Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man (22880 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Lawyer Gets 5-Year Jail Term For Drug Trafficking / Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by mamaafrik(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
These broke men won’t stop to amaze me undecided.

Well, Thank God they know I hate them with passion. I always throw spit after every 3 minutes anytime they approach me. Some of them would even think I’m pregnant not knowing their poverty stinking self disgust me to high heavens undecided

Just Imagine, because of #2500 undecided. If I’m even the lady I won’t dare refund the money let them go and do their worst undecided

Foolish broke men!!

You didn't see anything wrong in what the lady has done but here you are saying a lot of rubbish to the man who is fighting for his right and for a refund of his legitimate money

Many of you would have been here shouting, yelling if the guy had used the lady for money ritual.Learn to say the truth when it matters,you are a reflection of how good your home training was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Oakenshield: 5:17pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Well, Thank God they know I hate them with passion. I always throw spit after every 3 minutes anytime they approach me. Some of them would even think I’m pregnant not knowing their poverty stinking self disgust me to high heavens undecided

Just Imagine, because of #2500 undecided. If I’m even the lady I won’t dare refund the money let them go and do their worst undecided

Foolish broke men!!
so some men think u are pregnant 😂🤣😂 dey meet hippo with 12 tummy 🤣😂.bshut up the gal is rich for not going abi but collected the 2500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Sniper101(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19
personally, I stopped doing this sh!t a very long time ago. These days, even if she asks for 1k as transport money, am not sending.

Last time I was ignorant enough to send money to a Babe was 2019 when I sent 5k to an Owerri girl to come to POrt Harcourt.

Till today, Owerri girl, I no see.
My money, I no see.

Na so I take learn lesson grin

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by casppyjay: 5:54pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!
we all be here when the worst you desire will be done !!!! Before the next eke market day many worse will happen to you and all the females related to you by blood!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by casppyjay: 5:55pm On Mar 19
mamaafrik:

You didn't see anything wrong in what the lady has done but here you are saying a lot of rubbish to the man who is fighting for his right and for a refund of his legitimate money

Many of you would have been here shouting, yelling if the guy had used the lady for money ritual.Learn to say the truth when it matters,you are a reflection of how good your home training was.
she can’t be in the sentence as the word home training..pls paraphrase..

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

Can you be pregnant?? Does your type deserve pregnancy?? Who will impregnate you??

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by BondRiv: 7:50pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:

Sharap. Just stfu

Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Goodlady(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19
BondRiv:

Go back to school.
Gimme tfare.
GenFunction:
God4bid bad thing like u,wen fuel is almost 1k i go come dae reason werey
If you encounter anything in life na me dey do you!

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by labake1(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19
Olachase:
that was how i sent Mercy 5k transportation money from Edo to Lagos
today makes it 2years, 3months, 17 days, 5hrs Mercy still day inside motor

since then any mercy way i catch i no day show them Mercy

their namesake don collect everlasting loan grin grin grin

grin grin
As Mercy's Lawyer, her phone lost then so she no fit reach you that year. Bring evidence make we pay you
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by GenFunction: 9:31pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:

Gimme tfare.

If you encounter anything in life na me dey do you!
I cant do u,u nt my spec
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by kasim155: 9:37pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

Until d day dem go pour you acid by then you go no say no be every guy you fit collect he money go scot free even if it is 1k

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19
Gadafii:
He started acting wise after dem job am, a fool and his money are soon parted

Any girl that don’t have transport money to come see you and refund her when she’s going is not worth inviting, but konji no go allow una hear the sermon and put it to good use
Haha
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19
marlow1962:
Many broke hungry girls out there parading themselves as mother of Jesus. Imagine how cheap she is, all these unnecessary drama for 2k, lol very funny.
Let the girl use her money for transport while coming, them you double or triple it when shes going. When a girl tells me she's coming to see me and I should send her transport money, I already knows she hungry and broke, just close the chat and delete. But no, pussy is controlling almost 90% Nigerian males.
Haha
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19
Olachase:
that was how i sent Mercy 5k transportation money from Edo to Lagos
today makes it 2years, 3months, 17 days, 5hrs Mercy still day inside motor

since then any mercy way i catch i no day show them Mercy

their namesake don collect everlasting loan grin grin grin
Haha 😂 bad guy
Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Baolak(m): 7:54am On Mar 20
Jennyclay:

Foolish broke men!!

This girl should be reported to the MODS, asap, her online nuisance is becoming really nauseating!
I call on responsible people who mean well for Nairaland to please click the report button under her post. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Refund The Money - Nigerian Lawyer Calls Out Lady For Refusing To Visit A Man by Whois(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20
The mods can't say they're not aware of Jennyclay shenanigans
Baolak:

This girl should be reported to the MODS, asap, her online nuisance is becoming really nauseating!
I call on responsible people who mean well for Nairaland to please click the report button under her post. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter / 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.