Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) (30990 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:33am On Mar 17
Botragelad:

It's a real shame, isn't it? Seems like the bigwigs are bending over trying so hard to be politically correct. Dirt, noise pollution. It's as if some folks have carted over a bit of their homeland's habits and chucked it in the UK.

It's a right eyesore, to be honest. People aren't exactly keen on having someone else's beliefs blared at them while they're out and about. Best to keep it to yourself!

oh? But they are keen to have LGBT blamed at Africans? Even with threats of not helping with funds O!

Peme idem nfo o
Sho ra e o
Bia be kiaful o
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by alphaNomega: 6:33am On Mar 17
Yashita:
Soon, UK will be an ugly dirty version of Europe with the way Africans especially Nigerians are rushing there in.
They are not even learning the good parts of economic growth and development, instead they are bringing their backward lifestyle to dominate the place.

Awon olodo.
You have no idea how impoverished many parts of europe are. They are the masters of packaging and make you think their place is heaven and yours is a shithole
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Laple0541(m): 6:37am On Mar 17
Can’t they arrest them? Foolish people, how many developments have over-evangelism brought to us?

4 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57am On Mar 17
1Sharon:
These moròns will see a white person/muslim on the street and completing bypass them. They only approach other black people.

Don't white people need their souls saved too or are they too much of a target? Cowards.
u want village ppl 2 quickly help dem facilitate their deportation visa back?

Baba dey fear God!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:00am On Mar 17
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBexx91gayo?si=JS0ykQ5qZYE_xls_

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4lefjRN0jc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nobody get gun wey never miss... Gun wey never miss is what you needs, to dismiss this and many more...
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by AntiChristian: 7:02am On Mar 17
Yellow fever!
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 7:04am On Mar 17
I hope all of them are UK citizens...playing with deportation is testing God. Anyways, they will be fine returning back to Nigeria. Hope they collected the needed permit.

NwekeUG:

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by izubext007: 7:15am On Mar 17
These same people will never go to Bauchi Nigeria 🇳🇬 to preach

9 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Inosky(m): 7:22am On Mar 17
Africa is no longer yielding them money na. There's hunger in Nigeria. Tithes no longer coming as usual. Everyone is looking for foreign currency 💲 💷 💶
If I have my way I'll close down the Cele churches around my area and arrest any stup!d preacher disturbing my area every early morning.
Noise pollution is bad to human sanity. They should do their things without disturbing other person, that's how sane society supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Bridget95(f): 7:22am On Mar 17
ednut1:
The people that brought the religion to you have abandoned it. Now we want go do reverse evangelism 🤣
The first shall be the last .

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Bridget95(f): 7:23am On Mar 17
Inosky:
Africa is no longer yielding them money na. There's hunger in Nigeria. Tithes no longer coming as usual. Everyone is looking for foreign currency 💲 💷 💶 grin
Be careful not to blasphem against the lord's work. Judge not so that you won't be Judged
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by femi4: 7:32am On Mar 17

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by zumbigbo(m): 7:52am On Mar 17
You can't go Woolwich any more and stroll in peace. These people have brought the same megaphone wahala to London. Everything is by force.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 12345baba(m): 7:53am On Mar 17
I like our people do in uk. The British will regret colonizing us.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Jokerman(m): 7:54am On Mar 17
Beautiful.

I love this....
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Bruno3000(m): 7:55am On Mar 17
ednut1:
The people that brought the religion to you have abandoned it. Now we want go do reverse evangelism 🤣
who told you? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Inosky(m): 8:04am On Mar 17
Bridget95:
Be careful not to blasphem against the lord's work. Judge not so that you won't be Judged

I'm a Christian. See, they and their pastors don't worship God more than me. Most of them are what the Bible said in Isaiah 29:13 (they worship God with lip-service and do the worse in the dark). Again, they're the ones Jesus Christ was talking about in Matt:6:6-7 (showing up by disturbing people thinking that's prayer.... Jesus called them hypocrite). I have a good personal relationship with God, so no one will deceive me. They're deceiving people who don't know and showing up open as if they're angels. Lol. I have no problem with the genuine ones. My problem is with those disturbing other people's peace, shouting on top of their voices, and at the end it will be "please come to our church"... For what? For exploitation. Most are fake and into r!tuals, and they don't hear anything from God but with they coven masters and are deceiving people, exploiting and hypnotizing them.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Mar 17
Bruno3000:
i lived there for 3 years. Have you been there before

1% of the population attends church regularly. Is that not abandoned
654k/64m

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18am On Mar 17
1Sharon:
These moròns will see a white person/muslim on the street and completely bypass them. They only approach other black people.

Don't white people need their souls saved too or are they too much of a target? Cowards.
Exactly.

Make any JW or LOT near me this year first.

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:25am On Mar 17
lendahand:
how true is this submission?? If it's true then it's totally wrong. Evangelism is the sole work of a believer in Christ but noone is exempted as a target. They probably are avoiding being called the cops on, well they might have their reasons. Real Christians flow like water running deep and penetrating the rocky parts and crannies.

Very true.

White people will completely shut them down in a debate. They embrace rational thinking. They laugh at Africans that say they were sent by God. You should keep your beliefs to yourself. You wouldn't like it if Muslims persistently did that to you.

8 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:32am On Mar 17
Laple0541:
Can’t they arrest them? Foolish people, how many developments have over-evangelism brought to us?
Yashita:
Soon, UK will be an ugly dirty version of Europe with the way Africans especially Nigerians are rushing there in.
They are not even learning the good parts of economic growth and development, instead they are bringing their backward lifestyle to dominate the place.

Awon olodo.
ednut1:
DrAkpamudehe:

Pigs from Nigeria disgracing themselves internationallly
NewYorkCity:
When the missionaries came to Africa, they built schools, hospital, maternity, gave scholarships, thought people skills...what are this ones doing? Just disturbing people .

The day you Depart this World without the one they are Preaching about JESUS CHRIST, you will cry, lament, regret, cry again, Repent, Wail , gnash your teeth all on vain.
You will understand that all the knowlege , expertise and enlightened you thpught you had was useless.
That BREATH in you is not in your power. Behave yourself and submit to JESUS Christ before it is late.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by sylve11: 8:35am On Mar 17
Rolings:

Na real reverse evangelism

200 years ago it was American and European Missionaries storming Africa
Now it's Africans storming America and Europe to preach the gospel

As it's, Africans know more than the West that brought religion to Africa. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by SPAMBOX7: 8:36am On Mar 17
1Sharon:
These moròns will see a white person/muslim on the street and completely bypass them. They only approach other black people.

Have you witnessed this yourself?
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:39am On Mar 17
SPAMBOX7:
Have you witnessed this yourself?

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Meti99(m): 8:40am On Mar 17
Rolings:

Na real reverse evangelism

200 years ago it was American and European Missionaries storming Africa
Now it's Africans storming America and Europe to preach the gospel

In next 200years I hope it won't be Europeans and Americans that will come back to re-evangelize Africa because Africans are reverting into African Traditional Religion
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by SPAMBOX7: 8:50am On Mar 17
1Sharon:

Yes!
Maybe that's why nobody takes them serious.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:06am On Mar 17
Bruno3000:

As at last year, the number of practicing Christians in the UK fell below 50%. In fact, the increase in church attendance in the UK and, to an extent, Canada is mainly due to new migrants from Africa and the Philippines. The average young to middle age white British does not attend church.

4 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Personperson01(f): 9:18am On Mar 17
[quote author=RealLordZeus post=128964262]I wonder how the colonial evangelist will feel in their grave..
Such an irony
They gave us Christianity, we repackaged it and now exporting back with enough drama[/quote
You mean chiefTainity... Them what to wear red cap and their other want to show clean beard and wrap head
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by chingydaboss(m): 9:49am On Mar 17
As long as God backs them which i know he does, the state, country and the world at large are all pencils in the hands of the creator ..
ednut1:
without state backing its a futile effort. Any small thing police can be called and they will be charged with harassment/ disturbance
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by onuman: 9:58am On Mar 17
NwekeUG:

They have come again.
This is the place one of the Nurudeen Olusolas murdered one English soldier about five years ago. The Nurudeen is an Islamic extremist. His colleagues in the south ovest of Nigeria face the Sokoto Caliphate for instructions.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Rolings: 10:02am On Mar 17
Meti99:

In next 200years I hope it won't be Europeans and Americans that will come back to re-evangelize Africa because Africans are reverting into African Traditional Religion

Also a possibility.
History can be ugly atimes
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by jedisco(m): 10:03am On Mar 17
APOPTOSIS:
When you import THIRD WORLD into a First world, you gradually saturate the First world with Third world and eventually convert the First world into a Third World.

Obvious First World is fast becoming a Third World.
Let's expect more of this from the UK. It can only get worse. The zooish have relocated in dia numbers.
Very soon dump sites will take over the streets of the United Kingdom

You are a disgrace who lacks every iota of self worth.
For centuries, man has practiced religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.