyers wan dey judge now? grin
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by CondemnBattery(f): 9:31am On Mar 19
What's your location?
Do you do pay on delivery?
You can reach out on the number below.
Lebiosuk:
Why he no tell am make she borrow & him go give am wen she comes
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by wunmi590(m): 9:32am On Mar 19

Very funny lawyer, to waybill herself to the client 😆 🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by lexy2014: 9:32am On Mar 19
this is fraudulent and is a criminal offence. oga lawyer should have done the needful with the man by suing.

be that as it may, many men are refusing to learn. the desperation to have sex has made men to loose their authority in the eyes of women, sort of selling their birth right for a plate of porridge. in this case, selling their authority for sex.

as a man, when you go see a lady, does she pay for your transport? if not, why are men so desperate to pay for ladies transport because u want them to come see you?

when she comes, you will still entertain her, feed her, buy fuel for gen if there is no light, use all your power to satisfy in bed and suffer the bed and you will still look for money to send her back home. is that not the highest level of foolishness? what is wrong with guys?

i saw one clown on youtube recently lamenting that he even paid for flight for a lady and she didnt show up. if a woman likes you, you dont need to send her transport fare to come see you. she will find her way to you herself.

i dont know why it is that difficult for men to understand that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by chidiokay: 9:33am On Mar 19
Proserpina:
This Lawyer is unserious grin grin grin

who is laughing with this one ?? abi you sef wan collect 2500 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Ontop 2500 please men you can do better
No cap. She should refund the money, even if it's 100 Naira. What she did is deceitful, and whether we like it or not, it is a crime, "obtaining money under false pretense".

Their are things we take for granted in Nigeria, it's the very reason many of us misbehave so much and thing we can do whatever we like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by lexy2014: 9:35am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

if the lady was not broke, why was she asking for 2500 for transport?

is that how cheap u ladies are that u cant afford ordinary 2500?

is the hunger so bad that you cant tell the man you are not interested but have to deceive him because u need 2500?

are u ladies so poor?

2 Likes

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Poiniyisworld: 9:35am On Mar 19
What a lawyer, you don't stain yourself with every case.
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by spiSeyi: 9:39am On Mar 19
Good one, the lady just disgraced herself

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by spiSeyi: 9:39am On Mar 19
I have resolved to stay away from broke girls who can't even afford to buy their panties. The most stupidest thing to give money out to babes without letting her first invest you grin grin . I am too stingy if you need my money work to deserve it tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter / 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.